When will you speak about the cheating situation?!

Kimuri

BSG needs to make a statement, the cheating is BAD!  

62 members have voted

1. 1. BSG needs to make a statement, the cheating is BAD!

• Yes, I agree, the cheaters are blatant and I come across one atleast once a day. It's time to stop.
    • No, I support my cheating buddies, I barely ever see any cheaters! The game has never been so cheat free! I never get face tapped all around like a ragdoll!

Why is BSG being silent? Why is there no post acknowledging the cheating situation is bad right now?

Do you know you can barely play 3 raids without having 1 cheater in it? 

I know other FPS games have cheaters as well and bla bla but Tarkov is a game where it takes 15 minutes just to gear up, 5-10 minutes to load in where as every usual FPS is log in and press ready. For some people 2 raids a day is what they get, if these 2 raids are ruined by cheaters what have they bought the game for? 

Cheaters are unavoidable but the least you could do with our payments is provide a better anti cheat method, if not allow us to manually report and atleast let us know they are banned. 
I have happily paid for EoD during the sale to support but right now I am getting peanuts for my money's worth. 

DO SOMETHING! Atleast make a statement on your social media profiles. 

• Like 1

well, I only play morning time not many pp.Other time just cheater every where. lol  they all same head shot and eye. I just bought this game with my friend. they all give up only me now. I think not be long . I will give up as well.

• Sad 1

I legitimately haven't seen a single cheater in my life (600 hours).

Though I've been to labs maybe once and I only play scav on reserve just to be safe.

Edited by Starioshka
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Starioshka said:

Though I've been to labs maybe once and I only play scav on reserve just to be safe.

I was being optimistic for a long time too until they had the nerve to stream on discord showing them raging with cheats and making fun of everyone.
Last night Lvndmark got facetapped by a cheater who was making fun of him in a cheating discord. 

When they were streaming, EVERY raid in Europe, they were wiggling through the walls to atleast another person. 

To deny cheats at this point is to be oblivious. It is actually that bad. 

I'm doing fine for myself but I lose hope playing whilst knowing that the entire map might already be looted, that if I go full gear I might get facetapped, etc. 

12 minutes ago, Starioshka said:

Go to customs and storm dorms and hide in bush within the 5 minutes of the raid. a cheater will kill you head eye 8/10 times, go to labs 4/5 times you will die to a cheater. reserve go to any of the common GPU spawns. you will get killed if you show up in the first 5 minutes of the raid head eyes every single time. Interchange as well. cheaters go to the descent loot areas and clear it within the first 5 minutes, perhaps you are a slow player and never push high loot areas early.  of course you got to be on costal server. The only time this has not happened so far this wipe for me is either getting lucky or now that I'm avoiding costal servers and staying in chicago and stuff. if you go play in california or new york you will get destroyed. It's pretty simple most raids have 10-12 players and in the last ban wave BSG banned like 18% of active accounts so you literally at this point get at least 1 cheater every raid.

The only map that I have seen cheaters avoid is woods because it is so large and the loot is so spread its not really worth it for them.

Edited by KeepersWay

@KeepersWayI play Euro - Ru - Middle East servers and sprint everywhere. I'm probably the guy who loots everything first before you get there.

If you know the spawns you can outrun everyone quite easily.

Edited by Starioshka
  • Sad 2

Perhaps its a server thing, I have realized that Non coastal in US has less cheaters perhaps RU servers are the same, but if your ping is not horrible you can go on a new york server and see for yourself what is happening.

vor 4 Stunden schrieb Starioshka:

Go to the Flea Market, search for Graphic Cards, include Barter Trades and ask yourself how you could get more then 120+ GPUs in this state of the Wipe to sell. And then notices that there are right now 2 Sellers that have large amounts to "trade" ... 

2 minutes ago, Seronima said:

Go to the Flea Market, search for Graphic Cards, include Barter Trades and ask yourself how you could get more then 120+ GPUs in this state of the Wipe to sell. And then notices that there are right now 2 Sellers that have large amounts to "trade" ... 

Not gonna lie. I've been curious about that too. I've tried to wrap my head around how someone could accrue such so quickly. I personally don't get very many GPU / Led X personally. I've found 10 this wipe maybe? [ Collectively with both items. Not 10 of each ] and I'm a fairly successful raider.

The only thing that came to mind personally was something like this; guy only does runs like this, runs in naked on stims, high strength / endurance already on shoreline / interchange. Since no one really has high stats like him he easily picks up some gpus and gamma's them; from there avoid players and leave. 

PROBABLY not what's happening here. But I'd like to think there are some extremely efficient players that think that way.

10 minutes ago, Obsydea said:

Not gonna lie. I've been curious about that too. I've tried to wrap my head around how someone could accrue such so quickly. I personally don't get very many GPU / Led X personally. I've found 10 this wipe maybe? [ Collectively with both items. Not 10 of each ] and I'm a fairly successful raider.

The only thing that came to mind personally was something like this; guy only does runs like this, runs in naked on stims, high strength / endurance already on shoreline / interchange. Since no one really has high stats like him he easily picks up some gpus and gamma's them; from there avoid players and leave. 

PROBABLY not what's happening here. But I'd like to think there are some extremely efficient players that think that way.

Problem with that scenario is the person would first have to develop his character enough to be able to do that.
So once again he'd not have that many graphic cards.

Do they dupe it? Do they just do runs all night? Do they have the cheat where they spawn the loot infront of them?

No idea. 

Just now, Kimuri said:

Problem with that scenario is the person would first have to develop his character enough to be able to do that.
So once again he'd not have that many graphic cards.

Do they dupe it? Do they just do runs all night? Do they have the cheat where they spawn the loot infront of them?

No idea. 

Well, the character development can be effectively skipped with the right stims. You can 60 str / 60 end the moment you hit level 20. Gotta bring food / water if you plan on staying in raid tho.

That is, given there is a steady supply of the right stims on the market.

I DOUBT that is what is going on. It's what I would hope is going on.

The honest truth is, it could be suspicious players doing what they do best. Bad things. Can only hope from a personal stance BSG wrangles it. 

vor 18 Minuten schrieb Obsydea:

Well, its not only the current amount of GPUs they sell. They have a large amount of trades running, just watch several times a day how many GPUs are left or new...
Their Reputation from ~30+ ? Think about the amount they already needed to trade. 
AND at least one of them was lvl 50 yesterday and lvl 52 today. So "only running" couldnt be the solution i guess?
I mean.. do you get 600k XP in one Day just for running for GPUs?

They have a clear smell... and it should be easy to watch them shouldnt it? 
Watch how many raids they did... if its 100 and they got 3GPUS per raid or something like that.... 

I would for example check now if they first sell someone those "barter trade" Items on a map as Fir due to a glitch or something so they can trade it back for a GPU etc. 

Edited by Seronima

1 minute ago, Seronima said:

Well, its not only the current amount of GPUs they sell. They have a large amount of trades running, just watch several times a day how many GPUs are left or new...
Their Reputation from ~30+ ? Think about the amount they already needed to trade. 
AND at least one of them was lvl 50 yesterday and lvl 52 today. So "only running" couldnt be the solution i guess?
I mean.. do you get 600k XP in one Day just for running for GPUs?

They have a clear smell... and it should be easy to watch them shouldnt it? 
Watch how many raids they did... if its 100 and they got 3GPUS per raid or something like that.... 

I would for example check now if they first sell someone those "barter trade" Items so they can trade it back for a GPU etc. 

There are ways to get exp non stop from stims as well. I don't do it personally. But it is possible to run through a map non stop without ever stopping and have a fair amount of experience. Not cheap tho, but if this person is finding a gpu or ledx a raid, it'd be affordable. 

Again,  this most likely isn't the case. 

I hope it is, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I'd turn blue in the face waiting for people to be honest and good.

vor 8 Minuten schrieb Obsydea:

There are ways to get exp non stop from stims as well. I don't do it personally. But it is possible to run through a map non stop without ever stopping and have a fair amount of experience. Not cheap tho, but if this person is finding a gpu or ledx a raid, it'd be affordable. 

Again,  this most likely isn't the case. 

I hope it is, but I wouldn't hold my breath. I'd turn blue in the face waiting for people to be honest and good.

Well, they dont even get money from those Raids on the flea. They are trading for Keycards and those Armbands ... 
Sure, there are ways to boost your XP but that would be 24h 25k xp per Hour. 

We only have a few Stats we can watch at but those are so far away from the median ... too bad nobody seems to watch this... you could get the most blatant Users without any problems 

1 minute ago, Seronima said:

Well, they dont even get money from those Raids on the flea. They are trading for Keycards and those Armbands ... 
Sure, there are ways to boost your XP but that would be 24h 25k xp per Hour. 

We only have a few Stats we can watch at but those are so far away from the median ... too bad nobody seems to watch this... you could get the most blatant Users without any problems 

Some people are just different. I have some fairly high stats in raid. So I know anomalies are definitely possible. 

The whole high end loot thing tho, I typically don't rush high end loot areas. I'd rather pick off players that do that. 

I wouldn't know of ways to maximize how many I could take out properly per hour / day. 

I do know some guys have 100+ flea rep already; which is pretty crazy. I'd assume they have some very specific looting routes and don't sleep alot?

Who knows.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Starioshka:

Shut up Dude, you tell us the whole story ever and ever again.. you're just a douche

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am brand new. I learned from this purchase. Don't ever purchase anything more than the base game like I did (EOD). Cheaters will ruin it for you, the game can be punishing enough. I know I am new, I know I have a lot to learn. Not killing Scavs made my game a little more fun.

Unfortunately when I am killed by a good or mediocre player without cheats I am kind of happy about it in weird kind of way because of the blatant cheating in this game. There's a sense of relief that someone not cheating will get my loot when it's not a cheater, assuming my rival isn't insta-killed by a cheater. I only play Reserve currently, while getting acclimated with the games mechanics. I have found a small respite with regard to high ping servers with seemingly low populations. Kind of laggy, but there are less cheaters. 

I have been tracked seemingly through walls. I use the games headphones mechanic. I know I can easily be outplayed. However, I am talking about cheaters that are either bad at cheating or that don't care about getting caught or that are too stupid to realize how bad they actually are at it, if that's a thing. Meds and armor don't seem to help against these cheaters either. You simply waste your money. I get more from going in with nothing equipped than when I go in with a weapon, armor, and meds. However, I can play the game the way the developers intended when I find a highping low population server. I just encountered my first cheater in a server that I found after about ten games. That's the opposite of 9 in 10 on East Coast servers. I haven't won that many, I simply got to play without encountering a cheater until that last game. He was tracking me shooting through walls. I shot at a bot and let it kill me. 

I found out I am terminal so I treated myself to a new game. I bought this game without thinking about the cheaters ruining it for me. The thought hadn't even occurred to me because I was so caught up in the hype surrounding this game. When I can play without encountering cheaters, this game is one of the best sims I've played, but that's too few in between for the price I paid. They haven't completely ruined it for me, but they certainly made me suffer some serious buyers remorse. I don't regret many trivial things now that I know I will die soon, so that's kind of a big deal.

As far as speculation is concerned about how so many gpu cards can be found, I haven't found any yet, but I am too low and only play Reserve, but there are videos of peoples' monitors that have numbers and descriptors of loot from a distance and wire mesh player silhouettes. ESP I think. I don't believe it would show up in a remote screenshot. It would be interesting to see how some streamers would play if we could see their gaming setup/monitors and keyboard as they played. 

What's crazy is I am pretty sure some of the cheaters have the top tier account, EOD, so it wouldn't do me any good to ask to only play with EOD players. I wouldn't want to. I am just saying that it seems to plague all account types.

Edited by rhetoricmonkey
Corrected a mispelling and added last comment.

Something is off about Tarkov. Internet searches don't bring up any real information about questions i have, so I am forced to assume i am seeing a cheater.

The only times I have encountered anything that looks fishy is when i am wearing some of the sweet gear i got with this edge of darkness bundle
(gear which, i would add, is essentially useless to a lvl 0 charterer, almost like i am supposed to be just donating it or something)
so i sold all the headsets and body armor to the ragman
probably gonna sell off the guns too

My trust has been broken, but i get the sense that since I already gave them money, its now my fault and really nobody cares anyway.
I hate that the world is like this... oh well scav life, forget about playing any other way. Sell sell sell

Quests? Why bother?

Am 23.7.2021 um 09:08 schrieb Starioshka:

@KeepersWayI play Euro - Ru - Middle East servers and sprint everywhere. I'm probably the guy who loots everything first before you get there.

If you know the spawns you can outrun everyone quite easily.

Yes you know that for sure with your 600 Scav playing hours... lmao you have no clue but you need to talk BS, fine. But you can NOT outrun everyone EASILY, what the F are you talking (Lets say i spawn on the other side of the map, try and outrund me boy...) ??? And then when there are Cheaters in you Lobby you wont make 3 steps until your hatchling-running-face meets the ground ... But no, you can outrun them  (you know how cheats work?) you are the manifestation of being dumb ... think at least about the BS that you talk it makes absolutely no sense at all kid. And when you say "600 hours, mostly Scav-Raids, gaga gugu" i regret you have the experience to talk about spawntrapping/-pushing and stuff. But as said you had to open your  mouth.... 

On 7/23/2021 at 2:50 AM, Starioshka said:

You need to uncheck offline mode on your PMC runs.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 7/23/2021 at 1:57 AM, KeepersWay said:

It's pretty simple most raids have 10-12 players and in the last ban wave BSG banned like 18% of active accounts so you literally at this point get at least 1 cheater every raid.

Just curious, where did you grab this number from?   Countless people point out how silent BSG is on this subject, but you magically have a percentage of the player base that was banned?

23 minutes ago, Bed3viL said:

Just curious, where did you grab this number from?   Countless people point out how silent BSG is on this subject, but you magically have a percentage of the player base that was banned?

nakita throws out the numbers every so often 

13 hours ago, Ratchunk said:

Something is off about Tarkov. Internet searches don't bring up any real information about questions i have, so I am forced to assume i am seeing a cheater.

The only times I have encountered anything that looks fishy is when i am wearing some of the sweet gear i got with this edge of darkness bundle
(gear which, i would add, is essentially useless to a lvl 0 charterer, almost like i am supposed to be just donating it or something)
so i sold all the headsets and body armor to the ragman
probably gonna sell off the guns too

My trust has been broken, but i get the sense that since I already gave them money, its now my fault and really nobody cares anyway.
I hate that the world is like this... oh well scav life, forget about playing any other way. Sell sell sell

Quests? Why bother?

Thing about the world if you are referring to the actual real world we live in is that it isn't fair or unfair. It only seems that way.

You don't get what you deserve or don't deserve you only get what you get.

If you are building your lack of trust in this game or company and then applying that to the real world I would say you have a partly valid outlook. Only partly though.

It is an interesting company. There are clearly some bad flaws at their work flow and process here. I could say the same about where I work. In fact where I work when they really botch it someone dies; And it happens on a yearly basis. Not many times but it does happen.

At least this is only the loss of money or time. If you go farther than that in your level of angst, hate, love, or other emotion that is on you and you alone.

I will give you advice I have real trouble taking on my own as well so I know its hard sometimes.

... stop caring so much.