Good gear = death by cheater

BlooDxHound

Brought trash gear for 5 raids met no one. Brought an SVD, immediately some chinese name kills me suspiciously. What a joke.

• Sad 2

You were probably so unlucky. That does suck the one team you bring anything decent you get a cheater. Hopefully you have better luck tonight or tomorrow. 😛 

Haven't had this issue at all. Been using tagilla + altyn since before I had the flea. Might just be luck of the draw on servers tho.

6 hours ago, BlooDxHound said:

Brought trash gear for 5 raids met no one. Brought an SVD, immediately some chinese name kills me suspiciously. What a joke.

It's just random incident. There is no reason to state that good gear attracts suspicious player. Moreover, 5 matches vs 1 is not enough data to prove this. 

• Sad 8
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Biala_Mewa said:

It's just random incident. There is no reason to state that good gear attract suspicious player. Moreover, 5 matches vs 1 is not enough data to prove this. 

I agree with this one. Sometimes bad things happen and people use troll names. Best bet? Pick specific servers and if you're having issues with a set of servers, change them til you find ones that seem okay to you.

Picking specified servers can be a godsend.

SVD in itself isn't what I would call good gear. Heavy to take out, bad recoil. It's not prime loot to be taking out in my own opinion. So it probably wasn't about loot at all. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Biala_Mewa said:

There is no reason to state that good gear attracts suspicious player. 

Except for the videos that show the cheats players are using:  they clearly show the value of a player's kit.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

Radar shows the value of a players gear and inventory. so yes go hide with a bitcoin some where even if you have no gear. They will come and find you. Whoever says it is luck is ignorant.  They can literally unlock doors, see the value of a players kit even know their health. Literally everything.

Edited by KeepersWay
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Some players are definitely being targetted based on their gear. My group and I have experienced it. Many, many other players on Reddit and these own forums have as well. Trying to deny this is silly.

I'd be interested in seeing the average lifetime of a player on a pistol run vs a high-tier gear run.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, Biala_Mewa said:

It's just random incident. There is no reason to state that good gear attracts suspicious player. Moreover, 5 matches vs 1 is not enough data to prove this. 

100% incorrect. Cheaters arent going to go for you if you have trash gear or at least not make it obvious. But if you do have good gear on level 5+ armor and a good modded out gun they will make it obvious. Iv been playing this game for awhile now and can confrim that is exactly what happens and thats why i refuse to wear anything other than the diaper into raids

1 minute ago, Hamm said:

100% incorrect. Cheaters arent going to go for you if you have trash gear or at least not make it obvious. But if you do have good gear on level 5+ armor and a good modded out gun they will make it obvious. Iv been playing this game for awhile now and can confrim that is exactly what happens and thats why i refuse to wear anything other than the diaper into raids

That hasn't been my experience. Me and my teammate both run class 6 armor and altyn. I have maybe seen one suspicious player this wipe. Couldn't even confirm that. Could be regional tho. The area / servers could be worse for it where you guys are. Change servers. 100% the best way to help yourself.

4 minutes ago, Obsydea said:

That hasn't been my experience. Me and my teammate both run class 6 armor and altyn. I have maybe seen one suspicious player this wipe. Couldn't even confirm that. Could be regional tho. The area / servers could be worse for it where you guys are. Change servers. 100% the best way to help yourself.

maybe you dont realize how easy it is to hide cheats, how easily people can set up on you to make it look like they arent cheating....Theres 1000 cheating threads this wipe.......there is a cheating issue and if you cant accept that youre in denial. The whole iv only had 1 suspicious death is a joke, the iv done 10000000 raids and only had 1 sus death is a lie or you just cant tell the difference and refuse to believe theres cheats

• Like 4
  • Hot 1
  • Upvote 2

I didn't say it wasn't an issue. I simply said you can help yourself by swapping servers. If you're on auto USA / EU, don't be. Find servers where you can play and the suspicious player base is little to none. It worked for me to avoid it. 

I've been around awhile, I've seen things go from worse to better. It is better than it used to be. It definitely isn't perfect. 

As for the seeing one suspicious player. It was a person who seemed to know the exact location of me and my duo partner no matter what we did. But we killed him, barely. Altyn be praised. 

Refusing to believe players cheat tho, that would be futile. I've seen it, I was here before battleye. People DEFINITELY will not play fairly if they're not forced to. It's sad.

Simple advice; look into better servers to play on. Never play on AUTO servers

• Upvote 1

1st rule of Tarkov. If you pick up a bit coin or good key put it right in the prison pocket to avoid the cheater run down.

• Like 1

Myself and a friend running woods this weekend ran down a guy and laid into him. he took off into the air like superman and gunned my friend down then Disappeared. Thankfully he caught it on video. 

But you will still hear GET GUD there are no cheater in Tarkov or very few here on the forums.

I know when I get bested It happens more than I would like but there is cheating going on a good bit. More loot running and carries and radar I think than aim botting but when carries come across you they will aim bot you in the face so it goes hand and hand.

Edited by Vash305

14 hours ago, Obsydea said:

I didn't say it wasn't an issue. I simply said you can help yourself by swapping servers. If you're on auto USA / EU, don't be. Find servers where you can play and the suspicious player base is little to none. It worked for me to avoid it. 

I've been around awhile, I've seen things go from worse to better. It is better than it used to be. It definitely isn't perfect. 

As for the seeing one suspicious player. It was a person who seemed to know the exact location of me and my duo partner no matter what we did. But we killed him, barely. Altyn be praised. 

Refusing to believe players cheat tho, that would be futile. I've seen it, I was here before battleye. People DEFINITELY will not play fairly if they're not forced to. It's sad.

Simple advice; look into better servers to play on. Never play on AUTO servers

lol. look into better servers, so what youre saying is pick the servers you are going to lag in and when you get killed youll just think its lag....youve been around awhile and its gotten better?....WHAT. no, iv been around awhile to and i can see that its clearly getting worse..... 

13 hours ago, Vash305 said:

1st rule of Tarkov. If you pick up a bit coin or good key put it right in the prison pocket to avoid the cheater run down.

best part of this is some people want to remove the containers lol. They dont realize that cheaters would have even more of a field day

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Vash305 said:

Myself and a friend running woods this weekend ran down a guy and laid into him. he took off into the air like superman and gunned my friend down then Disappeared. Thankfully he caught it on video. 

But you will still hear GET GUD there are no cheater in Tarkov or very few here on the forums.

I know when I get bested It happens more than I would like but there is cheating going on a good bit. More loot running and carries and radar I think than aim botting but when carries come across you they will aim bot you in the face so it goes hand and hand.

If someone says there are not a lot of cheaters, there are two things that they could be: not experienced enough in tarkov or they are cheating themselves.

Edited by BlooDxHound

9 hours ago, BlooDxHound said:

If someone says there are not a lot of cheaters, there are two things that they could be: not experienced enough in tarkov or they are cheating themselves.

nope you forgot 2 more 

3 dumb as a box of extra retarded rocks

4 paid shill for bsg

• Upvote 2

Posted this last wipe for something else, but as you can see in the screenshot I'm wearing expensive poo with REAP-IR and had a 18 win-streak. I wear this stuff every raid like ~3 months in a wipe and never get "hunted" for my expensive gear. Now explain that to me..

5.thumb.png.8c6cf0c8a57892a5b0ffaed305ff3a66.png

9 hours ago, BlooDxHound said:

Or you are just trash at the game and call normal players cheaters? You complain a lot but so far I have not seen you post a single video of these suspicious deaths.

Edited by TarkovCitizen4431498
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

58 minutes ago, TarkovCitizen4431498 said:

Posted this last wipe for something else, but as you can see in the screenshot I'm wearing expensive poo with REAP-IR and had a 18 win-streak. I wear this stuff every raid like ~3 months in a wipe and never get "hunted" for my expensive gear. Now explain that to me..

5.thumb.png.8c6cf0c8a57892a5b0ffaed305ff3a66.png

Or you are just trash at the game and call normal players cheaters? You complain a lot but so far I have not seen you post a single video of these suspicious deaths.

one of these guys lol

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

There is no denial in this. Its old and its being happening since 2017. They are farming gear for roubles. Roubles that they sell to shitfaces who buy it for real money.

So yeah, this is nothing new and anyone who is denying either:

a) he doesn't know what he is talking about, or

b) he has his agenda hence why is trying to suppress the issue.

I've been running Rys-T, Hexgrid, and Meta Mutant for the last 200 raids. Has not happened to me...

In fact the first time I wore that gear I literally survived 22 raids in a row...

Looks like I am the only one on forums who does not see cheaters 24/7...

Edited by davidj123456

16 минут назад, davidj123456 сказал:

I've been running Rys-T, Hexgrid, and Meta Mutant for the last 200 raids. Has not happened to me...

In fact the first time I wore that gear I literally survived 22 raids in a row...

Looks like I am the only one on forums who does not see cheaters 24/7...

You are playing on empty servers or avoid fights? 22 raids in a row! 

10 minutes ago, Hawk63rus said:

You are playing on empty servers or avoid fights? 22 raids in a row! 

I play on Auto-EU servers 90% of the time and I go to the highest pvp locations every raid. My PMC KDR is close to 3.0.... because I go for every fight I can...