Ragmans service

Hamm

Who in the hell thought of these prices????

Its not like it increases your pocket storage or anything....

6.4 and 4.6 million for clothes????  

They're permanent (can't lose them - not counting wipes) luxury items. They're "cool to haves".

Are they unrealistically expensive? Yes. Does it really matter? Absolutely not.

They are unique and not necessary; clothes are some kind of "reward" for developing your PMC. Of course, they are expensive, but this is only a cosmetic change - it does not give any advantage (well, maybe you can have better camouflage 😉 )

I just think its way to over priced just to look different. I could see them being 4.5 or 6.5 million if it gave you pockets like a scav boss. Then that would be worth it

36 minutes ago, Spectator6 said:

Nothing paints a bleak picture of struggle and hardship like players having $6M to spare for an outfit XD

Nice on becoming an emissary man! I couldn't see anybody better for that. 

• Like 1

I get that they’re trying to use it as a prestige/money sink thing but I’d like the option of being able to use the right camo for the environment.

Lots of these items have practical real world applications that work to a degree in game.

6 hours ago, Spectator6 said:

Nothing paints a bleak picture of struggle and hardship like players having $6M to spare for an outfit XD

You are an emissary now? Congrats.

They are not over prices this is something you buy mid to late wipe and your sitting on 50 mill    finished last wipe with over 200mill stash value so it just another small reward for people who have the cash