Sign in to follow this  
General_Havoc

Lobby Screen Characters

General_Havoc

I was playing with a couple of friends and we always start the match out asking what each other looks like and what guns we are using to help us identify friendlies.

I had an for idea for the lobby screen when players group up. It would be cool if when you're in the lobby, as you group up, group members characters show on the screen to the left of your character. So if you max your group out at 5, you'll see all 5 characters on the screen before the game is started by the Leader. That way the group members can see what the others look like.

• Upvote 2

Daggerskull

I have not played in a group yet, but i see how that could be an issue or annoying so i like the idea

General_Havoc
1 hour ago, Daggerskull said:

I have not played in a group yet, but i see how that could be an issue or annoying so i like the idea

I doesn't bother me. I just think it would be cool to see everyone's characters all geared up and what kind of weapons your team is running with. 

Plus it gives a little bit of a tactical edge if your team is coordinated and ready to raid before the raid starts. 

aaateam111

I like this idea, wont be harmful to have it in the game.