Jump to content

Why i can't equip alpha container?


H1ghGround
 Share

Recommended Posts

I am having the same problem. It started after I received the Alpha Container with the message "Returned items due to new item restrictions" from SYSTEM.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's not a bug geeeeez.... Part of the pre wipe events crew, chill and deal with it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Hellinabarrel said:

It's not a bug geeeeez.... Part of the pre wipe events crew, chill and deal with it.

Not being able to put your secure container in your pouch would seem like a pretty massive bug. Perhaps BSG could hit up a friend to simply write updates in English? I know this is a tough game but I'm far too busy to learn Russian to be able to play it properly lol. 

So, yeah... I think people were just making sure. That's why I came here; to check if intentional or a bug. Turns out intentional and I'm a big boy who's aware this game is a beta, so no big deal. When one of the main functions of a game is removed, inquiring minds will seek

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Привет Народ- Такая же ерунда и у меня- кто знает в чем дело? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, SimonthePrimon said:

I am having the same problem. It started after I received the Alpha Container with the message "Returned items due to new item restrictions" from SYSTEM.

Same for me

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, spicyglazedonut said:

Not being able to put your secure container in your pouch would seem like a pretty massive bug. Perhaps BSG could hit up a friend to simply write updates in English? I know this is a tough game but I'm far too busy to learn Russian to be able to play it properly lol. 

So, yeah... I think people were just making sure. That's why I came here; to check if intentional or a bug. Turns out intentional and I'm a big boy who's aware this game is a beta, so no big deal. When one of the main functions of a game is removed, inquiring minds will seek

Wipe event, the thing is, they made an announcement in the discord with the lore behind it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm having the same issue but I'm going to assume this has something to do with a glitch that exists so it should be fixed by tomorrow 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...