Why i can't equip alpha container?

H1ghGround

I am having the same problem. It started after I received the Alpha Container with the message "Returned items due to new item restrictions" from SYSTEM.

It's not a bug geeeeez.... Part of the pre wipe events crew, chill and deal with it.

1 hour ago, Hellinabarrel said:

It's not a bug geeeeez.... Part of the pre wipe events crew, chill and deal with it.

Not being able to put your secure container in your pouch would seem like a pretty massive bug. Perhaps BSG could hit up a friend to simply write updates in English? I know this is a tough game but I'm far too busy to learn Russian to be able to play it properly lol. 

So, yeah... I think people were just making sure. That's why I came here; to check if intentional or a bug. Turns out intentional and I'm a big boy who's aware this game is a beta, so no big deal. When one of the main functions of a game is removed, inquiring minds will seek

Привет Народ- Такая же ерунда и у меня- кто знает в чем дело? 

3 hours ago, SimonthePrimon said:

I am having the same problem. It started after I received the Alpha Container with the message "Returned items due to new item restrictions" from SYSTEM.

Same for me

5 hours ago, spicyglazedonut said:

Not being able to put your secure container in your pouch would seem like a pretty massive bug. Perhaps BSG could hit up a friend to simply write updates in English? I know this is a tough game but I'm far too busy to learn Russian to be able to play it properly lol. 

So, yeah... I think people were just making sure. That's why I came here; to check if intentional or a bug. Turns out intentional and I'm a big boy who's aware this game is a beta, so no big deal. When one of the main functions of a game is removed, inquiring minds will seek

Wipe event, the thing is, they made an announcement in the discord with the lore behind it.

I'm having the same issue but I'm going to assume this has something to do with a glitch that exists so it should be fixed by tomorrow