BSOD- Blue Screen of Death

J0hn_D0e

Sup Lads, 

since a few Days now I regularly get the BSOD while Playing Tarkov. (and only with Tarkov) 

Mostly on Reserve and Inter. Usually it happens in Firefights, but it seems that it's triggered by Keyboard and mouse presses instead of graphic issues. 

Everything was ok with the patch before yesterday. But the patch before that one was problematic as well.. 

Drivers are up 2 date, but it happened with older ones as well. 

Of course I reported that issue but I thought maybe you guys have an Idea how to solve it. 

System: 

W10,  NVME SSD WD Black, 48 GB RAM DDR4, Radeon 460 8gb, Ryzen 5 3600. 

Have a great Weekend, Cheers.

2 minutes ago, TUALMASOK said:

Is it a proper old school BSOD or the new Win10 BSOD?

There's a new BSOD on Win10? I actually never get them at all... only while playing tarkov and only since this wipe. 

But it looks like the picture attached. 

Bsodwindows10.png

That's the new BSOD, old ones were much more informative. Unfortunately that's a really general error. If it was me, I would swap my RAM out as a first thing to test. Second I would backup my settings and do a re-build.

I'm not sure if BSG has the possibility to read a dump of a BSOD.

If they can and the launcher does not restrict you sending it, you should attach it to the report and ask them for the future if it's useful a BSOD dump.

But you should let the windows to finish writing that dump.

Edited by Xarc

• 3 weeks later...

i got the same problem since this wipe, litteraly every game crashes one or twice, thats why i was playing only SCAV. but now i stop play because it can damage my computer, and i stres test CPU and RAM, and no problems at all. only happens in Escape from Tarkov and since this wipe....

My computer:

CPU: Xeon 1680 v2 @ 4,3 Ghz (OC Stable, XMP profile ON)

RAM: 32GB Ram @ 2133 cl11 (G Skill TridentX)

GPU: 1080Ti

SSD: Kingston HyperX Predator 240gb

Win10

38 minutes ago, acheClip said:

i got the same problem since this wipe, litteraly every game crashes one or twice, thats why i was playing only SCAV. but now i stop play because it can damage my computer, and i stres test CPU and RAM, and no problems at all. only happens in Escape from Tarkov and since this wipe....

My computer:

Win10

i was wronng im with manual profile (not XMP)

You can read the memory dump with WhoCrashed or BSODView

If you wanna use what we use (MS Partner) Download and install the Windows 10 SDK, and only check the box during install that says Debugging Tools for Windows...

You'll need to browse to Windows\System32\Memory.DMP file and open it in one of the viewers, if you post it here I can probably translate it for you.

If you need more help hit me up through Discord at T4nk#8563

• Upvote 1

I got some blackscreens, but Im quite confident its the instability of my GPU, for hardware or software reasons. However, Tarkov is the one game that can trigger them a lot, and its specifically after some of the last patches that it started happening again.

Running an RX470, specifically a STRIX ROG variant. That card and the variant are infamemous for instability, and same can be said for AMDs drivers in general. Perfect storm...

Edited by Reymt

31 minutes ago, Reymt said:

I got some blackscreens, but Im quite confident its the instability of my GPU, for hardware or software reasons. However, Tarkov is the one game that can trigger them a lot, and its specifically after some of the last patches that it started happening again.

Running an RX470, specifically a STRIX ROG variant. That card and the variant are infamemous for instability, and same can be said for AMDs drivers in general. Perfect storm...

Sigh ... AMD ....SMH at you Reymt lol. Intel is the way to go man an definitely not with asus I run MSI all day every day an so glad I jumped ship . 

vor 11 Minuten schrieb Kremson:

Sigh ... AMD ....SMH at you Reymt lol. Intel is the way to go man an definitely not with asus I run MSI all day every day an so glad I jumped ship . 

Well the thing is, AMD is usually fine, but I somehow managed to get the most problematic GPU with the worst variant and the period where AMD drivers were the most garbage xD 

Price to performance was sick tho, that GPU was the best in that regard for years.

Problem was that Nvidia already had jacked up prices to crazy levels. At that point you take what you can get.

Edited by Reymt

20 hours ago, acheClip said:

My computer:

Win10

okey i want to mention that this problem happens in any game with UNITY, just realised today playing "Bro Falls: Ultimate Showdown" (free to play copy of Fall Guys).

That is working in any low computer.

Before i playd the last entire wipe and i had no problems with.

¿Anyone know why this happens only with UNITY games?

I just had a bsod issue with my pc, turns out after checking the logs it was caused by my g pro x dac driver crashing my gpu not sure why but only started to happen a week or so ago. So would start there and check for driver conflicts