Please. Do something about hackers... I have an idea.

AtlasCallisto

Already, this early into wipe, we're running into hackers. It's already hard enough trying to push to lvl 20 with a standard account, and I just can't justify buying EOD when this is the sort of stuff I'm dealing with. Please. Change the anti-cheat system, or tighten your procedures on hackers. It will kill this game soon if nothing is done about it. This dude killed me and my other 2 squad members, all Head Eyes. Within 3 seconds. Then just admitted to it. He'll make the money he needs to buy another account, then rinse and repeat!

I have an idea:
When an account is eventually caught hacking,  ban the payment card used on the account when they hack. Worst case scenario, they can only buy a couple more accounts before they run out of different bank cards to keep buying accounts with! Similar things have also been done by making phone numbers a requirement to link to accounts, to make it harder to create multiple accounts back to back, as people don't have 20 phone numbers lying about. Of course these are not full proof, but it will reduce the amount of duplicate accounts, especially when banning bank cards. Reducing people's ability to make money on hacking, will help combat people using hacks. As the risk of not profiting will suddenly kill a percentage of people who will then attempt to cheat.

Sorry for the frustration, but I just want to have fun, but can't. 

Edit: Forgot to attach screenshot of proof.

Capture.PNG

Edited by AtlasCallisto

Sorry but realistically they wont its just good money. Ban enough now and then so that it doesnt affect the games popularity and keep racking in the money. Theres cheaters on all maps early into a wipe and after a while they move onto doing just labs. 

If it was cheap,easy and feasable to do it, and there was enough inclination for it, like for examble the game being free to play and its affecting playerbase and how popular it is, they wouldve ducking done it a year ago. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nutcracker87 said:

Sorry but realistically they wont its just good money. Ban enough now and then so that it doesnt affect the games popularity and keep racking in the money. Theres cheaters on all maps early into a wipe and after a while they move onto doing just labs. 

If it was cheap,easy and feasable to do it, and there was enough inclination for it, like for examble the game being free to play and its affecting playerbase and how popular it is, they wouldve ducking done it a year ago. 

That's the thing that hurts. I know they wont want to because hackers ironically make them more money than the standard player. But then when it comes to people wanting to upgrade, I personally can't justify the extra dollars to "Have it easier" when hackers will still click me dead in half a second. I wonder if the appeal to upgrade because no hackers would then make more money than letting hackers buy more accounts. Probably not, but it's possible in the long term.

26 minutes ago, Nutcracker87 said:

It is cheap, easy and feasible. Just wipe or ban whoever was with the cheater. X matches played together = wipe, 2X = ban. EASY.

But you are right, they do not care.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, AtlasCallisto said:

Already, this early into wipe, we're running into hackers. It's already hard enough trying to push to lvl 20 with a standard account, and I just can't justify buying EOD when this is the sort of stuff I'm dealing with. Please. Change the anti-cheat system, or tighten your procedures on hackers. It will kill this game soon if nothing is done about it. This dude killed me and my other 2 squad members, all Head Eyes. Within 3 seconds. Then just admitted to it. He'll make the money he needs to buy another account, then rinse and repeat!

I have an idea:
When an account is eventually caught hacking,  ban the payment card used on the account when they hack. Worst case scenario, they can only buy a couple more accounts before they run out of different bank cards to keep buying accounts with! Similar things have also been done by making phone numbers a requirement to link to accounts, to make it harder to create multiple accounts back to back, as people don't have 20 phone numbers lying about. Of course these are not full proof, but it will reduce the amount of duplicate accounts, especially when banning bank cards. Reducing people's ability to make money on hacking, will help combat people using hacks. As the risk of not profiting will suddenly kill a percentage of people who will then attempt to cheat.

Capture.PNG

Hate to say this my friend but hacking will never not a be big thing in Tarkov. 

Reason #1 BSG use Unity Engine which is in C# language and regrettably one of the easiest engines to hack.

Reason #2 hackers are literally a broken ATM just spitting out cash to BSG so why fix a problem that is making you money hand over fist.

Reason #3 they are more concerned with policing hack speech then policing actual hacks.

• Like 1

They need to start targeting the customers too. Once a hacker is caught, they need to look at whoever he teamed up with. If someone is constantly teaming up with hackers they need to get banned as well. 

1 hour ago, Nameless_Terror said:

They need to start targeting the customers too. Once a hacker is caught, they need to look at whoever he teamed up with. If someone is constantly teaming up with hackers they need to get banned as well. 

I agree 100%. A lot of these hackers are hacking to support a client's requests. So, if you can take out the supplier and demand at the same time, that's 2 for the price of 1. Even if everyone in the squad only gets a temporary ban, it will send a message.

3 hours ago, AtlasCallisto said:

I have an idea:

Capture.PNG

It won't work.

All I have to do is buy a prepaid Visa card and use that to purchase the game. Infinite amount of cards for infinite amount of copies.

Tbh, I forgot about those, and I think some hackers will too. Also, combined with the phone number system, anything to make it harder works. 

I would add something to the TOS that says if you are caught cheating you may have your device locked, then syskey the bastards. I seriously doubt this is legal but it would be funny as hell, if it was legal maybe have 100% verified cheaters have their CPUs cooked with borked OC'd settings or the GPU. Hacking would get hella expensive, then make videos of BSG targeting PCs and injecting code back at them as malware, it would be glorious to watch.

OH WAIT! lol, make a part of the game code look like a vulnerability but the moment someone attempts to exploit it they engage the 'trap' and some random bad malware is sent their way. Fight fire with fire I say, just would have to do these extreme ideas only on manually 100% verified cheaters using 3rd party software.

• Upvote 1

BSG can't do anything about this sadly they will keep implementing things that prevent RMT but the cheaters are a different story they will ruin any and every game they get their stinky little fingers on.

Only way they would actively target the people making them a butt load of money is replace how that income is coming in. A hacker will buy several account every month during a wipe vs the honest players who never buy more then one. The devs can say what ever they want but the complete non actions from them tells me this is the fact. They do soft bans that doesn't prevent them from buying another account. Its not hard to catch the cheaters and prevent the cheating. Unity is extremely easy to write cheats for. Unreal engine for example has a lot of tools for developers that prevents background applications from working in conjunction with their engine for example their own easy anti cheat is the most popular software out there. Better yet the Vanguard software is another very good anti cheat software that utilizes kernel-level and they offer 100 grand to anyone who can prove there is exploits leveraging the Vanguard kernel driver. 

Edited by zack991

At this point my friend is doing a charge back on the game, since refunds is not allowed. He is like, no point in learning a game if I always question if I'm dying to a hacker or not. So at the end of the day, not having good anti cheat systems will hurt them in the long run.

Hacking has seemed like far less of a problem this wipe.  At least on OCE & Singapore servers.  I've had very few deaths that I'd deem fishy.

12 hours ago, Nameless_Terror said:

It is feasible (and easy i presume), but BSG people wouldn't care.

They only care about streamers but not normal players. If those streamers cry about cheaters, BSG would shortly come up with some effective measures.

They should do what either PUBG or Warzone did (can't remember) - anyone with a suspiciously high accuracy and K/D gets shoved onto a server with other hackers. Let them hack all they want and aimbot each other. Just keep them out of the legit player games.

• Hot 1

12 hours ago, Rager82 said:

At this point my friend is doing a charge back on the game, since refunds is not allowed. He is like, no point in learning a game if I always question if I'm dying to a hacker or not. So at the end of the day, not having good anti cheat systems will hurt them in the long run.

Yeah, I have a feeling it will. Unfortunately chargebacks aren't always possible for everyone if this is the case. But, I will buy EOD the day that something noticeable is done about cheaters.

2 hours ago, Zantar666 said:

They should do what either PUBG or Warzone did (can't remember) - anyone with a suspiciously high accuracy and K/D gets shoved onto a server with other hackers. Let them hack all they want and aimbot each other. Just keep them out of the legit player games.

Only problem is, normal players can also have a pretty high K/D. And it does mean that Battlestate will still have to spend valuable server resources on supplying people who still ruin the game. Spare servers that they really need right now.

11 hours ago, A_Kira said:

It is NOT hacking, it is cheating.

Dont use the words that even remotely makes them feel good

Either way, it's not being called a "Hacker" that is making them do it. It's the money that can be made from it, and seeing how much they make, I don't even blame them really. Only thing stopping me from doing it is the fact that I don't wanna break the law.

On 7/11/2021 at 5:39 PM, CelineStarglade said:

BSG can't do anything about this sadly they will keep implementing things that prevent RMT but the cheaters are a different story they will ruin any and every game they get their stinky little fingers on.

There is a lot that BSG can do but for some reason *cough* double dipping *cough* won't.  The vast majority of Cheat Sites and RMT Sites are hosted on servers located in territories (NA/EU) that not only protect but enforce IP, CP & TM (Intellectual Property, Copy Right & Trade Mark) rights and laws.  BSG could easily have a large portion of these sites shut down for infringing on their IP but they don't....

Blizzard also had that problem and they kept shutting the sites down till all the sites were hosted in Russia where Blizzard has no ability to take them down.  Which is funny given BSG is a Russian company so they might have some pull if the sites did the same as they did to Blizzard and started hosting in the RU but again given the vast majority are already hosted where laws are enforced and they still do nothing about it so I would doubt if they would do it to Russian based ones either.

To top it off they doubled the level required for Flee Market access which is a RMT's wet dream come true.  It seems at every possible chance BSG has to do the right thing... they do the polar opposite which only screams corruption to anyone with eyes, ears and an IQ high enough for critical thinking.

18 hours ago, A_Kira said:

It is feasible (and easy i presume), but BSG people wouldn't care.

They only care about streamers but not normal players. If those streamers cry about cheaters, BSG would shortly come up with some effective measures.

I find that hard to believe given Summit, Shroud and Doc are on record complaining about the rampant hacking in EFT and not a single measure has been taken to stop it.

19 hours ago, scrappercb said:

Hacking has seemed like far less of a problem this wipe.  At least on OCE & Singapore servers.  I've had very few deaths that I'd deem fishy.

that's awesome... it's not that way for NA and EU servers so enjoy it.  Seems our cheater problem has soared with this wipe.  Last wipe it was a couple weeks in b4 the super sketchy deaths started happening.  This wipe it was day one lol

16 minutes ago, FeddyGuru said:

that's awesome... it's not that way for NA and EU servers so enjoy it.  Seems our cheater problem has soared with this wipe.  Last wipe it was a couple weeks in b4 the super sketchy deaths started happening.  This wipe it was day one lol

Its the same poo every wipe. Either deal with it or quit the game dont expect BSG to stop it. This is not a new issue.

On 7/11/2021 at 6:39 PM, CelineStarglade said:

That is the honest truth. Its the demand within this community that drives the cheat makers. All bsg did was go after the RMT people and the blatant hacking problem got worse. Im not implying that BSG intended on the game being a cheat/ban repeat poo show. Fighting the cheaters seems to be a losing battle, so they just profit off of it then sink $ into it.  Funny part is its the cheaters who are ruining their own game. We could just all drop the game right now and never touch it again and stop watching streamers play it, but that wont happen.

Ive said it on multiple threads already, a good "rootkit" anticheat and cheaters are gone. But hey BSG gotta have a steady stream of revenue from somewhere i guess.

Am 11.7.2021 um 19:25 schrieb AtlasCallisto:

I have an idea:

Capture.PNG

all this would maybe work IF bsg wouldnt try to squeeze the last drop of money, also from cheaters.

they make good amount of it, hell i couldnt even say that some of them are providing the cheats or try to avoid the cheaters to get found. yes, hard words, but since the integration of battle eye, it feels like absolutely NOTHING was done against cheaters and common, even a 10 year old can find out how to avoid to get caught from battle eye aka worst anticheat.

dont get me wrong, these are 100% crap out of my mind, nothing proofen or something... but there is just so less done against cheaters, it just feels like they just dont care as long as there is profit of it