Game is unplayable.....

skinniks

Nikita mate... after the game is full with cheaters you make it even harder to play and time consuming for no reason.... I get attacked by other Scavs players i kill them and the reputation went down ... i killed Raiders on Reserve my reputation went down i`m trying to play as scav to make some money i`m doing cheeki breeki with the next Scav Player  and he killed me now i need to wait 24 min for the next run to play as SCAV because my reputation went down or play as PMC with the knife this is complety a joke

Tell me how to enjoy the game when i need to wait 24 min ? or even more HOW ? beside you speand 10 min in loading screen...

Nikita mate.... you enjoy this game not ME or not on my time have fun (try to make it more playable for all kind of ppl not just for streamers that have all the time in the world)

Thank you 

• Sad 2

@skinniksWell I am smart enough to not have to wait in my stash for health/ water regen and you can't even figure that one out lmao. 

And I don't even have flea market unlocked.

Edited by Starioshka
  • Like 1

46 minutes ago, skinniks said:

Tell me how to enjoy the game when i need to wait 24 min ? or even more HOW ? beside you speand 10 min in loading screen...

Play PMC? And pretty much what @Starioshka said.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, TarkovCitizen4431498 said:

Play PMC? And pretty much what @Starioshka said.

Mate... i will make a Youtube Video... playing SCAV they shoot me i killed them... my reputation went down for some reason they (Tarkov) will not reset... play PMC there are milions of cheaters in this game .... just try get 2 GPU on you and hide in a bush and see how they chase you i think from 5 games 4 are with cheaters...

....i`m lvl 29 i did some part of my hideout aswell i do have scavbox etc Icase etc... they feeling of playing Tarkov when you are broke with no money how you make them ? playing Knife doing stashes... you kidding me...i just wanna enjoy the game not waiting 24 min to play as a scav to get a weapon or 2...

Will be fare if another Scav will kill you for no reason to get the reputation back.. no just die for nothing 

Anyways there are tons of other games that is more fun to play then waiting 24 min to play as a scav then to get killed for no reason... or because you are scared to shoot that Scav Player because you might wait 1h after you kill him

42 minutes ago, Starioshka said:

@skinniksWell I am smart enough to not have to wait in my stash for health/ water regen and you can't even figure that one out lmao. 

Why you need flea when you are busy doing keyboard warrior on people posts with negative trash talk instead to help or improve the game 

@skinniks

they feeling of playing Tarkov when you are broke with no money how you make them ? playing Knife doing stashes... you kidding me...i just wanna enjoy the game

What is he complaining about now? You just got a free ride to the most fun part of Tarkov - having nothing and clawing your way to the top. How can you not see that? "Enjoy the game"? You just had it handed down to you! I wish I dipped down below 800k atleast once this year.

7 hours ago, skinniks said:

play PMC there are milions of cheaters in this game .... just try get 2 GPU on you and hide in a bush and see how they chase you i think from 5 games 4 are with cheaters...

Hmm, I end up with 400+ mil every wipe. Barely seeing any cheaters myself, I'm on like 35 total now with thousands of raids. This wipe with maxed out hideout, and buying a sh1tton of GPUs for 400K I am still sitting on 15 mil, which goes up by at least 3-5 mil a day now.

My advice would be; find people to play with if you are low on cash and then resume playing solo once you have a decent amount of money again. 

Also, hiding in a bush is not a smart move. Especially now with the MP-155 shotgun for which you can get a thermal for 25k on the flea.

7 hours ago, skinniks said:

they feeling of playing Tarkov when you are broke with no money how you make them ? playing Knife doing stashes... you kidding me...i just wanna enjoy the game not waiting 24 min to play as a scav to get a weapon or 2...

No, you get a pistol. Then you kill a scav and take his gear. Very often you will find a level 4 armor on a scav. Then you kill a PMC and you get his gear. Headshots... go  for headshots.. Stash running can be done on the side, but shouldn't be your main goal during a raid.

And to add to my previous post. Just go scav on Customs for money. I take it you are going to Reserve because of the 10 minute queue times? Customs takes 1 to 2 minutes to load in and the raid itself lasts about 10 minutes. In Reserve you are then just about finished loading into a raid.

I did these back-to-back the last ~2 hours. Easy 3 mil without any risk. Didn't have to fire a single shot except for 1 raid where I killed a PMC and a scav player that tried to kill me while looting the PMC.

45.png

• Upvote 1

you 100% right about the hackers.

its easy to make money if you don't get a cheater in the lobby 

to the people that are saying get good and poo like that is not helping him or us as a community if people leave the game and quit tarkov because hackers and keyboard warriors on this forum then you will play against bots only

we in australia have 1 server we dont have 2 or 3 or 4 servers just 1... i cant play on labs i cant play much on interchange anymore because of hackers but i love the game and i keep pushing forward i have over 63 mill over 1.6k raids this wipe 

my solution is to bsg if we report some one that we think is hacking or dogy in any way can you guys make so they never in our lobby it would help but wont get rid of hackers there has to be something to stop em ❤️ much love to you all and dont hate on each other try help each other out 

this is what i deal with https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5tgiQhtWA

Edited by Byrustar
  • Hot 1

Well seeing that you have 4 posts on the forum and that this is not a troll post I would say maybe get some friends to play with. Whenever I learn a new game I find it a great advantage to have buddies to share the hard times with. Since you seem to be learning the mechanics and breaking yourself in I think this would be a great way to help. Although I read a lot about hackers I hardly ever feel like im one shot out of nowhere or that someone just runs up to me. I do a lot of woods, interchange, and customs and I usually get a few kills and make it out after running around for a bit. Last wipe I felt like your situation but don't worry its not hopeless!!!

If all else fails practice in offline mode some to learn the maps! Good luck buddy!!!

Friends only go so far when your getting sniped through walls and players with esp can track your every move.  Game is complete poo right now.  I've uninstalled and will wait until next wipe, maybe Nikita and BSG will get their priorities heading in the right direction if people stop playing their game.  Hacker on Hacker crime cant last that long if all the legit players are on the sidelines playing keyboard warrior like the village troll @Starioshka.  That dude seriously just reads every thread so he can throw a get good at new players.  Complete di*k

1 hour ago, Seppapath said:

Friends only go so far when your getting sniped through walls and players with esp can track your every move.  Game is complete poo right now.  I've uninstalled and will wait until next wipe, maybe Nikita and BSG will get their priorities heading in the right direction if people stop playing their game.  Hacker on Hacker crime cant last that long if all the legit players are on the sidelines playing keyboard warrior like the village troll @Starioshka.  That dude seriously just reads every thread so he can throw a get good at new players.  Complete di*k

he comes on every single post and tells people to get good when he is most likely ducking garbage and plays like a ducking rat 

@nicksavo

he comes on every single post and tells people to get good when he is most likely ducking garbage and plays like a ducking rat 

Yes! That is what getting good means. Finding your own way. The game is fine, you're just bad at it and your strategy sucks.

I can't even use rifles because those have too much recoil for me with any amount of mods and I'm ridiculously inaccurate past point blank, don't ever see me complaining about not being able to kill a Slick with buckshots now do you?

15 minutes ago, Starioshka said:

@nicksavo

Yes! That is what getting good means. Finding your own way. The game is fine, you're just bad at it and your strategy sucks.

I can't even use rifles because those have too much recoil for me with any amount of mods and I'm ridiculously inaccurate past point blank, don't ever see me complaining about not being able to kill a Slick with buckshots now do you?

i mean im not here complaining about not being able to kill people i have 1500 pmc kills lmao 

vor 3 Minuten schrieb nicksavo:

i mean im not here complaining about not being able to kill people i have 1500 pmc kills lmao 

Screenshots or it didn't happen.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Nikita***** !!!!!! your game is full with 99.9% cheaters with ESP .... just join your stupid Escape From Tarkov Official Discord chanel and there are 99.9% players saying where are the players on the map helping you how to stay back where it is etc.. what is the loot they even streaming on Discord and they don`t care if they get banned i`m done with this game 

They will love tho have cheaters in the game they will ban then they will buy another account easy money for Tarkov... they don`t care about players.... they only care about more money....

Edited by skinniks