TheSalader

Do we even need this?

TheSalader

As i understand it would be nice to have a place where we speak Norwegian, Swedish, Danish and Finnish. Do we really need it tho?

99.99% of scandinavian people that use the web/gaming, especially on EFT probably play speak English very well or well enough. 

I can see it for clan stuff tho if you are interested in speaking in own language.

Btw can we get sub-forums in

Norsk (Norwegian)

Svenska (Swedish)

Dansk (Danish)

Suomalainen (Finnish)

yautjamorph
12 minutes ago, TheSalader said:

Do we really need it tho? <<== This

99.99% of scandinavian people that use the web/gaming, especially on EFT probably play speak English very well or well enough. <<== THIS!

Reinoreiska

Yeah i wouldn't need this since i can speak english :D but still it's a nice thing to have :) tally oh from finland 

Hanylanda

Not really a need for it, but its nice to have a sub-forum on a global forum where we can be us. 

// Trenger ikke det, men er fint med et lite sub-forum av et større globalt forum hvor vi kan være oss. 

HulkyTheBear

I dont think we do, as you said all of europe/scandinavian people speak more than good enough english so I don't really see the point of it either. 

And frankly i believe that people will still go to the english room's for debate anyhow, because there will be bigger discussions and more people with their own opinions on things there. 

//Norway

ForeverAloneDude

totally agree with this...

this kind of sub sectioning is just dividing the community in my opinion.

we can all speak and write english on an understandable way ...

just make one english section and with the russian side of forums we can manage just fine. pointless to open any more of them...really guys, its time to stop .

Nifty_Nips

Totally get your point, and I kind of agree. BUT it's easier to speak Norwegian inn game and easier to find Norwegian people to play with here as well. So why not have it? Ehhhh.... hvorfor skriver vi på engelsk her inne foresten? :D 

specops_tv

Det er da meget rart at kunne finde landsmænd på forummet...

Need to have? nah - Nice to have? Sure!

GigiCarabina

Why not start a norvegian thred in the clan subforum....and u can gather norvegian or any ather there! Just an idea!

gebbeth

English may be the *unofficial* world language, but i bet everybody likes to talk their own language with fellow country men.