The new factory boss has to be the dumbest thing I have seen in a while

BlooDxHound

BSG just released on their discord a picture of the new factory boss, and jesus, does it look stupid. It does not look like it belongs in this game, even with all the recent arcadey mechanics the devs have added recently. The boss literally looks like a skin that would be put in fortnite. He is shirtless in an environment when even without all the firefights there would be a stupid amount of jagged metal sticking out and chemicals. Why is he using a sledgehammer? How does he plan to charge a trained PMC with a firearm and win? Please do not tell me his *welding helmet* has some stupid level of protection. Just change this game's age rating to 6+ at this point.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Hot 3
  • Sad 8
  • Upvote 6

Definitely the dumbest looking thing to be added to the game yet.

Not that there weren't already dumb stuff, but this takes the cake.

Streamer items, meme items, "haha red goes fastah" items, Killa, etc., and now this...

• Upvote 6

He must have about 1500 hp and level 8 helmet/faceshield in order to charge a pmc with a sledgehammer and kill him 🤣

What a fokin joke

sledge hammers are used for breaching so yeah it belongs in the game and its probably going to used for breaching walls since they showed walls you can breach in the streets map. He also has a gun with him.

I have zero hype for this games release. It's already turned on the wrong path a long time ago. And there will always be some level of disappointment cause they won't turn back now.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

If they have fixed the spawning of scavs and player scavs like... 2 meters away from you... I think they can put whoever they want on factory. But according to history, this boss will likely spawn 10cm from the PMC while looting and that's when he's gonna use that sledgehammer or saiga.

• Thanks 1
  • Hot 1

5 hours ago, cpltrout said:

sledge hammers are used for breaching so yeah it belongs in the game and its probably going to used for breaching walls since they showed walls you can breach in the streets map. He also has a gun with him.

because we should add breaching walls to a game that doesn't accurately show whether a door is open or not on different players screens.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Keptas said:

This game is dead. 

The game itself dead? No. It's probably more popular than ever.

The original idea most "veterans" bought into it for dead? As the meme goes: "Every day we stray further from God" - only God in this case being the original idea.

Edited by Majlo

vor 19 Stunden schrieb BlooDxHound:

How does he plan to charge a trained PMC

2000 Hp and full of "realistic" drugs and 8.5 Buckshot ........?! /s

5 hours ago, blazinfasstt said:

because we should add breaching walls to a game that doesn't accurately show whether a door is open or not on different players screens.

the only things that will be client side, are small objects like wallpapers which will drop down the wall and have no effect on blocking the sight of a player. walls and doors are and will be server side. find something better to cry

15 hours ago, BlooDxHound said:

BSG just released on their discord...

you and me as a tester, we are here to test the new stuff and changes and giving feedback. you have not even saw this boss in game and you have no idea how he will fight at all, and trying to make a point here?! this game's community will not let the game finish at all.

this community is the same one who can't accept the hardcore or realism part!!!! of this game at all, which one of those, is the weight feature. can you accept the weight feature start in 20 kilos?! of course not, cause the same community can't ADAD and bunnyhop all the day, plus they can't loot any more.( i use this example, cause the weight system could change the stupid movement drastically)

don't get me wrong, i am on the side of hardcore and no mercy with movement system like squad, with no secure container game. but since the community can't handle that, and want an arcade game like warzone and fortnite :D, you can do nothing.

anyway, before complaining about a feature or system, or any change that will come, test it for a couple weeks and then give feedback.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Majlo said:

The game itself dead? No. It's probably more popular than ever.

The original idea most "veterans" bought into it for dead? As the meme goes: "Every day we stray further from God" - only God in this case being the original idea.

This game will never be truly fixed. BSG just releases content to hype the game in hopes to attract new players. Reality is even if they attract some, most of them don't stay long. This is matter of time till majority player base move away. Most streamers are bored as [ REDACTED ] from it. Same happened with pubg, dayz and countless other titles. 

4 hours ago, behi09ma said:

you have not even saw this boss in game and you have no idea how he will fight at all,

We don't have to "test" this boss to know he looks idiotic and that he doesn't fit in - or at least some of "we" do...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

27 minutes ago, Starioshka said:

Keep up the good work BSG! 👍

These folks are but a loud clueless minority.

Loud clueless minority? The game objectively can be looked at and shown that it is in a poor state.

• Like 1

I dont like it either .

The game is drifting away from its Core what it should be und whats important ... had a great time and it will always end somwhwere i guess the point is there i played like 4k hours attleast but iam done with all those dumb decisions and things happen in eft i cant stand it anymore well lets see where the trains goes ...

vor 50 Minuten schrieb ReliquiaR:

well lets see where the trains goes ...

well..... the train on reserve went somewhere at some time.... ;)

I not a fan of this illogical boss design as well. I don't see the point of someone fighting with clunky sledge hammer and no proper clothing. It breaks the immersion. Yet missing inertia and realistic weight behaviour is already crushing my immersion. I hope it gets fixed sooner than later.

1 hour ago, paracelsus1981 said:

I not a fan of this illogical boss design as well. I don't see the point of someone fighting with clunky sledge hammer and no proper clothing. It breaks the immersion. Yet missing inertia and realistic weight behaviour is already crushing my immersion. I hope it gets fixed sooner than later.

This game lives of hopes

13 hours ago, behi09ma said:

the only things that will be client side, are small objects like wallpapers which will drop down the wall and have no effect on blocking the sight of a player. walls and doors are and will be server side. find something better to cry

What are you basing this assertion on?

image.thumb.png.f90252f276a772f24aa3da2dccbad2a7.png

Lmao wut. Dude's looking like a level 2 raider from fallout 4. BSG this kinda crap is not cool, this guy should be some drunk tweeker with 200hp, not a boss. 

more evidence of BSG ignoring their current audience and trying to cater to edgy kids and be the next fortnight.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 4