I sold my Epsilon to Ragman before the "The Choice" quest became a thing, can I still get Kappa?

A_Sn0wman

Is it still possible to get Kappa having sold epsilon? I had no indication that there would ever be a quest that requires the epsilon container so I sold it. I saw that "the Choice" is required for kappa so am I just screwed or is there an alternate quest you can complete?

Peacekeeper has a "Beta" container for sale. The only way to obtain Epsilon, which is useless to EOD edition owners and frequently sold by them, is only obtainable by quest-line.

Edited by respawn22

22 hours ago, TUALMASOK said:

I saw Epsilons for sale from one of the traders last night. I don't remember which one, I was a bit drunk.

Peacekeeper sells beta containers. To my knowledge no one sells epsilon

21 hours ago, respawn22 said:

Peacekeeper has a "Beta" container for sale. The only way to obtain Epsilon, which is useless to EOD edition owners and frequently sold by them, is only obtainable by quest-line.

Right, what I'm saying is, I got the Epsilon from the punisher quest line and sold it because, as an EOD owner, that's what I always do. But there's never been a quest to turn it in, so I guess what you're saying is I am boned?

On 8/11/2021 at 9:39 PM, A_Sn0wman said:

Is it still possible to get Kappa having sold epsilon? I had no indication that there would ever be a quest that requires the epsilon container so I sold it. I saw that "the Choice" is required for kappa so am I just screwed or is there an alternate quest you can complete?

Those quests just got added for high level players as an extra challenge they have nothing to do with kappa they just help you get more xp to reach level 71 faster but you don't need to complete them to get the kappa container!

9 hours ago, Mattd316 said:

Those quests just got added for high level players as an extra challenge they have nothing to do with kappa they just help you get more xp to reach level 71 faster but you don't need to complete them to get the kappa container!

Oh weird. The wiki said it was required