Sign in to follow this  
himynameislee

Suggestion: Game Mode

himynameislee

I apologizes if this has been posted before. But I have an idea for when free roam finally releases. 

Anyways, my idea is putting multiple squads against each other on the free roam map. Each group of five will spawn together at different  areas on the map (i.e 1 group spawns in woods and another group in factory). The group must work together to survive and do as they please. A catch to this could be there are only one or two escapes. The way I see it is, five different groups spawn at different sectors of the map, grabbing loot, killing scavs, or whatever. But then, when they want to leave, they run into the risk of fighting off different groups of players. This would give players a great opportunity to test their skills, as well as bring in some great loot. Also, this can provide some competition among clans

What do you guys think?

LoudHawk

If you added some objectives, it would be a great way to add some BEAR vs. USEC gameplay. For example, a BEAR and USEC squad need to move to secure some documents (insert anything here) before the other team and then extract with them. It would create an atmosphere and situation very much like the original trailer for Escape For Tarkov.

himynameislee
5 minutes ago, LoudHawk said:

If you added some objectives, it would be a great way to add some BEAR vs. USEC gameplay. For example, a BEAR and USEC squad need to move to secure some documents (insert anything here) before the other team and then extract with them. It would create an atmosphere and situation very much like the original trailer for Escape For Tarkov.

Thats a really good idea. I know in the developer diaries they mentioned adding quests. But if there is BEAR vs USEC, would we be allowed to have both characters so everyone can still play together?

LoudHawk
1 minute ago, himynameislee said:

Thats a really good idea. I know in the developer diaries they mentioned adding quests. But if there is BEAR vs USEC, would we be allowed to have both characters so everyone can still play together?

In the full game you should be able to create multiple characters. 

CptBluemax

Free roam is going to be all sorts of hell with the dynamic AI events , im sure they've got some crazy stuff in store for us

Daggerskull

Yea i like that idea as well it gives more depth into Bear vs USEC which we have not seen yet