A minor expansion of the playable area of the Customs location

Blackb1rd

The next update is going to feature a minor expansion of the playable area of the Customs location of alpha version of Escape From Tarkov. Added new way to cross the river, opened up a part of the factory premises. Also implemented hidden and additional passageways, loot spawn points and player spawn points.

map_edited.jpg

eft_customs_expanded6.jpg

eft_customs_expanded7.jpg

eft_customs_expanded5.jpg

eft_customs_expanded4.jpg

eft_customs_expanded3.jpg

eft_customs_expanded2.jpg

eft_customs_expanded1.jpg

• Upvote 31

Intresting but i think it is a little unecessary do to the fact that their is not a lot of people on the map to begin with.. if there was like 16 players then it would be needed but this change may make it harder to find people. Unless they add more scavs to these areas to give away others locations. id rather you work on optimizations to add more players before you expand the maps

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Blackb1rd said:

The next update is going to feature a minor expansion of the playable area of the Customs location of alpha version of Escape From Tarkov. Added new way to cross the river, opened up a part of the factory premises. Also implemented hidden and additional passageways, loot spawn points and player spawn points.

I see that you have different types of bandages on your wrist and a different jacket . Would this have anything to do with scav mode being added?

• Upvote 1

I think it is funny there were always 3 paths that were next to each other but almost everyone took the bridge.  There is a large path on the right with the broken boat but there is a small path on the left of bridge I have laid down in and shot people off the bridge and they never saw me.

27 minutes ago, grinch420 said:

I see that you have different types of bandages on your wrist and a different jacket . Would this have anything to do with scav mode being added?

I edited your quote try to limit the size of quotes to make it easier to navigate posts thanks