More Clothing/Gear?

Kaution

camoflage stuff would be cool later. at least a cap where you can slap grass on or something.

i totally agree on the clothes section. you start with a white shirt and work your way up to real gear maybe? i dont think they will implement it

30 minutes ago, steam25 said:

camoflage stuff would be cool later. at least a cap where you can slap grass on or something.

i totally agree on the clothes section. you start with a white shirt and work your way up to real gear maybe? i dont think they will implement it

Yeah I don't really have any creative ideas for the gear. I Just would like to see different clothes and stuff. 

The only thing i can say for the clothing part is that "You are a PMC". So you should already be wearing something tactical underneath vests etc.

As for the other stuff yea some customization in beard / mustache, Facial stuff and body stuff would be AMAZING.

PS: Eventhough u are a PMC i would indeed like to have some more clothing ability / slots.

1 minute ago, Arbiter1337 said:

The only thing i can say for the clothing part is that "You are a PMC". So you should already be wearing something tactical underneath vests etc.

As for the other stuff yea some customization in beard / mustache, Facial stuff and body stuff would be AMAZING.

PS: Eventhough u are a PMC i would indeed like to have some more clothing ability / slots.

Agreed! :)

35 minutes ago, LoudHawk said:

We will just have to wait and see thanks for your reply! ;D

Cosantoir
1 hour ago, Kaution said:

I was wondering if there would be any other clothing/gear for both Bears and Usecs? 

40 minutes ago, LoudHawk said:

Here's an extra little big of context here from the 2016 developer report.

Capture.PNG

1 minute ago, Cosantoir said:

Here's an extra little big of context here from the 2016 developer report.

Capture.PNG

I never did see this thank you! This helps a lot with answering my question.

1 minute ago, ivantherussian said:

Im the master of clothing, ik everything about it, just ask me. Ill answer you with dev answers and my knowledge overall

How will you get it like will you find it in game or will you have to get it from one of the traders or is it both?

Stealthyprowler

Yeah if you watch the 2016 report, there's also a moment where it shows an AVS chest rig in a darker green than the current one.

Or maybe I didn't... I'm pretty sure I did. I'll try to find the point in the video.

Yeah if you pause at 1:32, you can see the AK with the different wood color, the AVS with the darker green, the SVS that looks different... Or backward... 

Maybe this is old footage and they just updated the colors before I got into the alpha or something, but that's something I thought was interesting.

Edited by Stealthyprowler
7 minutes ago, Stealthyprowler said:

Yeah if you watch the 2016 report, there's also a moment where it shows an AVS chest rig in a darker green than the current one.

Or maybe I didn't... I'm pretty sure I did. I'll try to find the point in the video

Yeah I thought I seen something like that before to but its been a while can't really remember.

ivantherussian
48 minutes ago, Kaution said:

How will you get it like will you find it in game or will you have to get it from one of the traders or is it both?

You will customize your character from different pre-sets for each pmc factions, example: leg 1 leg2 leg 3 torso1 torso2 torso3 face1 face2 face3

Character: leg 3 torso 1 face 2

Atm we dont know how many presets are going to be in the game, but im sure there will be many, my guess is that we are going to unlock them or buy them.

• 11 months later...

Its better to implement like now more cammo and uniforms as it would make it easyer to PID you own group then this "Funny" idea of adding armbands for PID of the own group.

I am for clothing, and face customization for all players. I am definetly for special skins and customization of guns and character for EOD holders. Possibly even for steam tradeable skins in case devs will discontinue those "editions" and will search for some kind of financial support.