Why do player scavs spawn in so early in the raid?

qaparker

Scav is short for scavenger, right?

I understand and know that there will be PMCs in the raid until the last second. But numerous times, especially on interchange I have been spawning in to raids at 40+ minutes. That's before some PMCs can even get to the mall. My most recent raid I spawned back of Goshan next to the big weapon box and I was able to loot lockers and Goshan PC room before any PMCs even made it into the mall. When I play as a scav I'm not playing to play as a PMC with random loot. I'm playing to scavenge the left overs. 

I don't think its even remotely fair to the PMCs who might have the closest spawn somewhere to run into the mall and already find everything looted and just be stuck with leftovers. Granted. The game is about fighting other PMCs and doing quests but if a scav was really cheeky they might camp a quest spot and wait for PMCs who are just trying to rush it.

I don't know if my thoughts are shared but it just seems like it is way too early for scavs to spawn in. For example - on interchange the earliest scavs should spawn should be around 30 minutes, it gives enough times for the PMCs to enter the mall and if they need to do a quest or they want to kill Killa then they have enough time to do so before a scav is already camping somewhere or has looted everything.

I would appreciate some responses to see if anybody else feels the same way?

Thanks,
qaparker

• 4 months later...

I agree, its ridiculous, Spawned into Interchange as PMC, straight to Goshan, and a player scav spawned in 5 min into the raid 15m behind me and shot me before I had looted anything. This is stupid.

Had he not spawned in their I would obviously had heard him moving, because I wasn't

Edited by Thaloc