Do Raiders not use up ammo?

Demonslayer1246

I was in Reserves as a scav watching 3 raiders. 2 died to scavs, the last one had an RFB and was mowing through scav players and 2 pmcs. I killed him with a PPSH because he lacked armor. I got his gun and he had 3 mags full of ammo and 1 mag in the gun that was also full. The gun was 100% used because I heard his shots and the gun was damaged. So do they not use ammo or do they drop their mags when they are used up?

On 7/30/2021 at 7:25 AM, Demonslayer1246 said:

I was in Reserves as a scav watching 3 raiders. 2 died to scavs, the last one had an RFB and was mowing through scav players and 2 pmcs. I killed him with a PPSH because he lacked armor. I got his gun and he had 3 mags full of ammo and 1 mag in the gun that was also full. The gun was 100% used because I heard his shots and the gun was damaged. So do they not use ammo or do they drop their mags when they are used up?

I know that Killa drops his drum mag and mags but I've never seen him run out of ammo.

I never seen any SCAV/Raider run out of ammo

13 hours ago, GrumpyFox said:

I know that Killa drops his drum mag and mags but I've never seen him run out of ammo.

I never seen any SCAV/Raider run out of ammo

That is actually really weird. I think that Killa only drops the drums because he has no where else to put them. Assuming that is how it goes, maybe every mag that they reload will instantly gain ammo when it is put back into their rig? It would make the most sense because I have seen raiders reload, but they always have either max ammo in every mag.