Sweet anti-cheat!

stepin_bboy

🤕👀
4k + hours. This is by far the worst I've experienced. 

Simple google search for Tarkov Cheats will show you how out of control this is. 

ZERO acknowledgment from the Devs that its an issue . 
No ban waves to at least give us some temporary relief. 
Just locked and deleted forum posts like this one will become. 
Developers need to be held criminally responsible for their product when it is making this much money.  They just keep raking in the $$ and letting it start over. Absolutely disgusting. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 5
  • Upvote 2

You can go on google for almost any big game and find and install cheats within 10 minutes. It’s just in Tarkov’s case it’s harder to detect than on games like cod where you’ll get detected quickly. All the devs have to do is spend a month or two focusing on anti cheat and that will improve the quality of life massively. 

BSG's profit is directly linked to the amount of cheaters they "ban" but allow to continue to purchase the game over and over again.  Until this greed mentality changes, the honest player base will continue to suffer and the cheaters will continue to profit along side BSG.

• Like 1

I was just banned for literally no reason, It's quite obvious they are trying to do something about it, but some innocent people are getting effected in the crossfire. BSG is a very tiny group in which their game grew much faster than they did, you need to give them time to sort things out.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Anticheat is good.

It bans the mf in 7-15 days (unless very expensive DMA whatever based, but also I don't care if the cheater just loots and quit).

The sheet is BSG policy that allows aimbotters to spoof and return, report buttom is a placebo, does not give any satisfaction if mf is banned (they are!), does nothing to mf who buy carries and items and does not share the mf loot (or even a sorry message, here is 300k) after banned among all players killed by him.

This game is basically toast at this point. Burnt toast.

Whatever will the streamers do? I hear McD's is paying $14 an hour now.

12 hours ago, stepin_bboy said:

No ban waves to at least give us some temporary relief.

Pretty sure there was a banwave recently but it didn't change much.

Every FPS has hackers so I do not see how you can jump down the rabbit hole with an assertion that because they exist here BSG is in cahoots with them. I did a little research on this and please do so yourself as you will find that certain metric data points to the biggest AAA FPS titles having a LOT more hackers<>players than this game. Multiple data points and many articles on this so please, read away and you see that EFT is not 'plagued' but yet another victim of unscrupulous and morally deprived people.

If they did nothing and just wanted to sell accounts they would not:

-HWID ban people

-Pay Battle Eye

-Place in game measures to curtail what they can

It is very much a cat and mouse game that literally every game developer with an online game has to combat. If you honestly believe that BSG does not care about this issue than you are writing your own narrative based on zero evidence to back it up. The cheats are also becoming more insidious in design and I will just leave a few articles to read up on but please double fact check them as I sure do and it is a troubling time for stopping these clowns. They catch them eventually but it is like a robber getting away with one robbery, then another, then he is caught because of the law of averages and his behavior.

Good reading:

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/new-cheat-software-claims-to-work-on-any-console-via-machine-learning/

or

https://surfshark.com/hacking-wins

Lots more but the point is before you point fingers and cry foul, research and educate yourself. We all have issues with hackers, we all are victimized, but it is your perception that is what matters. Me? I lose a run of stuff, they lose an account. I can live with that knowing that BSG is doing what they can and that these incidents are not the norm but the abnormal and I can safely assume the person that got me will pay a hefty price both literally and figuratively for what, a moment of feeling superior because they lack the skill to play legitimately?

Edited by Elder-Drake
  • Like 1

Its funny people keep saying its a game of cat and mouse. Battle eye is trash and needs to be removed. Either Add Easy Anti cheat or Vanguard rootkit level.  of course nothing is hack proof, but with either of those two choices mentioend cheating would drop drastically. PUBG battle eye hacked endlessly same as this game.  EASY anti cheat is even free to place on your game as long as you aren't a major publisher. just need to contact epic. 

Arma Battle eye hacked endlessly

PUBG battle eye hacked endlessly

When fortnite had battle eye it was hacked all the time then they dump that garbage for easy anti cheat.  cheating has dropped drastically. 

Edited by KeepersWay

There is no good reason they should not be using Easy Anti cheat or Vanguard over battle eye. The big difference to the player base in games like Pub G and fortnight and other major FPS titles is your player base doesn't loose progression and large portions of earned income on there characters account. They die and respawn with no loss. Facing a cheater in this game is more detrimental to a player and the RMT has much more impact. In those games it means very little and cheaters do it more for wins and skins.

Edited by Vash305

Unplayable with all the cheaters. Spend all that que time just to get shot through walls and running head/eyes 1 tap. 

7 hours ago, Xarc said:

@Elder-DrakeI didn't find when that was written but this map disturbed me.

China is not there ... could be out of the chart ? :P

05_Hacking-Wins_World-Map.png

Looks like Chinas covid map. China was stuck on 60,000 cases for over a year. When the entire planet blew up China never increased in covid cases. The Chinese think if they put their hands over their eyes nobody will see them. 

1 hour ago, gkcx2002 said:

Looks like Chinas covid map. China was stuck on 60,000 cases for over a year. When the entire planet blew up China never increased in covid cases. The Chinese think if they put their hands over their eyes nobody will see them. 

That is exactly it, the Chinese government literally controls social media there so you won't see any numbers from there. The thing is I think, after a little more research, my assumption that cheating takes on one of two forms.

1. Countries with people that have disposable incomes for frivolous things use cheats

2. Countries with low incomes use cheats in sweatshop style setups to generate money

Both are morally bankrupt at the core but I honestly believe that is what we are seeing with that map.

I wasn't having any real issues tonight until I decided to work on my interchange quest. 3 out of 4 games had cheating in some form. The first round I was shot before I even got to the building by a guy streaming on twitch with a 4 man team, I even started sprinting after the deploy count down from the spawn closest to the center and they were already on the second floor in the center of the mall. Set and watched him calling people that he had no sound or line of sight and told his buddy he killed a guy with a grenade before he even rounded 2 store buildings where the guy was dead. Then the next 2 games I spawned in and not even a few feet away containers were looted. I did the big sale quest in the 3rd raid and all of the gym bags were completely looted out with close on them. I literally spawned in that match against the wall near the stash and camp that's on the emercom extract with both the stash open and the gym bag with nothing inside. I haven't played to much this wipe due to rotating 12 hour shifts I work, but I'm up to lvl 18 and can't seem to find the stuff I need for my hideout like I did the first week. I haven't found a relay in a good while.

56 minutes ago, Goldarv said:

I wasn't having any real issues tonight until I decided to work on my interchange quest. 3 out of 4 games had cheating in some form. The first round I was shot before I even got to the building by a guy streaming on twitch with a 4 man team, I even started sprinting after the deploy count down from the spawn closest to the center and they were already on the second floor in the center of the mall. Set and watched him calling people that he had no sound or line of sight and told his buddy he killed a guy with a grenade before he even rounded 2 store buildings where the guy was dead. Then the next 2 games I spawned in and not even a few feet away containers were looted. I did the big sale quest in the 3rd raid and all of the gym bags were completely looted out with close on them. I literally spawned in that match against the wall near the stash and camp that's on the emercom extract with both the stash open and the gym bag with nothing inside. I haven't played to much this wipe due to rotating 12 hour shifts I work, but I'm up to lvl 18 and can't seem to find the stuff I need for my hideout like I did the first week. I haven't found a relay in a good while.

On Shoreline are a couple houses in the SW area of the map that can spawn some really good hardware static spawns. One is the house near the tank in the city with the door to the main red fence slightly open (it has 2 jackets when you open the door so you can tell) and the other is if you head to the swampy area north the last intact house on the right has a lot of hardware spawns. People do not hit these spots a lot because they are focused on quest and/or rushing Resort.

If you need help I will happily run with you, just dm me and we can link up on Discord.

Edited by Elder-Drake
typos

On 7/20/2021 at 1:48 AM, SurefirePanic88 said:

I was just banned for literally no reason, It's quite obvious they are trying to do something about it, but some innocent people are getting effected in the crossfire. BSG is a very tiny group in which their game grew much faster than they did, you need to give them time to sort things out.

If you are banned, there is a reason. Either you dropped someone REALLY expensive items a lot of times, or you are using cheats. I have been playing for 4 years and I have never gotten banned. If you don't want to get banned, don't cheat. :)

I just did two night time shoreline raids trying to do quests on the Australian server. First time after about ten mins a dude ran up to me in the most random zero loot location and prefired me down. I am 100% confident he had some kind of esp cheat.

Second time i loaded in a dude zoomed up to me and shot me in the head 10 seconds after spawn. literally spawn.. zoom.. death.

I don't even have words for how ass this game has become. 

Edited by CornChippy

On 7/20/2021 at 4:09 AM, Elder-Drake said:

Every FPS has hackers so I do not see how you can jump down the rabbit hole with an assertion that because they exist here BSG is in cahoots with them. I did a little research on this and please do so yourself as you will find that certain metric data points to the biggest AAA FPS titles having a LOT more hackers<>players than this game. Multiple data points and many articles on this so please, read away and you see that EFT is not 'plagued' but yet another victim of unscrupulous and morally deprived people.

If they did nothing and just wanted to sell accounts they would not:

-HWID ban people

-Pay Battle Eye

-Place in game measures to curtail what they can

It is very much a cat and mouse game that literally every game developer with an online game has to combat. If you honestly believe that BSG does not care about this issue than you are writing your own narrative based on zero evidence to back it up. The cheats are also becoming more insidious in design and I will just leave a few articles to read up on but please double fact check them as I sure do and it is a troubling time for stopping these clowns. They catch them eventually but it is like a robber getting away with one robbery, then another, then he is caught because of the law of averages and his behavior.

Good reading:

https://www.videogameschronicle.com/news/new-cheat-software-claims-to-work-on-any-console-via-machine-learning/

or

https://surfshark.com/hacking-wins

Lots more but the point is before you point fingers and cry foul, research and educate yourself. We all have issues with hackers, we all are victimized, but it is your perception that is what matters. Me? I lose a run of stuff, they lose an account. I can live with that knowing that BSG is doing what they can and that these incidents are not the norm but the abnormal and I can safely assume the person that got me will pay a hefty price both literally and figuratively for what, a moment of feeling superior because they lack the skill to play legitimately?

I think the big problem I have is with your last paragraph - despite the current efforts of BSG, cheaters continue to get away with what they do.  Last wipe alone, I "friended" 12 cheaters, got them to confirm/admit they cheated in EFT's in-game messages with links to their cheat websites, sent those screen shots to BSG through the right avenues, and NONE of them got banned.  I continued to watch them level up throughout the wipe.  I continued to see them in the lobbies I played in (despite my changing servers to single servers and randomly changing this on a daily basis).

The reality is that yes, some people get caught cheating.  Most people who pay good money do not get caught cheating and continue to ruin the game.  You and I are one of many victims that these people will go after. 

Furthermore, if you simply watch youtube videos of people flaunting their cheats (there's one set of videos that is from July of 2021 that comes up with a simple search within youtube and the last video was literally hours ago), you will see the most alarming thing if you pay close attention: the amount of other people on the map that are also cheating.  Sometimes, you'll hear the person in the video say "oh look at this guy with the 12:1 K/D ratio, it's another cheater I have to get him first".  There's sometimes 2-3 people in the same lobby cheating with upwards of 40:1 K/D ratios, and sometimes it's just the one posting the video.

Either way, it's a much bigger problem than people would like to admit.  If BSG really wanted to do something about it, they need to shut down the way people make real money which means eliminating the flea market all together until a better solution is found.  The only incentives to cheat at that point will be because someone sucks at the game and wants to grieve others or someone want to make a fraction of the money running people through maps (which will lose it's allure once people cannot sell roubles for real money or their profits are cut significantly).

19 hours ago, Xarc said:

@Elder-DrakeI didn't find when that was written but this map disturbed me.

China is not there ... could be out of the chart ? :P

05_Hacking-Wins_World-Map.png

So this is taken from like Google searches? So if you search for cheats that=cheater? I think a lot of players out there is trying to educate themselves so worthless stats. Ask BSG from wich countries the banned accounts come from. But since being a russian company that will never happen.

A cheater should go to antarctica with a laptop and play there for a week using WIFI; that would make it 100 percent cheaters for that region and top the charts.

Edited by spinetrain

1 час назад, BESK сказал:

So this is taken from like Google searches? So if you search for cheats that=cheater? I think a lot of players out there is trying to educate themselves so worthless stats. Ask BSG from wich countries the banned accounts come from. But since being a russian company that will never happen.

I can answer that. That would be Russia & China. Most hacking Countries without any doubts in this game. You can color them green, pink or white at this map, but i feel this is the fact. And most players feel the same.

I am Russian myself. And i have switched servers to EU some time ago because of the same problem. I can sacrifice 50 ping for the ability to play honestly.   

2 hours ago, BESK said:

So this is taken from like Google searches?

No, it's from his post, last link.

2 hours ago, BESK said:

Ask BSG from wich countries the banned accounts come from.

I'm sure that we can't have an answer. :P Private information.

It's pretty obvious that the hackers are from East Asia which is why coastal servers are the worst in the US.no need to discuss anything. Anyone arguing other wise probably has a personal bias.

Still no ban waves. They are doing so little that the cheaters aren't even hiding it anymore.  Just pure blatant split second head/eyes.