Jump to content

Best beginner weapons (In my opinion)


Naxter
 Share

Recommended Posts

Heyo, I want to share some weapons that are good in my opinion for new player's to use or try.

The AK series specifically AK-74M

AK-74M is a really good weapon in general, you don't need to kit it out for it to be good. If you do not have allot of money you can just run the AK-74M with BT ammo. The recoil is not high and the gun is 5.45x39 caliber, with BT you should be able to kill anybody if you get the jump on them. If you have some money but still don't want to use allot of money on a gun you can edit the AK-74M with a bastion with a sight of your preference and use a PWS muzzle break. This will cost you overall normally around 80 thousand rubles.

image.png.1e1a36ce3e7b2973a35a4a84aac611ae.png

MP-133 shotgun is a semi-automatic shotgun that I used in the beginning to kill chads and raiders.

The MP-133 shotgun is normally not that good of a gun. After some testing I found a good budget way to have a gun that kill anybody like nothing. Normally the shotgun have a 4 round mag. After I realized that the 4 round mag was not enough for me because usually you have to put 3 to 4 shots in a armed player I chose to try the 6 and 8 round mag. The 8 round mag is better than the 6 round mag but it's not really necessary (It also cost allot more than the 6 round) The 6 round mag is the best in my opinion it cost around 2 - 8 k depends if you have the right trader level unlocked. I use flechette in my shotgun it got nice penetration's power and also dose a decent amount of flesh damage. The Mp-133 shotgun build will run you abut 30 to 40 k and you will have a good chance of killing chads.

image.png.0eebe8b65bded43793c83b6b62174af0.png

 

MP-7  Is not that cheap I know but I just wanna put it in here. MP-7 Is a good weapon because it got minimal recoil and got a good caliber, with the right bullets you can and will have the chance to kill multiple chads.

It's not really that cheap but you don't have do kit it out as much as some player's do to make it good. Put on your type of sight and maybe a grip. (It's optional with the grip, it dose not make a big difference if you are not using expensive grips.) After you have putt on your sight and maybe a grip you only have one more thing to do and that's buying your ammo and magazines. To keep this a little budget I will recommend the 20 round mags because the other mags cost a poo ton. I usually go 3 mags of 20 round and use the weapon of the player I killed as a secondary if I got out of ammo. The ammo you should run is FMJ SX this is one of the more expensive ammo but It is worth it, it got good penetration power and will do the job. This was one of the more expensive builds and will run you about 150- 200 k depends how the market is atm.

image.png.54749121f669af05916c9ac79dd0a023.png

 

Feel free to add some of your favorite it budget gun's in the comments.

Thanks. -Naxter

 

 

 

Edited by Naxter
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Love to play 7.62x39 weapons in early wipe ^^

Vepr7.62 is rly cheap and efficient imo.

Pb of 5.45x39 is ammo: cheap and low pen or high pen and expensive (3 full mag > weapon's cost^^).

Edited by RiceLegend
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, RiceLegend said:

Love to play 7.62x39 weapons in early wipe ^^

Vepr7.62 is rly cheap and efficient imo.

Pb of 5.45x39 is ammo: cheap and low pen or high pen and expensive (3 full mag > weapon's cost^^).

Yuppp ^^

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Either the MP9 or PP-19 Vityaz for SMGs either quakemaker or ap 6.3

AK-101 for assault rifles with m856a1 or m855a1

Saiga 12 for shotguns with either flechetties or RIP rounds

SV98 for bolt guns with either 7n1 or 7n14 (SNB)

ADAR with 370mm barrel for assault carbines witha few 20 rounders of m995

M1A with an ELCAN for DMRs with M80 (or M61 if you have any you FIR though I prefer to save those rounds for X51 NATO guns with fun switches)

Stechkin for handguns with PMM

for grenades I prefer VOG 25s because I can craft them in the hide out.

Antuiqe axe for melee weapon because it’s cheap/easy to find and does gobs of damage with not just it’s alt fire but it’s main fire as well.

 

Edited by Caster89Actual
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, SkyCloud said:

-Reach LL2 with Peacekeeper

-Unlock 7.62x51 m80

-Use this barter;

1342104231_sa58.PNG.f1c79345f20b93bdabf8ce43c1bba6c7.PNG

-Wreak Havoc on Tarkov

this is a terrible advice

While the ammo is cheap and the trade is decent, the FAL is absolutely uncontrolable unless fully modded

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Shibre93100 said:

this is a terrible advice

While the ammo is cheap and the trade is decent, the FAL is absolutely uncontrolable unless fully modded

What looks like "terrible advice" is only terrible if you use it as if it was "meta". Yeah, it will kick harder than most people can control in automatic beyond room-to-room combat.

In semi-auto however, you get a powerful 20-round battle rifle that will take out most people in just a few shots.

Personally, I'll probably end up using PM/TT pistols and the SKS for quite a while. I like effective simplicity.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

To be honest I found the best beginner weapons early in a wipe were those that were really cheap with reasonably high penetration / Damage and semi only which helped with getting a grip on ADSing in this game (inertia delay and overshooting) and making the first shot count more then just relying on spraying.
Thus really early I tend to play the SKS with PS Ammo and switching to the AKM 209 once I have access to the flee.
A lot of the mods that are almost mandatory to make weapons viable in full auto are not needed on those, which helps a lot in reducing the money you loose when you first play the game, since you will die a lot.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Caster89Actual said:

Either the MP9 or PP-19 Vityaz for SMGs either quakemaker or ap 6.3

AK-101 for assault rifles with m856a1 or m855a1

Saiga 12 for shotguns with either flechetties or RIP rounds

SV98 for bolt guns with either 7n1 or 7n14 (SNB)

ADAR with 370mm barrel for assault carbines witha few 20 rounders of m995

M1A with an ELCAN for DMRs with M80 (or M61 if you have any you FIR though I prefer to save those rounds for X51 NATO guns with fun switches)

Stechkin for handguns with PMM

for grenades I prefer VOG 25s because I can craft them in the hide out.

Antuiqe axe for melee weapon because it’s cheap/easy to find and does gobs of damage with not just it’s alt fire but it’s main fire as well.

 

Interesting will note this down!

18 hours ago, SkyCloud said:

-Reach LL2 with Peacekeeper

-Unlock 7.62x51 m80

-Use this barter;

1342104231_sa58.PNG.f1c79345f20b93bdabf8ce43c1bba6c7.PNG

-Wreak Havoc on Tarkov

The chad destroyer rofl

15 minutes ago, ItsShas said:

To be honest I found the best beginner weapons early in a wipe were those that were really cheap with reasonably high penetration / Damage and semi only which helped with getting a grip on ADSing in this game (inertia delay and overshooting) and making the first shot count more then just relying on spraying.
Thus really early I tend to play the SKS with PS Ammo and switching to the AKM 209 once I have access to the flee.
A lot of the mods that are almost mandatory to make weapons viable in full auto are not needed on those, which helps a lot in reducing the money you loose when you first play the game, since you will die a lot.

Sks is just the go to weapon for me when the wipe comes got allot potential. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Hijack_Dallas said:

I´m always in fullauto, but i just click the trigger, so i´m more in semi-auto. I don´t need make an mag dump over 50m+ to lay down an PMC/Scav

Yeye

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Shibre93100 said:

this is a terrible advice

While the ammo is cheap and the trade is decent, the FAL is absolutely uncontrolable unless fully modded

Full-auto is optional, not forced.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...