Tagilla

tobiassolem

Considering that there is never enough room in Factory while looking at his big mag saiga 12 ist frightening.

weird, but does it really make sense to be naked, wearing only a welder's mask for protection, and mma gloves? i sure hope this game doesn't end up devolving into fantasy land being like fortnite or rainbow six siege with their ridiculous costumed superhero/villain characters. all the bosses already take 50 shots to kill, why is that needed? they already have aimbot, high end gear and armor, and maneuver around with some of the best ai tactical decision making i've seen in a game(barring those times they get stuck or allow you to cheese them in close quarters). why add ridiculous health points when they already have excellent gear and skills? furthermore, when you have a naked character like this, is he going to take 50 rifle rounds to the chest as well?

just wish the game was a little more hardcore because of realism, and not hardcore because of arbitrary illogical "gameplay" reasons.

• Upvote 2

ive ran in to Tagilla 3 times now and let me tell you he is was to fast ran up on my like Nemeis  in Resident Evil LMFAO