• Killa
    • Glukhar
    • Shturman
    • Sanitar
    • Tagilla
    • Cultist Priest

This poll is closed to new votes

EfT_SuperPost_OneDayLifeBossTarkovPLUS21_yL.jpg

Boss encounters in Tarkov are an integral part of the game. Bosses are dangerous, cunning and capable of surprising even experienced PMC operators.  

Which of the existing bosses do you consider the most difficult opponent and, most impportantly, why?

(Please reply to the thread with the reason as to what lead you to make your pick)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Def Shturman. Other bosses usually announce their presence in some way, or are seen before they see you. Shturman can end your raid with a single shot and no warning unless you catch him off guard. Not that it's a bad thing, he keeps you on your toes.

• Confused 3
  • Upvote 3

glukhar! his guards are the main issue in getting to him as they all act differently and have different levels of gear making them pretty hard to deal with 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Sanitar imo. U dont know when he will pop a stim that will make him invincible lol. Including his guards. And lets not forget that he has pin-point accuracy when he is in cottages and u want to fight him there

• Upvote 1

Do vote where you ask which one is most unbalanced.  I would say sanitar he and his boys are sometimes just 1 taping and if you kill them you know all you got is keder or VSS :D +2 stims if u are lucky :D 

• Upvote 2

The Cultist Priest. You think you shoot a regular scav, turns out to be a cultist and suddenly several suppressed high caliber rounds are speeding in your direction. Plus they don't show up on thermals, so spotting them's really hard

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I think Glukhar is the hardest.

First, the amount of guards is what makes a difference, while you may be able to kill one or 2, you have a high chance of dying when attacked by the remaining ones. Often, attacking one leads to an offensive from the others which makes it hard. Furthermore, they usually remain in buildings unlike Shturman who can be killed from far away for example, which means when you spot him, it may already be too late.

I think the main difficulty with him is this offensive that the guards do when attacked, either by rushing or using grenades.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

Glukhar is hard, as he has a lots of minions, but i consider the hardest to be sanitar, who is unfairly precise and has way to much HP. Sturman too is also frustrating, as he can one shot you out of nowhere. a good change for him would be to make him less precise OR make him only shoot once at a time (and not two consectutive shots with 90% accuracy, either he doesn't hit you or he one shots you)

Probably glukhar as he have alot of helpers and if he is in the open they can get you from far distance, they move alot and have powerful weapons, but if it goes for stright finghting cultists are hardest as they hide alot and you never know how much is around you, and if you kill one all of them start shooting with great acuracity and powerfull ammo.

I feel like sanitar is one of the harder bosses in my opinion, mainly because he really doesn't give all that great of loot for how difficult he is. Say for example, you were fighting him at cottages, it can become extremely hard to kill him when he lasers you from 100m away. Even if you do kill him you'll only get maybe a couple stims and decent armor if youre lucky.

For me Sanitar is pretty hard to deal with. Both him and his guards have a lot of HP (Sanitar has the highest HP of any boss in the game!) and they're usually well equipped. I also noticed that their detection radius is quite big, especially noticeable if they happen to spawn near Pier Boat.

The Cultist boss is the hardest for me. I never seem to find him and you don't really know much about him. Either you don't see him until it is too late or you see something, decide to shoot it and get lasered by his goons in 2 seconds.

I would say the cultists are the most interesting and dangerous AI opponent in the game, simply because they are able to ambush people.

Usually, most bosses are rendered easy because of exploits, or the AI nature of holding one area and being open to snipes/other attacks, without posing any real threat to a cautious player.
(As in if you are running around all the time, you probably will miss the boss aiming at you, but if you are careful, you can avoid him/kill him)

I think the most important problem i currently see in bosses is that they dont have a specific reason to be where they are: They have no purpose in their movements, not holding any real sectors/corners with their bodyguards.
They just roam around and get killed or aimbot players.

If, and i would love the same to happen to raiders, the bosses had some specific areas they stay/move through and held actual corners/ took positions to properly defend, they would be extremely hard and awesome to fight!

In general, i love all the bosses personality wise, but i just think they are exploited on way too much to be a fun part of tarkov, and i would love to see them upgraded further  :/

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Cultists are the hardest on Woods, especially around original marked circle, but they are still difficult around the other area as well. On customs however they are much easier because they have a lot less cover and concealment from bushes and trees. Personally I don't agree with them not showing up on thermals. At least if they arent going to show up on thermals I feel their vision shouldnt be as perfect as it i withouth NVGs in the darkness.

Sanitar on the other hand isn't too bad to take on in close quarters but at medium to long range both he and his guards are deadly accurate and have superhuman vision, which is a very lethal combo. I'd like to see their vision and accuracy reduced to be less "broken".

For me its glukhar simply because his body guards dont hesitate to push you and if your not in a good stop and need to reload your dead. I love going after him

In my opinion - it’s Gluhar.

If he sees you first, you get lazered (head,eyes). After that it’s game over due to him being locked on your position. As soon as you peek out, lazer to (head, eyes). Let’s not forget about his guards that will spam nades and in open spaces it’s kind of difficult to dodge

I have some Woods for This tipico from my Owen experience.

rashalla - a much healthier scav with minions that are like better scavs.

gluchar or what even u spell that - this whole boss is a rashalla whole squad ++
killa - 70 to 100 chance he ll just aimbot u before u even know it is him.

tagilla - hit n run/ if he uses gun any auto, u prolly dead/ if shotgun u prolly survive.

sanitar - this is the hardest boss squad to fight I d rate this as rashalla # if u know what I mean.

Finally Shturman - WHAT WARNING SHOT?

you need to fix these bosses, like just last night Reshala and his minions were completely blind, didn't shoot even at my friend killing them solo in dorms 2 story.
Reshala was left alive and he went second story and he was just sitting there aiming and instead of killing or even shooting, he dropped on his belly and didn't shoot, my friend ran at him and he then stood up and ran at my friend also, again, not shooting one bullet.
And then some times I fight him and he shoots while running from me, he's not even looking at me and he shoots and hits me. Same with normal scavs, when they drop on their belly, they ducking destroy you, Reshala and his minions dropped down and never shot once at my friend.

Then you have cultists, which are very strong and BP you to the torax in 1 second but I caught them at dawn and they were all visible and I could just kill 3 of them, boss included. Another one was hidden and killed me while looting easily. But they need to hide better when the sun comes up.

Tagilla is the strongest atm, since the map works to his advantage, the issue is when you jump over a fence it takes him too long to switch weapons. He should be able to jump over stuff at no stamina or low stamina cost and still hammer you.

I like the new Sthurman he's more unpredictable to find and he's killed players with slicks.

Sanitar is still strong at cottage, weak in resort. Unless your gun jams with 99% condition and Paracetamol ( the real boss) kills you.

The problem with Killa being random is that kiba is so easy to loot now, you need to station a few raiders around that area.

I don't play reserve, duck that map and the new quests. Spawn and die in 10 seconds, that's not a map. Change spawns or make the map even bigger then we can talk about Gluckhard. He seems a bit weak even tho he has a large bodyguard army. (killed offline)

Sanitar in cotages feels like Hell to fight more often than not. The guards lobbign nades at you like human mortars and sanitar popping stims that make him like a god. Not to mention i almost allways seem to get third-partied by someone. But thats the fun of it really.