Event Suggestions

Evilwayz

I was in another thread and a moderator said we should offer examples for new events rather than complaining. So I figured I would start a thread were we all come up with suggestions for new events. I will start it off. Lets go.

SUGGESTIONS FOR NEW EVENTS. 

1. Jumbled Loot. Change where the good loot is spawning. All of a sudden you have graphics cards spawning in Goshin or Phased Array's spawning in the brick watchtower on Reserve. This would force players to look all over the maps for loot. They would be on the map for longer which means running into more scav players. Scav players would also get a much higher chance of finding good loot since nobody would know where to look like they do now. This would completely change the dynamics of each map. All the usual travel paths need to be thrown out and adapted.

2. Weapon cache in Dorms on customs. There are so many empty rooms in dorms on customs. Add a weapon cache that has a high chance of spawning marked room weapons. Players would all be pushing to dorms from all points of the map.

3. Pistols only. Just like labs will not allow you to que up without a labs keycard. Make it so you cant que with any weapon in your primary or secondary slot. A few days of everyone running pistols would be an absolute blast. You want to talk about a change in dynamics this would be a good bit of fun. You also would likely want to be out of the raid before the Scav players get in. Could even spawn the normal scavs in with only pistols.

4. Same concept as pistols, but with armor. Only allow players to que up with paca armor. I am willing to bet players are going to be a lot more careful when they do not have level 6 armor to protect them.

5. PMC's get Scav Extracts and visa versa Scavs get PMC extracts. Regardless which side you enjoy playing you have to learn new extracts. All the extract campers have to rethink how they are playing and find new ways to camp. I imagine you would have a TON of players running Reserve when players can extract heating pipe or Depot Hermatic Door. All of a sudden Reserve is easier to extract, which is the annoyance for most new players as to why they do not like Reserve.

What would you suggest for an Event?

Edited by Evilwayz

I would love to see more Raiders in all maps. A couple of roaming bands of Raiders would be very cool.

Event tasks would also be cool. For example, in the current event they could have dailies where you need to find a certain amount of water to hand in.

Possibly even "drops" like in PUBG, or crashed choppers like DayZ. You hear a boom somewhere and then it's on like donkey kong for rare barter items. Possibly some gear as well.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TUALMASOK said:

I would love to see more Raiders in all maps. A couple of roaming bands of Raiders would be very cool.

Event tasks would also be cool. For example, in the current event they could have dailies where you need to find a certain amount of water to hand in.

Possibly even "drops" like in PUBG, or crashed choppers like DayZ. You hear a boom somewhere and then it's on like donkey kong for rare barter items. Possibly some gear as well.

I like that drop idea. Imagine the first 2 people to it get pull out one of their presets....or just drop some god loot.

5 hours ago, Evilwayz said:

I like that drop idea. Imagine the first 2 people to it get pull out one of their presets....or just drop some god loot.

nikita talked about the drops and showed some model of them in one of his podcasts. apparently there will be 3 types of drops. i don't know they will continue to put it in game or they will forget about it, since whatever they do, there will be people who cry for whatever reason they have. 

• Like 1