Sanitar and his minions

Toxifyd

me and a buddy just ran shoreline with meta sr-25s running m61 and came accross sanitar and his minions, my buddy dumped a full 20 round mag of m61 in sanitars head and he didnt die, i put another 8 rounds into his head before he finally died, we came across his minion and between me and my buddy we put 35 rounds into him and he didnt die and continued to shoot us. is this a bug because thats pretyy f-ing trash. we have killed sanitar and his minions many times and have never had this happen

Doesn't have to be a boss. I've had regular scavs visibly twitching and blood splatting when taking multiple shots to the head to just walk it off. Other times I've seen a scav take a shot to the head keep fighting for a good 5 to 10 seconds and then just fall dead to the ground. Then again EFT isn't alone in this. I've seen this kind of AI behavior in other online games as well. Its most likely somekind of desync..

Edited by Yeavo

2 hours ago, MarcBorgia said:

His HP got boosted to 6k from what i heard. Guessing it applied to the guarda a little also.

i can confirm.  Fired 233 bullets, killed 2 raiders and sanitar.  188 bullets hit.  did 6,600something damage to body and 200 to armor. poo's on fire yo

edit: guards might have been a little boosted, but can't say i noticed. They fell pretty fast and hard after some headshots

Edited by spasmetroll