STUPID clown quest

lllPug

Remove or rework the useless and unrealistic clown quest
It already been donne for "decontamination service", now you don't need to wear a stupid lvl 2 armor, just a cosmetic,
but even with that, it stupid, the quest ask you to kill scav up close with a spec. gears so "they should understand who is decimating their people" ... 
how dead people understand thing after they died ? (cuz you can literally massacre every one)

It was more realistic before the change cuz like "punisher part 4", where you need to wear a paca and a 6b47, you get f up by every one during the quest, so yes, if there is a bunch of dude wearing stupid gear coming again and again to try to kill you and your guys, you will get a message but who in their right mind will exposed them-self to danger with lvl 2 armor when you have access to lvl 4 and more at this point.

The dev simplify mission and make them easier and easier, but doesn't bother do take a look and think of better scenario or logic quest requirement, they just change the gameplay problem on some mission but not on other similar mission.

(or maybe there a busy making 2 weapon, a handful of mods and copy/past already existing assets to extend a map in one patch, I don't want to call them lazy but the scop issue on the shotgun was there for over a year, and it s only when you nerfed all shotgun accuracy that we can use magnifying scope, you guys are useless sometime...)

if they did and I partially wrong pls show me.

PS: I know I'm not 100% objective but I don't care, I don't know you, I don't want to be kind.

Captusre.PNG

5 hours ago, Biala_Mewa said:

@lllPug, please, get hold on your emotions. There is no reason to have such attitude. 

My favorite part of you so called mods is you dont add anything. You down talk his point without responding to his actual claim. Did they hire you from activision/blizzard?

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
  • Confused 1

Respectable anger. But.

who in their right mind will exposed them-self to danger with lvl 2 armor when you have access to lvl 4 and more at this point.

That's the entire point of these quests. To force big boys into wearing crappy gear and playing a little different. Quests are not out there working towards some grand goal, they simply shuffle players and gear around.

Edited by Starioshka

59 minutes ago, BallzDeep69 said:

My favorite part of you so called mods is you dont add anything. You down talk his point without responding to his actual claim. Did they hire you from activision/blizzard?

What is wrong in healthy discussion and just simply being nice person? Could you precise what do you expect from Moderators? There is no point in being offensive. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb BallzDeep69:

Did they hire you from activision/blizzard?

Mods are Volunteers. They dont get hired. They try to regulate this forum on a Free base.

Also he is right, There is no need to be agressive or Derogatory Attitute, its even stated in the Forum Rules. Just sayin.

To stay on Topic: its for you to leave your Comfortzone. If you could complete all quests with your Regular Loadouts/Meta gear you would also complain because it would´ve been to easy.

9 hours ago, Starioshka said:

Respectable anger. But.

That's the entire point of these quests. To force big boys into wearing crappy gear and playing a little different. Quests are not out there working towards some grand goal, they simply shuffle players and gear around.

His point is for a game about realism it makes no sense. Its called a lack of game design.

8 hours ago, Biala_Mewa said:

What is wrong in healthy discussion and just simply being nice person? Could you precise what do you expect from Moderators? There is no point in being offensive. 

If you have nothing postive to add or to respond to someones point. Say nothing ignore the post.

• Sad 2

@BallzDeep69

His point is for a game about realism it makes no sense. Its called a lack of game design.

It was silly enough that I let it pass to save him embarrassment, but if you insist.

"Realism" flavored. Actual realism (in video games) where you end up sitting in a wet ditch covered in leaves and soil with your face painted in charcoal isn't on anyone's list.

19 hours ago, lllPug said:

how dead people understand thing after they died ? (cuz you can literally massacre every one)

I have been told by BSG crew that the game "simulates" a "you never know who's watching from the sidelines" scenario everywhere you go.
The task in question also literally states "Leave one of them alive, let him tell his leaders who they are dealing with." - implying at least one guy is left alive to see what happened so he can tell his leaders what transpired.

but who in their right mind will exposed them-self to danger with lvl 2 armor when you have access to lvl 4 and more at this point.

The task's description says that whoever Prapor is working with wants you to dress up this way - as a challenge/costume so that what they're "betting on" (because these people are basically betting on "Colosseum"-style battles) has some flair and so that they can tell who is who by what gear you're wearing (again, there's always someone watching from the sidelines).

The dev simplify mission and make them easier and easier, but doesn't bother do take a look and think of better scenario or logic quest requirement, they just change the gameplay problem on some mission but not on other similar mission.

Yes. I think this is odd as well.
If the developer's initial intention was "these people have tasked you with using this" then why change that? Either keep the original vision for the task, or don't bother with it at all.

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Starioshka said:

@BallzDeep69

It was silly enough that I let it pass to save him embarrassment, but if you insist.

"Realism" flavored. Actual realism (in video games) where you end up sitting in a wet ditch covered in leaves and soil with your face painted in charcoal isn't on anyone's list.

Thats what this game was based on. People like you are why this game is getting so easy because you cant handle the difficulty.