Search mission - Prapor [BUG]

BlueHydrax

Posted (edited)

The quest won't accept as finish when completing both goals and extracting of map. still stays active. 
Tried 2 times now.  

Edited by BlueHydrax

third time the charm. one thing this was different from the other two I did, was that I hadn't engage in any combat. and hadn't been wounded.

So there might be something that set the mission to not complete if you have fought or being hit by another player/scav

So too the rest of you. try to complete the mission without combat to be sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Can't complete it either. The few times i manage to search both and extract without encountering a group of ''mission campers'' it still does not register. i have extracted both wounded and fully intact but no cigarr

On 7/17/2021 at 7:47 AM, xicobala said:

You have to go by the cars to mark the USEC camp as discovered...

No, I just walked into the end of the USEC camp near the road/pylons and got the popup saying it was a task completed. I only stood next to the sleeping space near the rock wall. I then backed out (I didn't want to meet any Chads in USEC camp!) and went to the convoy by the lower lakeside route and got the other task completion message . I then extracted at V-ex bridge. Easiest task completion ever!