Explain:

tunkey10

Please help me understand why in a game that practically mandates camping. Why I always DC when I actually alt+tab? It doesn't seem random. A large portion of the time it disconnects me. Camping is a legitimate strategy in this game. I just lost a 500k kit which took me 5 raids to get. Then it showed I still had all my gear when I reopened the game. I didn't. Wasted another 4min in a que to go into a raid with no gear or hp. Another free death and waste of time. This is absurd. 

I can assure you that it's not kicking you for camping.

What I will say is that playing in exclusive fullscreen instead of borderless tends to be a mistake when you plan to alt + tab a lot. If you're fond of alt + tabbing on a regular basis, I highly suggest playing in borderless mode to make the problem go away. If you're already playing in borderless, I don't know what to tell you.

I play in borderless. Its funny though. When I afk I DC 5x versus regular playing. I will say, it doesn't happen everytime but it isn't an equal distribution.  

And then in those games if I afk i DC again. If I run around=no problem. That's what doesn't make sense. 

I was explaining what happened so they can fix it. That is a suggestion in itself too. "Why I always DC when I actually alt+tab? It doesn't seem random. A large portion of the time it disconnects me". I suggest that doesn't happen. I suggest if they like their player base then they should make sure people don't DC 3x-5x the normal rate versus normal play.  

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, tunkey10 said:

I was explaining what happened so they can fix it. That is a suggestion in itself too. "Why I always DC when I actually alt+tab? It doesn't seem random. A large portion of the time it disconnects me". I suggest that doesn't happen. I suggest if they like their player base then they should make sure people don't DC 3x-5x the normal rate versus normal play.  

i'm wondering if someone else has a problem like you (the way you claim!)

i play on fullscreen and from time to time i alt+tab, never had a problem like this.

Just never tap out if you really want to become a Sniper.

They wait until kingdom come deliverance. They lay prone, aim at the horizon and shot, if they knew, they can get the kill.

They can´t tap out, because it´s they very own life, because the doit irl.

15 hours ago, tunkey10 said:

As terrible as Tarkov's servers are, I doubt that it is their fault that you are disconnecting.  Even though that style of camping makes me furious, lets see if we can fix it. Something isn't letting you run background applications.

Open Windows 10 Settings

Click on Privacy

Scroll down the navbar on the left and click on "Background Apps"

Find "Escape from Tarkov" and make sure it is allowed.

Edited by darklazer32