Game update installation error ERROR: 104006 There are download problems There are no live channels for download

Grim-Crow

i wanted to download the game but it shut down at about 160 Mb and wrote it out:

Game update installation error  ERROR: 104006  There are download problems  There are no live channels for downloadunknown.thumb.png.71af23a97aa1453da90f31e153d4b8a2.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm almost with the same problem, I bought the game yesterday but when installing it says the following error "There are no available channels". Does anyone know how I can solve this? :(

Captura de tela 2021-09-28 211014.png

• Like 1

i have the same problem

and it really annoying case no one had answered my submissions for help

Edited by callingyoursoul

If you guys will continue downloading the game, downloading will start from the place where it was stopped. But in my case that ends with that. (downloaded file checksum does not match) ERROR: 108003  Sorry for my english if it`s bad. image.png.b5efc3d5065e79146bfd659d917170d0.png P.S.: I guess that`s my personal problems cuz my PC is not feeling good now. IDK what`s happened but check your PCs guys. Maybe you have find a reason to it there.

Edited by Obrechenniy

hey, guys.  I have same problem. Our developers can't make normal games 

When I have tried to download game three more time, downloading finally begin.

My problem: "This channel is not aviable" and error 104006 is something with process, I don't remember.

Try to close tarkov process through Task Manager, restart PC and launch BSG launcher with administrator rights.

Edited by Okkuy

3 minutes ago, ChaoicBatman said:

Game ran fine until this patch and now I keep running into this "No live cannels" issue 

Yeah same, I was literally on late last night, I feel like uninstalling made it worse for me.

i had this error and i just did what this guy's video said to do and it works.

this is the video number but it wont let me link the url

7GDLiV8c0nA 

or search youtube for [File Checksum Error 100% fix] Escape from Tarkov

make sure you do the big file in temp, not the little one

Edited by Anti1460

Ever since this patch I haven't been able to do anything I've uninstalled every single thing and reinstalled many times and tried all my different drives and everything 

Im not sure why this worked for me but unplugging my ethernet cable and letting it download off wifi worked.. if i plugged it in during the install process it would give me the same error.

Dude, wtf is bsg doing? we paid for the game at least fix this poo man! Come on! You made the best game ever and then mess it up with the launcher!?

vor 17 Stunden schrieb ChaoicBatman:

Game ran fine until this patch and now I keep running into this "No live cannels" issue 

exactly the same for me!

exactly!

tried many things now but the there ar eno available live channel problems still stays

this has to be solved

Same problem here, i can´t play or do anything, i think i already lost like 1 million rubs from prapor. What will i do now? They will give us a reward even, or give back what we lost?

1 minute ago, gatogordo3000 said:

Same problem here, i can´t play or do anything, i think i already lost like 1 million rubs from prapor. What will i do now? They will give us a reward even, or give back what we lost?

I am new in the game, and things like this make me lose the desire to continue playing. I even thought about buying the edge of darkness edition this week, but when i opened the launcher...