Jump to content

Dutch and Scandinavia joins Tarkov!


Natalino

Recommended Posts

Natalino

We only Expand and grow!

 

We would like to welcome you all to the opening of our new two multilingual sub-forum: Dutch and Scandinavia

In addition to this, we have added a new ''Off-Topic (Off-Themen)'' subsection for German section as the community expands. on top of that, our ''Brazil'' section has been renamed to ''Portuguese'' by the request of the community to involve more of the language speakers to discuss and share Tarkov together.

 

Happy Hunting everyone!

  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks Natalino, 
but a "Clan" and a "Search for Group - (Gruppensuche)" in the German (and other forum's) would be Nice.
with regards,
Mad Trax

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSalader

@Natalino In the scandinavian forum can we get sub-forums for:

Norsk (Norwegian)

Svenska (Swedish)

Dansk (Danish)

Suomalainen (Finnish)

As example Finnish is completly different from the rest of scandinavia

Link to post
Share on other sites
Natalino
1 hour ago, madtrax said:

Thanks Natalino, 
but a "Clan" and a "Search for Group - (Gruppensuche)" in the German (and other forum's) would be Nice.
with regards,
Mad Trax

 

We will see. :)

14 minutes ago, TheSalader said:

@Natalino In the scandinavian forum can we get sub-forums for:

Norsk (Norwegian)

Svenska (Swedish)

Dansk (Danish)

Suomalainen (Finnish)

As example Finnish is completly different from the rest of scandinavia

4

This section is mainly for:

Norsk (Norwegian)

Svenska (Swedish)

Dansk (Danish)

We will come with Finnish section in the near future. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSalader
1 minute ago, Natalino said:

We will see. :)

This section is mainly for:

Norsk (Norwegian)

Svenska (Swedish)

Dansk (Danish)

We will come with Finnish section in the near future. 

Shouldnt really call it scandinavia then :P Its like saying having a US section but letting Hawaii have their own forum.

But i see what you mean as Norwegian, Swedish and Danish are very similar (to an extent) and Finnish is completly different

Link to post
Share on other sites
Natalino
2 minutes ago, TheSalader said:

Shouldnt really call it scandinavia then :P Its like saying having a US section but letting Hawaii have their own forum.

But i see what you mean as Norwegian, Swedish and Danish are very similar (to an extent) and Finnish is completly different

 

I understand. We were going to call it Nordic but that is not going to work as well so we went with this since its the closest. If we separate all of them, the community will be very small. :) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSalader
4 minutes ago, Natalino said:

I understand. We were going to call it Nordic but that is not going to work as well so we went with this since its the closest. If we separate all of them, the community will be very small. :) 

Scandinavia is probably fine, as we have other languages here also like samisk, and languages from Iceland and Faroe Islands ect.

You can also call it Northern Germanic as thats the language tree we belong to  (except Finland) even tho it would be awfully confusing. But its not really a big deal tbh

Edited by TheSalader
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...