Can I buy the game using a VPN?

TarkovCitizen35682

I live in Venezuela, and I want to buy the game but the payment methods page says that my region is blocked, but I still want to play EFT, my question is, can I buy the game using a VPN? And if the answer is "yes" can I play the game without using the VPN? I don't want to get banned for using a VPN

Don't buy the game with VPN because you're risking to be locked in another region than Venezuela. You can try again to buy just connecting to your smartphone (tethering).

I'm not sure but I guess you can buy the EU version (even thru VPN) which can/should be used to play in every corner of the globe (I think is a little more expensive).

13 hours ago, TarkovCitizen35682 said:

And if the answer is "yes" can I play the game without using the VPN? I don't want to get banned for using a VPN

The game suppose to be played without VPN.

I'm not sure about the ban.

Well in any case I wouldn't play tarkov with a VPN on, but that is my fear,I think I have to try and buy the game.

• 5 weeks later...

I think you won't get banned if you buy a game via VPN but you should check the IP address of that VPN before buying. Some of them are in the blacklist, so you may get banned because of it. I had the similar problem with another game that was produced in Japan. Couldn't buy it via the US IP so had to switch it to the japanese address. Before making these manipulations, I had to read an expressvpn and nordvpn review to be sure that their premium accounts have pure japanese IP addresses. It eventually worked, so of course you have to try it.

Edited by akseljens