Summer discounts on pre-order packages

tobiassolem

EfT_Art_SummerSale21_En.jpg

Summer discounts on pre-order packages of Escape From Tarkov.

From August 3 to August 5, 2021, discounts on all types of pre-orders and upgrades of Escape from Tarkov will be available
on the official website of the project.

- Standard Edition-15% off
- Left Behind Edition-15% off
- Prepare for Escape Edition-15% off
- Edge of Darkness Limited Edition-20% off

- Discounts on all types of pre-order upgrades-15%

Discounts start on August 3 at 00:01 Moscow time and last until August 5 at 23:59 Moscow time.

Permanent discounts for purchasing multiple pre-orders as a gift will not be combined with summer discounts.

2 sets - 10% off
3 sets - 15% off
4 sets - 20% off

See you in Tarkov!

INTERNATIONAL TRANSLATIONS:

• Dutch translation is available here, thanks to the efforts of our emissary @Oranje
  • Italian translation is available here, thanks to the efforts of our emissary @ZioEnzo
  • Finnish translation is available here, thanks to the efforts of our emissary @Markku
  • Turkish translation is available here, thanks to the efforts of our veteran emissary @Dimitri468
  • German translation is available here, thanks to the efforts of our Community Representative @Hummz21
  • Portuguese translation is available here, thanks to the efforts of our moderator emissary @Alexandre_5
  • Spanish translation is available here, thanks to the efforts of our moderator emissary @NoisyCosmos
  • Greek translation is available here, thanks to the efforts of our emissary @Jmeker
  • Romanian translation is available here, thanks to the efforts of our emissary @sherifu
  • Arabic translation is available here, thanks to the efforts of our emissary @d3voo
  • Swedish translation is available here, thanks to the efforts of our emissary @02_

15% ... what an absolute [REDACTED] for those who have 23% VAT taxes and additional fee for xsolla. No wonder people buy gifts from player auctions.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Aeit said:

15% ... what an absolute [REDACTED] for those who have 23% VAT taxes and additional fee for xsolla. No wonder people buy gifts from player auctions.

VAT and Taxes are the same, discount or no discount. And it is not something BSG can take responsibility for. This is something each country applies. Some more, some less.

It's somewhat odd to be complaining about a discount though, isn't it?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 8/6/2021 at 6:32 AM, NATN0 said:

Oof just signed up, missed the special by 30 minutes lmao

time to wait for the next one lol

next one probably only on black friday...

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a "refer a friend" discount code?

My son is trying to convince me to get this. I was just thinking it would be in BSG's interest to have a promotion like this to grow the community outside the fandom.

20 hours ago, Windmoor said:

Is there a "refer a friend" discount code?

No offense. Just enter in your son's website account and see for yourself.

13 hours ago, Xarc said:

No offense. Just enter in your son's website account and see for yourself.

No offence taken.

I don't, nor would want access to his account. He's a grown man that lives 6hrs away. I know it seems odd, but in my generation, you don't use other peoples accounts. Kinda like using his ID, you just don't do it.

ya ya I'm old...think of it this way; easy target whenever I get the game.