Hackers ruined this game for me

AK_Puglife

Look at the amount of hackers on games like warzone.. yet people trying to tell people who complain about hackers are dilusional or get good i am over it... i am level 22 i have all cases multiple of most i have had alot of fun.. but i cannot take it anymore, there are so many instances where i am playing tactically safely (sitting in the dark making no ducking noise at all) and people come around a corner and one shot me in the face from 50 meters away within 1sec perfect shots .. its happening alot more in the past 2 weeks. At least on warzone you just move on and play next game... BUT in tarkov im going in with 500k worth of gear which im using hours of my time to achieve..

Honestly as great of a concept as this game is.. all games have hackers no matter how big or how many streamers are watching a complaining.. and tarkov unfortunately is just depressing in the regard of losing so much time in a moment of bullshit and just feeling drained. 

Honestly i am done this game is only ever fun for the first month of every wipe until the hackers and bullshit just starts to eat away at you soul (are there good players of course i watch alot of the streamers and they are amazing players better than i will ever be.) 

my point is alot of people are going to stop playing and to all you people who are average hardcore gamers like myself you may want to save your money this game isnt cheap and you may hate the fact you bought it..

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

There are so many god damn cheats and carry sites for this stupid ducking game.  Half these places have 2 pc radars that have been undetected for 12+ months.   This is ducking pathetic. How are we supposed to play this poo?

Oh lets not forget that this game leaks so much memory for some of us that we can't run NVIDIA highlights or something like OBS to record these dick heads.....  
9 gigs of memory being used in the main menu....
I gotta restart this game every time I switch maps , or if I play the same one multiple time I have to restart every 4 or 5. 
I think this is funny to them. They are all sittin back having a good ducking laugh. 

BSG should just add a radar to the game, and most of the cheats would be rendered useless... lol

Well if there isnt another way...

Edited by spinetrain
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Like I dont know maybe I am just poopcrap at this game, but as I played a few games I was mostly one-hited just after I check the extraction points x D I just pressed O, started to move forward and then bang, I was gone with a headshot from idk where. I think it would be nice to get a killcam in this game : / it makes me really frustrated, bad scavs just killing me all the time, and when I finally have some good weapons I get banged after 40 seconds of the game before I actually leave the spawn point XD 

I've quit Tarkov because of it this wipe. It's cheaper to buy a carry than to just upgrade to EOD. Literally no point in playing.

3 hours ago, spinetrain said:

BSG should just add a radar to the game

Nah, one of the reasons why I play games that try to be realistic is because they do not have radars/markers/... 

2 minutes ago, BlazedSquirrel said:

Nah, one of the reasons why I play games that try to be realistic is because they do not have radars/markers/... 

Next time I need to add a "jk" I guess :P

Edited by spinetrain

It’s real bad right now, I stopped playing a bit to let the wipe hype die down but it’s still incredibly obvious people still running cheats. Especially if you go for any high tier loot spawns early you will run into them. Usually can trade and have a good gunfight 90% of the time and chalk it up as they had better armor or ammo but I always get a few hits in….but when someone knows exactly where I relocate and prefire head eyes it’s hard to excuse it.I almost prefer when people could prone  into the wall on reserve bunkers and see everything…..Developers obviously don’t care they can’t even finish the game after 5 years. Used to enjoy tarkov but only can play 1-2 rounds every other day now. 

Edited by Wrenchy69

I have encountered hackers this wipe, but not as many as last wipe. They seem to alternate with what region they play in. Aussie servers were very bad last wipe.

• Upvote 2

Way more than usual for me but ofcourse this wipe ive just played the cheater heavy maps ive had enough of customs for examble and just did some quests day one then moved on to just doing everything else and its just extremely common, although i had WAY less or likely not even one  when i played at mid US instead of EU but i got kicked due to ping here and there. 

Going back to EU its just a fuckfest of cheating

Edited by Nutcracker87

What if they banned everyone who got caught playing with a cheater?? Ok what if they acknowledged everyone who played with a cheater and gave them 3 strikes? No more carries would take out a vast majority of cheaters who do it for the money. Instead of 50% chance to have a cheater in your raid, would reduce to 10%. They will never fully be cheat free.. everyone knows this but at least do something meaningful against the rmt industry you fat russian ducks :)

Yea I remember hearing coastal servers have more hackers. It’s really no benefit to them if they stop hackers, they just lose accounts and money 

Yesterday we (a 2-man team) encountered an obvious cheater on Interchange. Classic cheater trolling by using in game voice, jumping around , using melee at the wall etc. And ofc shooting us through the wall. We got shot both of us even being on separate sides of the room.

BSG I thought we were passed this. Why does the server allow his client to see us through the wall and also being able to just shoot us through it? How can the anti-cheat stop this if the server thinks this is ok? Beta or not, this is in the core of your software.

Cheat sites sells roubles and keys. Thats what people are paying for.

Just add micro transactions to the game and I´m sure a lot of cheaters will stop (loosing their job). Remove flea until you have control of this cheating problem.

13 hours ago, BaconSniper said:

What if they banned everyone who got caught playing with a cheater?? Ok what if they acknowledged everyone who played with a cheater and gave them 3 strikes?

They should not ban players if in their group is a cheater. BSG/BattlEye should/would ban only the offenders.

It's not like at RMT's where you see the buyer intentions.

You don't know with who you make team ... even if they are from your clan.

Sorry if I misunderstood you.

9 hours ago, Xarc said:

They should not ban players if in their group is a cheater. BSG/BattlEye should/would ban only the offenders.

It's not like at RMT's where you see the buyer intentions.

You don't know with who you make team ... even if they are from your clan.

Sorry if I misunderstood you.

If you ban players playing with cheaters you eliminate RMT. I don't give a rats azz about intentions. You will be notified if your caught playing with a cheater, if you continue to do so you risk getting a ban. Stop RMT and you stop most cheaters.

• Upvote 1