3 Short but sweet quality of life suggestions

Neegan

3 suggestions to really streamline the game imo:

1) Allow for inventory management/menus/traders during loading screen

2) Whole character premade just like the weapon premade but for armor/helmet/headphones/etc...

3)  Allow us to see the quantity of the items needed for a craft along with crafting time, while a craft is underway. Currently we are unable to see how many of an item needed to set up for another craft, we have to wait till the current craft is finished before checking. 

Again nothing too crazy just things imo that would make the game much more streamlined and help with the downtime. Currently the loading screen is just a time to tab out and watch a youtube video or something, when that time can be used to organize, create the next raid gear, selling/trading/buying items. As far as the character premade I think that would DRASTICALLY improve downtime no more 15 minutes to get into a raid to wait another 8 minutes in loading screen. I really think I speak for a vast majority of the community in this regard. 

How about they allow people to change their email address? Don't lock people out of their account functionality when they are paying customers. It is completely unwarranted. I doubt they actually read the forums, or care about anything their customers want after they have got our money. They ignore support request emails, so you can expect to be dissapointed.

Nor does this have anything to do with my topic, I cannot do anything to help you. Have you tried sending them a ticket? They have helped me in the past, allow them some time to assist you in getting the help you need.