Local Servers 200+ Ping

HebrewRodent

Since a couple of days ago I have been encountering lobbies on my local servers with 200+ ping that constantly kick me out every 30 seconds or so, I've lost a whole lot of gear because of it, including gear I had insured before the raid (the gear lost it's insurance when I re-joined the lobby after disconnecting).

My ping on other games and discord have not fluctuated and I have tried rebooting both my PC and modem. It isn't every game, more like every second and it makes the game unplayable. My friends haven't encountered this issue even when playing on the same server. When I select the server from the launcher it will sometimes say 14m/s and at other times be higher than 200. I'm not sure what could be causing it or what I can do to fix it. I have never had this issue and I have been playing for a couple of years now. If it is my end why is it only occurring on Tarkov and why is it only some of the time?