Docs Case, bugged or working as intended?

BlastedRemnants

Earlier today I bought my first couple docs cases, and being fairly new I wasn't sure exactly what to expect with them, but is it normal for everything you bring into a raid inside a docs case to lose it's "found in raid" status? All my keys lost the status, including one I found during a raid and put in my docs case. Is that how it's supposed to work? The keytool doesn't do that, so I'm a bit confused why the docs case would.

41 minutes ago, BlastedRemnants said:

Earlier today I bought my first couple docs cases, and being fairly new I wasn't sure exactly what to expect with them, but is it normal for everything you bring into a raid inside a docs case to lose it's "found in raid" status? All my keys lost the status, including one I found during a raid and put in my docs case. Is that how it's supposed to work? The keytool doesn't do that, so I'm a bit confused why the docs case would.

Anything brought into a raid loses the found in raid tag. It doesn't matter what it is or where it is. If you die before extracting, everything loses found in raid.

4 minutes ago, Nameless_Terror said:

Anything brought into a raid loses the found in raid tag.

Oh! I had no idea that's how it worked, thanks for clearing that up for me.