possible invincible enemy bug?

bsd824

Heyo, just recently jumping into the game, something I thought was a little odd has happened.

I was running through factory as my main PMC guy, shooting at people, gettin' the loot, standard stuff. When outa nowhere this big shirtless fella in a ski mask and what looked like just a tactical rig runs at me with a crowbar and starts wailing on me. I swear I dumped 2 full magazines into this fella but he managed to beat me to death and walk away fine. I was firing from the hip, but I can't imagine it's that dramatic a difference is it?

Edited by bsd824

LMAO you my friend just encounter Tagilla which is the scav boss for factory and he has an absurd amount of Health points an sadly you starting out your ammo available to you will prolly not ever kill him . Unless you can catch him off guard fighting someone else an shoot him in the back of the head . Oh and he uses a sledgehammer not a crowbar for up close and if you put too much distance between him he will then shoot you either with an ak or saiga 12 gauge usually.