Error 103003

TheGamingGinger

Trying to launch Tarkov, getting error 103003, access denied. Can't find anything online and have tried fully uninstalling Tarkov, and BSG launcher itself and deleting all the files, including the files in AppData. I've checked my drivers are up to date and same with the game.

Any ideas what could cause this or how to fix it?

Tarkov Error.png

same here and than when you wanna play a game it stops at the loading screen i get black screens and everything stops.....

On 6/26/2021 at 8:59 PM, TheGamingGinger said:

Trying to launch Tarkov, getting error 103003, access denied. Can't find anything online and have tried fully uninstalling Tarkov, and BSG launcher itself and deleting all the files, including the files in AppData. I've checked my drivers are up to date and same with the game.

Any ideas what could cause this or how to fix it?

Tarkov Error.png

Hello,
Are you running the game and launcher as administrator ?
+ turn off antivirus

Posted (edited)

I have the same issue, have had it since early 2020. It doesn't work for me even running a clean windows install, launching as administrator, and turning off antivirus. I've tried everything I could think of and I haven't had any useful help from BSG yet. 

Edited by lesterjw4

1 hour ago, mulleboy said:

Run your BSG Launcher as Administrator (fixed it for me).

unfortunanly didnt fix it for me, ive tried many solutions so far. anyone got anything working?

FOUND A FIX CHANGE DISPLAY SETTINGS TO THE RESOLUTION YOU ARE USING IN TARKOV. Right click home screen of pc, display settings and whatever resolution you are using tarkov in change it to that then it should open fine I have no clue why that works but it does for me. If that doesn’t work try disabling anti virus, validating files, turning off firewall and resetting nvidia control panel to default settings.

2 hours ago, RatAttackHaHa said:

FOUND A FIX CHANGE DISPLAY SETTINGS TO THE RESOLUTION YOU ARE USING IN TARKOV. Right click home screen of pc, display settings and whatever resolution you are using tarkov in change it to that then it should open fine I have no clue why that works but it does for me. If that doesn’t work try disabling anti virus, validating files, turning off firewall and resetting nvidia control panel to default settings.

Double checked, both my tarkov and pc are set to 1920 x 1080, there was a very small update this morning. i still cant load into raid :C

btw i have done all other fixes in this thread

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in the same boat with -Coded-, I was having issues with my ram and now I have a new version of windows, 4x as much ram, a stronger cpu, and now I'm having this same issue. God doesn't want me to play Tarkov.

I started having this problem yesterday after playing SPT-AKI in a seperate folder, not sure if the downgrade patcher has messed with a config or ini but I can't play anymore. https://prnt.sc/1hwlqxa

Edited by BitMappedIn
Date correction

4 hours ago, BitMappedIn said:

I started having this problem yesterday after playing SPT-AKI in a seperate folder, not sure if the downgrade patcher has messed with a config or ini but I can't play anymore. https://prnt.sc/1hwlqxa

Same here. The game ran fine literally minutes before I downloaded SPT-AKI and the patcher. I was just trying to get some cinematic shots and now my game wont load past the first screen. 

Ive tried deleting any folder that has anything to do with tarkov + disabling antivirus, reinstalling gpu drivers... ect.

5 hours ago, BitMappedIn said:

I FIXED IT AFTER TROUBLESHOOTING FOR AGES. 

for me, I had to delete the escape from tarkov folder located in \Documents. I changed my fov in the SPT-AKI version to 20 for some shots I was getting. I don't think that was automatically changed back when I went to play the online version of the game. So it wouldn't load because I was trying to run an FOV setting that the normal game isn't allowed to run. 

• Like 1

On 8/1/2021 at 9:33 PM, TempTazei said:

I FIXED IT AFTER TROUBLESHOOTING FOR AGES. 

for me, I had to delete the escape from tarkov folder located in \Documents. I changed my fov in the SPT-AKI version to 20 for some shots I was getting. I don't think that was automatically changed back when I went to play the online version of the game. So it wouldn't load because I was trying to run an FOV setting that the normal game isn't allowed to run. 

It's helped me, thanks a lot!

I have been trying to install the game sense august first I have had over 5 bugs me and my friends had to fix now I have this Error 103003 access is denied 

I hate my life 

• 3 months later...

I just started getting this bug and corresponding "Bad Service Version" / "Game Aborted. Try Reconnect" errors in every raid. Can barely launch the game and when I can, I cannot raid at all. This came out of nowhere - one day I was raiding, level 24, mid wipe joiner, the next I am error locked out of my favorite game.

Have tried all solutions online. I haven't called my ISP since I've seen some German posts that suggested that, but I am in the USA and not should what I would even ask my ISP to do.