Jump to content

Buff loot in Resort


TwoWives
 Share

Recommended Posts

Title says it all, we need better loot at Resort in Shoreline. Rn its a building full of ghosts, rarely can find another pmc because, well theres no real reason to go resort besides quests. You can loot both east and west wings and end up with under 200k which is just sad.
Please Bsg give us loot worth fighting for and make resort great again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Are you not using keys or something, because resort is a rather decent concentration of loot if you have the right keys. 

Tons of rooms have the potential to spawn loose loot such as bitcoins, GP coins, gold chains, moonshine, GPUs, and LEDXs. The key with blue tape alone is a relatively cheap key that has a low chance of spawning up to 3 LEDXs at once, while other keys that have more likely spawns of said items tend to be more expensive.

The resort (without keys) in and of itself doesn't have the most loot on its own. There are a few valuable spawns here and there that have the chance to spawn high-end valuable, but most of the consistent loot is locked behind keys.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Maybe you are playing in Ethiopia servers or something.

Resort quests are a pain in the ass. I am dying to a cheater EVERY MATCH I GO THERE. I can't run, I can't hide and I can't fight. Peacekeeper quests seens to be easy but on every raid it's prefire, prenade, pre everything. I am not playing now (sunday night) because I know I'll find a motherfoocker cheating there, I'll have to do them tomorrow morning.

Also, as the guy above said, find or buy keys, I have found 2 LEDX on Sanitar's Office bathroom and that's the only high loot room key I have there.

Edited by ricacov
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, ricacov said:

Maybe you are playing in Ethiopia servers or something.

Resort quests are a pain in the ass. I am dying to a cheater EVERY MATCH I GO THERE. I can't run, I can't hide and I can't fight. Peacekeeper quests seens to be easy but on every raid it's prefire, prenade, pre everything. I am not playing now (sunday night) because I know I'll find a motherfoocker cheating there, I'll have to do them tomorrow morning.

Also, as the guy above said, find or buy keys, I have found 2 LEDX on Sanitar's Office bathroom and that's the only high loot room key I have there.

There have been issues (in past wipes) with cheaters rushing to resort, taking all of the valuable loot behind the key doors, and leaving super fast. It wouldn't surprise me if that was the case, as there is no reason to assume it magically stopped this wipe.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Sir_Mossy said:

There have been issues (in past wipes) with cheaters rushing to resort, taking all of the valuable loot behind the key doors, and leaving super fast. It wouldn't surprise me if that was the case, as there is no reason to assume it magically stopped this wipe.

Yeah I agree that is the case because every 10 raids, in 7 Sanitar's Office is already open with nothing in there, in 2 I open the room and I am prenaded from outside than nowhere I run, left, right or up I am left alive, and 1 I can actually loot it. I have been in more than 40 shoreline raids, including kill 7 scavs with shotguns, kill 12 scavs with AK, kill some scavs with silencer, kill 10 more scavs with M4/ADAR silencer (I took 7 trips just for that!), room 328, pool room, room 108, planting stuff on chopper, locating a body below the chopper, planting stuff on an ambulance in the middle of plazza; I can 100% say that this is the map I have most played and almost everytime I'm entering resort, I'm getting focked. I am not normally hunted if I don't have a silencer; however resort is their nest and I always die obviously there.

Edited by ricacov
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Sir_Mossy said:

Are you not using keys or something, because resort is a rather decent concentration of loot if you have the right keys. 

Tons of rooms have the potential to spawn loose loot such as bitcoins, GP coins, gold chains, moonshine, GPUs, and LEDXs. The key with blue tape alone is a relatively cheap key that has a low chance of spawning up to 3 LEDXs at once, while other keys that have more likely spawns of said items tend to be more expensive.

The resort (without keys) in and of itself doesn't have the most loot on its own. There are a few valuable spawns here and there that have the chance to spawn high-end valuable, but most of the consistent loot is locked behind keys.

yes i have all room keys with ledx spawns, but im telling u i ran through resort many times this wipe and ended up having just under 200k per both wings. Im not saying that you cannot potentially make money in resort, but its very inconsistant, so why go to resort when u can go to interchange, cause shoreline is a big fking map, it takes atleast 30 minutes per run if rock passage is down, while any interchange or reserve takes easily less than 20 minutes and are way more profitable.

Any person who actually plays shoreline will tell u that there is a problem with it.

Edited by TwoWives
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, TwoWives said:

yes i have all room keys with ledx spawns, but im telling u i ran through resort many times this wipe and ended up having just under 200k per both wings. Im not saying that you cannot potentially make money in resort, but its very inconsistant, so why go to resort when u can go to interchange, cause shoreline is a big fking map, it takes atleast 30 minutes per run if rock passage is down, while any interchange or reserve takes easily less than 20 minutes and are way more profitable.

Any person who actually plays shoreline will tell u that there is a problem with it.

I mained shoreline last wipe, and I had plenty of runs where me and my friend(s) made it out with one GPU/LEDX/bitcoin each or even more. NA East tends to have a very low amount of cheaters, which results in a decent amount of the raids having untouched loot in the resort by the time we show up. 

I know region plays a huge role in the amount of cheaters (whether it be loot snatchers or aimbotters), and the region you're playing in may just have more people doing the loot snatching. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sir_Mossy said:

I mained shoreline last wipe, and I had plenty of runs where me and my friend(s) made it out with one GPU/LEDX/bitcoin each or even more. NA East tends to have a very low amount of cheaters, which results in a decent amount of the raids having untouched loot in the resort by the time we show up. 

I know region plays a huge role in the amount of cheaters (whether it be loot snatchers or aimbotters), and the region you're playing in may just have more people doing the loot snatching. 

yes i agree, last wipe resort was booming with loot, but this wipe idk it feels like it has been nerfed hard plus ledx last wipe was like twice the price if i remember it right, same for gpus.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

vor 20 Stunden schrieb TwoWives:

Please Bsg give us loot worth fighting for and make resort great again.

Dont know where you are playing, but I´ve played Shoreline the last couple of days for the most part and that Resort is crawling with life. You´ll hear constant fighting inside and grenade explosion without end. Also running into someone everytime we go there, no matter the Raidtime.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...