Unable to download game.

scudaduda

Hi, I recently uninstalled the bsg launcher and eft because the files were somehow corrupted i think from an AMD chipset update i did. But anyways now i have the chipsets squared away and i have the launcher installed but when i go to install actual EFT it doesnt work, it doesnt ever start to install it. 

1 hour ago, scudaduda said:

Hi, I recently uninstalled the bsg launcher and eft because the files were somehow corrupted i think from an AMD chipset update i did. But anyways now i have the chipsets squared away and i have the launcher installed but when i go to install actual EFT it doesnt work, it doesnt ever start to install it. 

Hello @scudaduda,
Can you post a screen of the error ?

• 2 weeks later...

This needs to be bumped. I've owned this game for years and now I cannot install it. I've scoured the internet, youtube, google, referencing similar issues in hope to resolve mine and it does not resolve. 

10046 was the generic error message I received, and believe me, my firewall and antivirus has been reviewed, my windows is up to date, all drivers are up to date and in good health, i've tried different drives, different internet connections (hard-wired vs wifi), i've cleared the registry for anything related to bsg/eft, I've ran the launcher as admin, given my specific windows account enhanced permissions of the eft launcher and game folders, and nothing.

The download persists at a healthy speed until about 4-5 percent, then stops completely. 

Edited by jerrymck89
typo