How can I report streamers who pay cheaters during the log off to lvlup their PMC

SuzuranCrow

Hey,

Simple question. Currently I can no longer report cheaters in the launcher, only in the game after a raid.

How is it possible that I can report a streamer that I know that, is definitely not online, but I still get killed by this streamer ingame?

The player who plays the PMC of the streamer also has an active radar-hack.

If I look at the streams of the regular user, both the fighting behavior and hearing / seeing of this player are completely different.

I was able to find that currently with two twitch streamers.

Both of them usually only have 0-10 viewers, so no real size, but it still annoys me when something like this is used.

Just because someone is advertising their stream through their name doesn't mean they streams everytime they play.

As for if they're cheating or not when not streaming - I'd rather stay out of the discussion as minds have already been made.

It is actually common to use a twitch name ingame such that enemy groups waste time looking up the name just to see its not on etc.

What does the fact, that some player is streaming or not tell about the fact that he is a cheater or not? I don't see the connection here. That's called hackusation?

On 7/24/2021 at 10:00 AM, sightseeer said:

It is actually common to use a twitch name ingame such that enemy groups waste time looking up the name just to see its not on etc.

What does the fact, that some player is streaming or not tell about the fact that he is a cheater or not? I don't see the connection here. That's called hackusation?

I don't think streaming was a direct competent of whether or not that streamer is hacking. He mentioned a streamer getting walked through BY a hacker, which I have personally encountered in a raid. I even started watching the streamer during that same raid and 2 raids after with the hacker running with him. As you said the hacker had a false twitch name, second give away after the fact he was blatantly ESP'ing. The hacker would run through Labs and clear all the PMC's and let the streamer kill the scavs while advising him where the scavs were, probably through an audio outside his stream(obviously).
It was very , very obvious.