Where can I report players if I've already passed the post game screen?

PvtGrumpy

So I wanted to report a cheater Kiaga, During a factory raid I kept hearing shots go off but thought nothing of it. I followed to players into office I killed his friend but when I went to the safe room, his bud was dead against the cabinets. I grabbed his dog tag and while looting a shot hit my helmet and no one was near, I start getting pelted by the bullets which are coinciding with the shots i'm hearing from cellers. I guess there were some objects that couldn't pen, I barely made it out with almost my entire body ripped up and bleeding. Figured out it was Kiaga cause the dog tag said that's who killed him. 

I think it's against TOS to post names since you have no proof. Also, just move on and play. If you get this hung up about someone who might or might not have cheated in an online beta for a game then I think you might need to think about how this stress will effect you long term. GG

1 hour ago, DanloJr said:

There's a forum section to post possible cheaters - it's best if you have a vid of the incident. 

There's a forum section to post possible cheaters - it's best if you have a vid of the incident. 

Where is it? i have to post something, customs is ruined

12 minutes ago, Archipelago said:

Where is it? i have to post something, customs is ruined

That thread is closed for some time. At this time, only in game, at the end of raid you can report.

• Thanks 1