So about them hackers......

losingistrevor

The amount of hacking on US servers is pretty ridiculous lately. 1 out of 3 matches I join have hackers. And I don't mean hacking to where it's just sus. I mean straight up shooting at you through walls a crossed the map, heat seeking grenades, etc. Really obvious stuff. Is anyone else seeing this? Was there a new hack released? Is BSG aware of this issue? I barely get to play as it is due to work and it's just depressing to even play lately because how bad the hacking is.

Incoming thread lock/deletion.

Seriously, do people not realize how many "OMG SO MANY HACKERS BSG PLZ FIX" threads there are DAILY and that making more of them is pointless? After there are about a million threads of people saying that, it starts to get pointless and basically becomes rage rants.

We get it, dying to "cheaters" (I think the work cheater is used for legitimate deaths far too often) is annoying, but making a post about it every time you die doesn't solve anything.

22 hours ago, Sir_Mossy said:

Seriously, do people not realize how many "OMG SO MANY HACKERS BSG PLZ FIX" threads there are DAILY and that making more of them is pointless? After there are about a million threads of people saying that, it starts to get pointless and basically becomes rage rants.

We get it, dying to "cheaters" (I think the work cheater is used for legitimate deaths far too often) is annoying, but making a post about it every time you die doesn't solve anything.

I didn't see any post about it. I really don't get why you're raging. And yes there has been hackers before. I was just calling out that it has gotten way worse.

Also I forgot to add I've been on this game for over 2 years and I'm made this post. My first ever. Because of how bad it is lately. If you read the entire post you would have see that I'm talking about obvious hacks like described above. You can't head/eyes a while team through the wall a crossed the map.

4 hours ago, losingistrevor said:

Also I forgot to add I've been on this game for over 2 years and I'm made this post. My first ever. Because of how bad it is lately. If you read the entire post you would have see that I'm talking about obvious hacks like described above. You can't head/eyes a while team through the wall a crossed the map.

I've been on this game since 3rd wave alpha and quit about 3 weeks into the wipe. I've never seen them as blatant and bad until now either. What sucks is theres prob not much they can do about it because of certain circumstances. The resolution for now is just deal w/ it if you wanna play the game

On 8/18/2021 at 1:28 PM, Sir_Mossy said:

My man, when people spend 150 dollars and a lot of their time on a game just to get smoked by a cheating piece of poo, they have every right to complain This is a product, no different than any other product. It is the developers job to keep the customers happy. Even streamers are making comments about the amount of hackers as well. Everyone gets that the BSG devs are working on game development, but what is that worth when you lose most of your die hard community because lack of a quality product. This is my fourth wipe or so and I must say... I'm all set on this game. It isn't even worth the time and effort anymore. Cheating and hacking devastates the game and the community. 

On 8/18/2021 at 12:28 PM, Sir_Mossy said:

856 posts and you come to rag on others talking about something effecting them in game. Maybe you should just take a break you seem stressed man. OP in no way posted how you are saying he did, you are just being dramatic and tbh it comes off as just sad. Hope your day gets better.

On 8/19/2021 at 3:53 PM, Rdelaura said:

I've been on this game since 3rd wave alpha and quit about 3 weeks into the wipe. I've never seen them as blatant and bad until now either. What sucks is theres prob not much they can do about it because of certain circumstances. The resolution for now is just deal w/ it if you wanna play the game

Pretty much this, it is what it is atm. None of us can do anything except to keep bringing it up. Most of the time it's questionable for me or I side on the fact that the person got the drop on me but we all have times where we get head/eyes through a wall instantly.

Funny side story, I was had/eyes last weekend through a wall and so was my duo instantly after me, I then googled the persons name and sure enough there were posts from last year of streamers linking someone with the same name head/eyes them through walls to. Obviously you can change the name in game but it was somewhat unique so I like to think that this same bro has been just pumping rounds through walls for the better part of a  year. I really like this game so I have faith they will get control, if nothing less at least the new BF series game will help me kill some time to get my shooter fix.

The cheating has never been this bad in my 5 wipes playing this. I've been killed by a cheater every day for the past 5 days. The one today is even streaming and his stream is literally just a slideshow of random in game images showing EFT corpses. He came into customs with a mosin and mortared grenades at my squad.  Yesterday it was a guy head eye'sing everybody on Interchange with 5.45 PS. That same day it was some guy running M995 at level 26 who shot me from 3 story dorms over the roof of 2 story into some trees right after blind nading my friend. He wasn't a good enough player to be shooting M995 either because his shot hit low into my thorax, nor could he have known to cut me off to extract when I doubled all the way back to USEC stash to go to RUAF. 

Shits bad, don't let any of the naysayers on the forums downplay it. In their mind, if they aren't flying across doorways through walls aimbotting you shooting grenades out of an HK, they aren't cheating. 

Forget factory, I cant take 10 steps let alone keep from dying before I'm fully spawned in.

Woods... I constantly get sniped and often I'm in the deep part of the woods and can barley hear the sound of who shot me. Impossible.

People are paying $15 a day or $200 a month for the current cheat!?!? Makes me wonder if the guy making the poison isn't also the same people making the cure at these prices if you catch what I'm saying.

6 hours ago, Dreildrag said:

Forget factory, I cant take 10 steps let alone keep from dying before I'm fully spawned in.

Woods... I constantly get sniped and often I'm in the deep part of the woods and can barley hear the sound of who shot me. Impossible.

People are paying $15 a day or $200 a month for the current cheat!?!? Makes me wonder if the guy making the poison isn't also the same people making the cure at these prices if you catch what I'm saying.

I JUST HAD THE SAME ON WOODS

SOME NEW ACCOUNT LVL 7 JUST TWO TAP ME FROM WHERE???