Bush mechanics/Speed of Character

FreckledRage

ok hear me out on this one.

I understand that adding the reserve bush lag from the last wipe to every single piece of flora in the game was in a effort to quell the bush campers and such but I have died so many effing times this wipe due to the game literally bringing me to a complete halt mid sprint through the most bare or thin foliage that the game has to offer. If I'm trying to run for cover or simply retreat and my speed drops to that of a crouched slow walking rat its a little unbalanced. 

I also don't know what you guys did to the movement response time/input lag variables since last wipe but when my character is standing and I press shift to sprint there is a noticeable delay to action especially if I had just came out of ADS. 

Lastly I understand this is supposed to be a "hardcore" shooter and all but lets not bring janky controls and shitty response bugs from darksouls into this franchise.

Well, in real life you could not sprint easily to the bushes. This implementation in the game forces you to know well and pay more attention to surroundings. 

On 7/29/2021 at 7:59 AM, xicobala said:

I think they should add the bush slowdown mechaninc to everymap!

It is on every map