Multicolor Hard Crash (Both Pre/Post Wipe)

kctellie

A couple of months after installing the game, I started experiencing some pretty major crashes. While in raid (and only in raid) the screen will freeze completely and I'll be presented with a weird technicolor screen as shown in the Gfycat link below. After this, my computer forces a restart. This seems to occur at random, where some days the crash won't occur at all, and other days it will crash every raid.

I don't believe this is linked to the CPU/GPU temps, as the the problem will happen both after turning my computer on for the first time in the morning, or after a long day of use. I have Googled the issue to my wits end, and it doesn't seem like anything has worked yet. If you have any recommendations for pursuing a solution, I would be overjoyed. I really love this game, but when a quarter of my raids end to technical problems, its hard to see me continuing to play. Below is my hardware, and other attempted solutions. I'm not even sure how to go about diagnosing the problem.

Genuine warning for those who have epilepsy, the GIF has rapidly flashing multicolor lights:

https://gfycat.com/compassionatemisguidedcutworm

CPU: Intel(R) Core(™) I7-6700HQ CPU 2.60GHz

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

RAM: 16GB

Attempted Solutions:

-Updated all drivers

-Installed C++ Updates

-Ensured ram cleaner was on in-game

-Force quit Killer Network Services

-Ran game at verifiably low temps

-Ran game as administrator

-Ran game with no other applications open

-Ensured there was 100GB of space on both my SSD and HDD

Again, if anyone is able to help me with this, I would be EXTRAORDINARILY grateful.