bad scavs

Ianbehana

I know people keep saying that in the long run, but all that happens is that i find like half a million worth of stuff and then a player scav kills me, so he gets all the loot and i get nothing. Oh no he can only scav once every 2 hours that doesn't matter if he is just going to kill everyone and just make off with all the loot. The negative scav karma should me harsher if they want to to work, they should spawn in with no meds and some sorta aliment, like a broken leg or a heavy bleed and have to find meds before they die. I keep running into player scavs that aren't bothered at all by the karma systems and they are the ones benefiting  from the system not the people trying to actually use the system the way it was intended. OK my rant is over. thank you

• Like 1

Its back to shoot on site for me,  at least last 5 scav runs just immediately fired upon whether there is loot or not 

One of the reasons to play this game is the freedom to find your unique playstile. Im one of this filthy casuals that rat arond the Map for an houer a day. I like scavruns to scavenge stuff for my hideout. And because im not that good in the game i play a friendli scav. It works out for me most of the time. But i think, thats a question of maps and servers. 

And if some hostile scav is killing me, sowhat? I can go in 15 minutes later and try my luck again. When someone wants to kill everyone on the map, fine. Thats his way to play the game. Maybe hes an PvP focused player who's fine with an two houer waitingtime. 

Its like this rat and chad thing. Everyone is screaming at the other party. The ones who bitching about campers and the ones who crying about metachads.

Ofcourse, there is a lot of balancing to do. Im not a dev, but i think they should implement all stuff they want in theyre game and balance and optimise everything, if the bigest parts are done. If we will see a good game at the end....? Time will show. Im not that optimistic. 

But until then, its the players mission to adapt the circumstances. If you get killed by hostile scavs, try to avoid other playerscavs. Or simple give a duck. Like i do. Get killed with nice loot? Get angry for a minute, calm down, do the next raid. You will find the broncelion, intelfolder, graphicscard or whatver. Just a matter of time. Unlike everyone seems to tell you, this is not a 100 meter race. Its a marathon. 

Edited by Eisenwanst
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

there is no consequences to killing the boss or scavs as a player scav even with scav karma it doesn't make the game any more challenging for them it just makes it challenging for the people following the system, its broken the need to work on it or just take it out till they can figure it out. 

Edited by Ianbehana

once you go negative karma you should spawn without ammo or ammo and no gun also some kind of im a asshole uniform would be nice. Lets say you kill a scav in the im a asshole uniform well then you get + rep since its way to hard to gain rep as it is

i suggest you guys go and inform yourself with Onepeg and Klean youtube videos about the karma system. you will see that negative karma has too much bad effects on our scav. Onepeg is the only one who reached below negative 7 and moved to another account, cause the penalties was kinda harsh and it's soo hard to make the karma positive again.

BSG will make some changes in the system for sure but till then, try to have fun

I am the nice scav. I also hate being killed by bad scavs that don't care about the karma system, and it seems their numbers are growing.

So I say : if I get killed for no reason by another scav , I should at least get the karma points he loses, since its so hard to gain karma now plus I lose all my stuff . The way things are now I get punished for being a good scav. No wonder so many players stop caring about the karma system.

my 2 cents.

On 7/21/2021 at 10:45 PM, Ianbehana said:

I know people keep saying that in the long run, but all that happens is that i find like half a million worth of stuff and then a player scav kills me, so he gets all the loot and i get nothing. Oh no he can only scav once every 2 hours that doesn't matter if he is just going to kill everyone and just make off with all the loot. The negative scav karma should me harsher if they want to to work, they should spawn in with no meds and some sorta aliment, like a broken leg or a heavy bleed and have to find meds before they die. I keep running into player scavs that aren't bothered at all by the karma systems and they are the ones benefiting  from the system not the people trying to actually use the system the way it was intended. OK my rant is over. thank you

I join you in this rant! despites the karma, I get killed too much times by bad scavs. They should be forced to play scav once every 10 hours!

Yeah, its so annoying. They shoot you while you have a good time with the bodies and think they are super skilled cuz they killed a guy who didnt even put up the fight 

On 7/22/2021 at 1:38 PM, behi09ma said:

i suggest you guys go and inform yourself with Onepeg and Klean youtube videos about the karma system. you will see that negative karma has too much bad effects on our scav. Onepeg is the only one who reached below negative 7 and moved to another account, cause the penalties was kinda harsh and it's soo hard to make the karma positive again.

BSG will make some changes in the system for sure but till then, try to have fun

It doesnt though, theres nothing stopping anyone from killing anyone you find on sight if you think they have loot. The only major reprocussions / benefits come from the absolute extremes of the karma system. Good is nigh on impossible to get seens as there is no way to distinguish good from bad scav even if you see one kill another, and you can quite happily recover a few bad scav raids a day with the car extract if you absolutely need to but the chances are you dont as theres very few ill effects from being negative until you're -6.

Honestly at this point they should just make up their minds. If they want scav conflicts, don't punish it. 

If you want scavs to be forced to "cooperate" and by that I mean, compete in who can ninja the loot first. Then just remove friendly fire compley for player scavs.