So much fun trying to shoot sombebody who "teleports" Desync is even worse then before

wernonwar

Congrats BSG u made it! The desync is even worse then before. Now the other player was teleporting over the map. Good luck shooting a Predator who gets "invisble" or "teleports"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Be happy you don't live in Germany x D (well, maybe you do) because sometimes I think my country signed some poopcrap document stating that they are obligated to provide super slow internet to everyone 

vor 8 Minuten schrieb BlazedSquirrel:

Be happy you don't live in Germany x D (well, maybe you do) because sometimes I think my country signed some poopcrap document stating that they are obligated to provide super slow internet to everyone 

Well not in Germany  but also German speaking ;)

10 hours ago, wernonwar said:

Congrats BSG u made it! The desync is even worse then before. Now the other player was teleporting over the map. Good luck shooting a Predator who gets "invisble" or "teleports"

Have you tried to change the server? 

19 minutes ago, Biala_Mewa said:

Have you tried to change the server? 

can we stop using this as an excuse for having terrible servers? 

I play on the lowest ping servers that I get and this still happens

Edited by Hamm
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Hamm said:

can we stop using this as an excuse for having terrible servers? 

But it works in some cases, once I had problem with one specific server, so I've changed it - and everything was fine. Sometimes it is worth to try; I've never play also on auto-servers - it's better to choose your favourites. 

I feel this happens every wipe. Wipe happens so BSG invest in a whole bunch of servers as they know the player base will peak for a few weeks... make it as best an experience as they can so the streamers give good vibes and they sell more copies... after a month or so they ramp the servers back down as the active player numbers start to be less congested.. also to save more $ as EFT really is just crowd funding for their Russia 2028 project.

Slow servers, lots of load from the game. Likely really really low refresh rate aswell. Like 7hz. 😛

Theyre quite terrible since dying behind walls, teleporting people hits not registering happens a lot.