Bitcoin production time massively increased?

Mekismo

Just logged on today and it says that I have 108 hours until my next bitcoin is created, I have 29 graphics cards. Anyone else seeing the same? Is it part of event? pre-wipe etc?

Edited by Mekismo
  • Hot 1

Bitcoin mining time has been reduced to 1/10 of the last know speed.

Mechanic now offers multiple high value items for barter with GPUs.

• Hot 1

16 минут назад, Wolfens_Razor сказал:

What are they doing? Trying to push players away from the game?

Trying to force players to think outside the box and search for new routes

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb zlx:

search for new routes

that would work if dynamic loot would be a thing.....but it isnt!

Atm its just a race to the Hotspots again for some..... like early wipe. Atleast they get the early wipe feeling  back when running senseless to all the known spots.

I dont see the out of the box thinking ....its more back to old behaviors when a lot of people just ran to the resort or tech on interchange to get their graphic cards as fast as possible.  

• Like 1

So, the price for BTC increases again? Less supply with similar demand = higher price. Right, Nikita? RIGHT??? ;)

vor 2 Minuten schrieb Blowfeld81:

So, the price for BTC increases again? Less supply with similar demand = higher price. Right, Nikita? RIGHT??? ;)

Nope, the TarBankCoin has way more value than a BitCoin.

vor 9 Minuten schrieb Hijack_Dallas:

Nope, the TarBankCoin has way more value than a BitCoin.

TarBankCoin is a poo coin. It is such a shitcoin that I expect Elon Musk tweet about it soon 😄

vor 3 Minuten schrieb Blowfeld81:

TarBankCoin is a poo coin. It is such a shitcoin that I expect Elon Musk tweet about it soon 😄

TBC is a EFT only currency

i just finnaly got my bitcoin mine to lvl 3 weeks of farming gpus etc, and now it takes 100 hours with 50 gpu's WTF.
i work 5/6 days a week..... wauw just wauw

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Wolfens_Razor said:

Legitimately, I might add. Punish legit players that work to attain goals in the game with ridiculous changes to the system. So much for realism. When you can just change the dynamic at will.

That mindset would work, if you hadn't signed up to play a beta game in which just about everywhere it says things may and will change. Get a grip, your acting like a child.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

vor einer Stunde schrieb Hijack_Dallas:

TBC is a EFT only currency

Thanks Capt. Obvious. I recommend to open a dictionary and search for the word "humour".

What the hell? The bit coin was fine back when it was enough to get a can of fuel and maybe a mid grade kit each day. Now it isn't worth running at all anymore.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ResoluteMike said:

What the hell? The bit coin was fine back when it was enough to get a can of fuel and maybe a mid grade kit each day. Now it isn't worth running at all anymore.

Yep, I barely got started on my bitcoin farm.  Cringe thinking about anyone that recently built theirs up.

I'm pretty far from getting a btc farm but one thing is right, if they want to nerf or even remove bitcoin farm should be a wipe. Whoever farms does not need that 10ton armor nor small item/weapon case.

So... I have 37 graph. and it takes  about 115 hrs to farm a btc, a not fir graph can be sold to TheRapist for 124k that means about 4.600k , assuming that a btc can be sold about at 220k (and now is far less...) I'd need about 100 days to raise tha same amout, I don't consider fuel since I farm bullets and water.

I'll check what I can have bartering graphs but I think I'm gonna sell  'em all

Am 23.6.2021 um 18:45 schrieb Wolfens_Razor:

I paid $150 dollars for this game. At some point the Devs need to stop making excuses for it being in Beta. Lame.

Dude the wipe is imminent, why you're being so emotional about your pitiful Bitcoin farm? Go reserve and extract at cp-fence and you get all the money you wished for.

Also, nobody held you at gunpoint to spend 150 bucks for this game. 

• Hot 1

I got a job too, and a family.. . that's why I spent 150 bucks for EOD version, just 'cause ain't got much time to play, at least not the time needed to raise hideout from basic version.

But apart that I think that money must be made playing, in fact at every wipe I play until lvl 40 when I've enough money to stop grinding but it's becoming less funny.

No easy money, less loot means more fun... to me at least.

But  everyone has his own opinion as everyone has his balls (quote Clint Eastwood)

let's see what will happen, by now market is out of control I sold 2.000 7.62x39BP for 2.900 rubles each...

Oh, forgive my broken english since it isn't my first  language

It's fine. Wipe has to be coming with the way they are effing with the game. All the streamers saying it isn't confirmed are just shills for the man.