game keeps crashing when trying to load in.

ArdisV

I just got the game and it just keeps crashing. it cant be my pc because I have a 1650, 16 gb of ram and an i7. I have tried updating my drivers and allocating more ram and it just wont work, and i cant even get in my hideout, it just crashes. 

It's probably not a solution for tarkov but I had similar problems with some other games which used the same engine. 

I had discord running and it's overlay. That caused the problems for me. So deactivating it might help in case you have it running. 

However : you should submit a bug report! It's a little button in the launcher above "play" 

Edited by J0hn_D0e

5 hours ago, J0hn_D0e said:

It's probably not a solution for tarkov but I had similar problems with some other games which used the same engine. 

I had discord running and it's overlay. That caused the problems for me. So deactivating it might help in case you have it running. 

However : you should submit a bug report! It's a little button in the launcher above "play" 

I already reported it, but i thought that it was gonna take a while for them to answer so i also posted it to here