what is it ?

MrSnoopEastwood

I don't understand the game, I owned it for a year, I must have spent 90% of the time in menu, and 9.5 percent walking at 1 km/h, all this to get killed by bots, while I'm playing only... scav ? what is the explanation ? how does it come ? why does this exist ? imagine there has to be a person on earth that bought a 1500€ computer just to play this game, I know there are only few words allowed and I can't say anything about like, people could really really harm themselves when they are taken in hostage like this, why do bots shoot me ? what do I do ? how do I play against cheaters ? against people who are teams of 2 3 4 ? you have no shame ? I went to watch videos on the game's reddit 100% of people are playing with allies, are you that terrified to play a videogame ? why do people are such ? can't use the word you know, anyone has an explanation ? waiting for 20 mins to be able to play scav game, walk at 0.3 km/h during 3/4 of the game, run into bots, they one shot me down immediatly first bullet with a pistol, one shot, shot me why ? how ? when ?

15 минут назад, MrSnoopEastwood сказал:

I don't understand the game, I owned it for a year, I must have spent 90% of the time in menu, and 9.5 percent walking at 1 km/h, all this to get killed by bots, while I'm playing only... scav ? what is the explanation ? how does it come ? why does this exist ? imagine there has to be a person on earth that bought a 1500€ computer just to play this game, I know there are only few words allowed and I can't say anything about like, people could really really harm themselves when they are taken in hostage like this, why do bots shoot me ? what do I do ? how do I play against cheaters ? against people who are teams of 2 3 4 ? you have no shame ? I went to watch videos on the game's reddit 100% of people are playing with allies, are you that terrified to play a videogame ? why do people are such ? can't use the word you know, anyone has an explanation ? waiting for 20 mins to be able to play scav game, walk at 0.3 km/h during 3/4 of the game, run into bots, they one shot me down immediatly first bullet with a pistol, one shot, shot me why ? how ? when ?

Welcome to the club budy 

Wait, you are having trouble playing with... Scavs. As... Scav?

Wtf. They are not hostile unless you shoot one of them and on sight. They are the easiest way of getting sheet guns, sheet armor and sheet ammo. And unless you like factory, you can be the worst player in the world that 20min cooldown are over before your pmc is dead.

get gud. 

Watch youtube videos. Watch streamers. Find someone to take you through the maps so you can learn them. 

This game wasn't made to be easy. That's why most of us play it. You have to put effort in to learn it. 

There is no tutorial. There is no instruction. If you want to be better you have to put the time and effort in. 

11 hours ago, MrSnoopEastwood said:

9.5 percent walking at 1 km/h 

you do realize you can actually run in this game you don't have to walk.

Also the game is designed to be played in squads but you can play solo if you want more of a challenge.

• Like 1

So I just started this game and I have almost 30 raids in total.
I never managed to extract with my PMC but so far I extracted three times with SCAVS (which does not count to the total / overall survival btw..don;t know why.)

I mean... yes, its possible to win/extract.

It's  difficult and hard - > yes..I lost all my gear and 6 raid's I did only with a knife with my PMC.

Then one match with a SCAV, killed 3 bots, took two weapons and a lot of stuff and not I have something to play with on my PMC.

It taugh, but possible. I just hope that I will manage to have at least 1 successful extraction with my PMC :)) 😁

Edited by DarkUnicast

• 2 weeks later...

game isn't playable and they won't refund, I haven't played in 3 weeks I don't like playing this game anyway every time I play it for the slightest 5 minutes it keeps proving me right, I spawn next to a hangar, I look for items ground floor then upstairs, walking slowly watching everywhere, all of a sudden, words I cannot use because it's not allowed to use, 3 or 4 people storming me, there isn't anything I can do I have a rifle that shoots 1 bullet every 3 secs, they are running everywhere from all sides, and again there are the words I want to use but I can't it's not allowed, it's considered n**i to call people who play 3 or 4 people against 1 what they are, you know, like in real life, when there are those you know, living organisms who are utter brave when they attack people from behind, you know what I'm talking about you know 😃 game isn't playable, you cannot play it if you're not a nolife or not a coward enough to need people to play a VIDEOGAME risking a virtual life, not doable. previous week matching me lvl 6 against lvl 60 playing together, I don't know, people have no shame, they'd earn their life being prostitutes and be proud of it, that's how it is I don't know.

do not try to lecture me anything, I won't spend 500 hours to have a single decent game and I won't match with other people as if I couldn't start a videogame by myself, you're not sergent instructor look at me i'm badass military you're playing a shitty computer game period sorry.

15 minutes ago, MrSnoopEastwood said:

game isn't playable and they won't refund, I haven't played in 3 weeks I don't like playing this game anyway every time I play it for the slightest 5 minutes it keeps proving me right, I spawn next to a hangar, I look for items ground floor then upstairs, walking slowly watching everywhere, all of a sudden, words I cannot use because it's not allowed to use, 3 or 4 people storming me, there isn't anything I can do I have a rifle that shoots 1 bullet every 3 secs, they are running everywhere from all sides, and again there are the words I want to use but I can't it's not allowed, it's considered n**i to call people who play 3 or 4 people against 1 what they are, you know, like in real life, when there are those you know, living organisms who are utter brave when they attack people from behind, you know what I'm talking about you know 😃 game isn't playable, you cannot play it if you're not a nolife or not a coward enough to need people to play a VIDEOGAME risking a virtual life, not doable. previous week matching me lvl 6 against lvl 60 playing together, I don't know, people have no shame, they'd earn their life being prostitutes and be proud of it, that's how it is I don't know.

do not try to lecture me anything, I won't spend 500 hours to have a single decent game and I won't match with other people as if I couldn't start a videogame by myself, you're not sergent instructor look at me i'm badass military you're playing a shitty computer game period sorry.

You do realize the game just wiped so everybody is back to the same level,also the game is intended for squad play but you can play solo for the challenge.What do you expect to be lvndmark after only playing the game  a few times.Obviously if you want to be good at anything you need to put in the time and effort.

Am 15.6.2021 um 23:33 schrieb MrSnoopEastwood:

have you heared about the sherpa programm ? 
you can request a sherpa here -> https://www.escapefromtarkov.com/sherpa
from your first steps in tarkov to advanced tactics these guys will help you !