Nerf MP7

ACuddlyBadger

I see this POS more than half the time on high levels running customs. Its ammo should not have more than 39 pen at best. This gun should be utterly useless for the first few hits against a trooper. Its got a super short barrel, no recoil, and its dirt cheap and widely available. I'm sick of seeing this meta gun that has complete fantasy AP ability. 

they will be redoing all the pen values when they add in armor plates and hitboxes for them but yeah all of the smg and pistol  calibers that are ap are made to pen soft armor like the lvl 2 vests in game same with the vss and val

vor 2 Stunden schrieb betin69:

POS = proof of space?

No, Piece of Schnitzel.

Alot of the Guns/ammo dont match the real life counterparts. 366ap for example. It just happens that the mp7 is easy to exploit in the way this game works.

3 hours ago, Leitbild said:

Alot of the Guns/ammo dont match the real life counterparts. 366ap for example. It just happens that the mp7 is easy to exploit in the way this game works.

Like I always say, there is no way in hell that the strongest 9x19 pierces more than the shittest rifle ammo. However is needed for "balancing purposes". Every smg with AP ammo is broken.

• Upvote 1

You can buy over 200 rounds of ap sx for just over 1000 rub each... That's just too much. FMJ sx for 3 dollars a round!? 80 M61 for 11 Dollars each, when 995 is 19 dollars makes no sense at all. These should be way more expensive and the amount you can buy severely reduced. 

No Point in bringing up Prices for balance, the economy is broken. Its the stats that need to change, not the prices.

• Like 2

On 6/19/2021 at 9:34 PM, Leitbild said:

No Point in bringing up Prices for balance, the economy is broken. Its the stats that need to change, not the prices.

Exactly, and SMG's are completely broken OP except for the P90. Pistol calibers shouldn't come close to .308 in pen. 

• 4 weeks later...

Still 40 pen on a <$3 round from a 40k gun with 50 base recoil. What the helllll bsg!! AP SX should have 35 pen and FMJ should have 21 pen, these rounds are utterly broken and I'm seeing MP7's used by every level 30 running dorms.