• Reshala
    • Killa
    • Glukhar
    • Shturman
    • Sanitar
    • Tagilla
    • Cultist Priest

This poll is closed to new votes

Cultists by far. I think its stupid how you cant see them on thermals. You should atleast see their head. The fact that they can laser you from miles away levels the thermal use, no need to make them thermal proof as well.

But continuing on, you are fighting people with the health of a boss, x6 running around with hexs and laser aim guns with the best ammo. 

Easily Glukhar here.

His guards are a HUGE problem. While you're able to kill a couple the rest of them/Glukhar just laser you down.

Definitely Sanitar.

Shturman doesn't do his signature 3 shot bait any more unless nobody shows up at lumber for the entire raid, but at least he misses his first burst when he engages you. All of the other bosses are indoors and because of that are significantly easier to take down since you're actually able to get close enough to use corners and cover effectively. Sanitar and his guards, though, frequently spawn or wander outside either at cottages or pier and can spot you from miles away. This wouldn't be a problem usually, but their "warning" shots come in an extended burst that also has shots that hit you. The first two shots from the burst miss and the last 1-3 bullets always hit a limb or--if you're very unlucky--your head. If you manage to survive that without them taking your leg or instantly killing you, there's next to no decent cover approaching those positions. If Sanitar or his guards stay locked on when you're hiding behind a tree, rock or prone in a bush the second you peek or sprint for the next piece of cover you instantly die.

The best case scenario is that you manage to barely survive running away from him while he's already cracked up and shoved every stim into himself and the boys. At that point the only reason to attempt to kill him would be for the guards' armor or a keycard spawn because all of the meds are already gone. Since there's no good way to approach it after you know they're there you are almost always better off just going to the rest of the map and avoiding them. At cottages at least there's bushes that can offer concealment if you approach from some angles, but if you get spotted through them (which happens frequently) there is no cover and you die. Pier is even worse because there is only one approach angle and the choke point there will kill you every time if one of the guards is watching it.

TL:DR
Unlike the other bosses there are situations with Sanitar that are guaranteed death no matter how quickly or intelligently you react.

Edited by TroopPhoenix
Typo

Gluhar for sure just has so many guards that can instantly 360 1 tap you. Shturman comes next because sometimes his SVD turns into a PKM and he sprays you down from 100 meters away.

Glukhar, when I do encounter him... can be pain. The amount of times the guards bum rush me as I try to reload... The amount of PMCs that bum rush me as the guards bum rush me as I reload... 

Sani can be tapped at range & not bat an eye 
Killa can be pistoled to death
Reshala is a cakewalk (BUFF RESHULU++)
Shturman can be ranged to death
Tagilla is just awesome.
Priest isn't necessarily hard if you go looking for him.

Cultist Priest because often times you shoot the cultist and think you killed a normal scav, but before you even get to loot the "scav" you are lasered by the Cultist Priest from some random bush. It is super fun going Cultist hunting on woods due to the difficulty and rarity.

TAGILA, not only is he extremely thicc on health but he only has like an 18% spawn chance, can spawn anywhere on factory, and wheres class 6 armor with glass 6 helmet, tanks so much damage and can duck you instantly after eating a full mag of 7.62 x 39 bp.

Glukhar has to be number one. Even if you are able to kill him and his guards you will have to worry about the rest of the map coming for you. But most of the time you will be third partied while engaging him so survival is always less likely.

For me it is Killa, I haven't seen him alive for nearly 2 major patches. People seem to be able to get to him in record breaking times, kill him and extract before I have ran from my spawn location to inside Interchange. The number of times I have heard him fire up 10 seconds from entering a fresh raid is mind boggling.

Can't we set up all the bosses so that if a cheater is detected they go full hacks mode, hunt down the cheaters using their own speed hacks and then return to their original location, boss hacks turned off? OOOH or is that what the new boss is going to do? Appear on maps with cheaters and hunt their asses down????

OMG if you do that BSG, I will have your children.

Hello,

For me all bosses are easy once you create a mechanic to tackle the bosses. Each boss has his own way of reacting, functioning. But I still voted Glukhar because there are a number of choices to take if he did this or that. Then ps yes all the bosses surprise the player more particularly for his : 

(end for my part)

ps : ( I am french and I used google translate so excuse me in advance if my words are not understandable )

To be honest... my encounters with cultists have been quite *sigh* traumatizing, if you dont kill them on first sight expect to get blasted from the middle of nowhere through the grass. 😂

Didnt realize the Cultist Leader was a Boss tbh.

For me its Shturman, while I find him dead most of the time (so hes clearly easy to cheese) whenever I encounter him, he shots me from distances I´d never spot him and you got 1 shot to react, if you are not in cover or out of sight after that 1 shot, you´re dead. Every other boss is Fairly easy I feel unless you Stumble into them without warning.

Glukhar is definitely the hardest boss in my opinion and it mainly comes down to his entourage. His bodyguards are very loyal to Glukhar and each other and killing one makes them very aggressive. I know people always associate the "Killa slide" with well....Killa, but his guards are the real ones that deserve that title. So much so that it's often best to kill Glukhar himself last. Hearing "Glukhar suka!" is a bad thing. That would beg the question though: Doesn't that make him the weakest scav boss because he hides? Kinda. They all hide though except for Killa but then Killa has no guards. 

So coming from hardest boss to fight with guards it's easily Glukhar. If the bosses were all by themselves then I would say Shturman or Sanitar with a VSS and specifically at Cottages is the most deadly. I know Sanitar gets quite specific there but I don't really think I need to explain my reasoning to anyone. 

Side note, I really hope this isn't some foreshadowing for a boss scav nerf. Please don't. They are all pretty much in a good spot and if anything a buff to say Reshala would be better. I'm not alone when I say that I've killed them all with one spray or killed one to have his nade fall on his body and kill everyone else. They don't seem to run from friendly grenades.  

Edited by Mr_True
Forgot I had a clip of Killa hired by Glukhar. Yeah I know it's not really a slide but still.

While I think that Killa, Shturman, or even Cultist Priests are more dangerous single enemies, I think Glukhar is the most dangerous for two reasons: The number of guards in his squad make him extremely difficult to brute force, and the amount of area they cover and move through makes them very unpredictable. His squad can move quite a long distance, and cover very large areas of the map in ways that are pretty difficult to anticipate. Farming most scav bosses is a pretty straightforward flowchart if you play it carefully. Killing Glukhar can get complicated almost every time you try it.

In my opinion, this is a good thing! I would really like more scav bosses with full squads and more spread out tactics. I would love for Sanitar or Reshala to stalk the woods on their respective maps, or for Killa to have a posse of LOTS of normal scavs. I find that pretty much regardless of their gear, bigger numbers start to get problematic really fast!

easiest to hardest.

Rashala, Gluhar, sanitar, shturman and killa. ( I dont fight taquilla bc i dont do factory).

Why? I play customs on the daily so I often find rashala everywhere. Him and the boys are as quick as a normal scav to me they just dont react if you pick em off one by one. Gluhar, I killed him with a pistol before. But him and the boys do tank a lot. Only in a position where there are bushes do I have trouble with them. Other than that, head eyes city. Sometimes I pick em off one by one with headshots (i get close) ( never far). Sanitar, he either kills me first or I kill his guards and then find him. It goes both ways sometimes his guards tank which means trouble for me. Shturman, GEEEZ. That man has moves bro and armor? Kiss it goodbye bc his bullets will 2 tap you. When you see him you better shoot or he will drop shot you instantly. Finally Killa. It dont matter what you shoot at him head eyes or naught. The dude always lands his killer move. "The Killa slide" which will always get me killed. Even if I land the first shot he will just tank, even good bullets.

On 9/7/2021 at 6:13 AM, hardujuuTTV said:

Killa, he is so unpredictable in my opinion where sometimes he acts like a complete moron and sometimes he lasers you completely.

Killa has genuinely never acted dumb for me. He is always a complete monster, He will always instant laser me. Unless I have a teammate distracting him and I can shoot him in the back of the head.

7 hours ago, WiseManDark said:

easiest to hardest.

Rashala, Gluhar, sanitar, shturman and killa. ( I dont fight taquilla bc i dont do factory).

Why? I play customs on the daily so I often find rashala everywhere. Him and the boys are as quick as a normal scav to me they just dont react if you pick em off one by one. Gluhar, I killed him with a pistol before. But him and the boys do tank a lot. Only in a position where there are bushes do I have trouble with them. Other than that, head eyes city. Sometimes I pick em off one by one with headshots (i get close) ( never far). Sanitar, he either kills me first or I kill his guards and then find him. It goes both ways sometimes his guards tank which means trouble for me. Shturman, GEEEZ. That man has moves bro and armor? Kiss it goodbye bc his bullets will 2 tap you. When you see him you better shoot or he will drop shot you instantly. Finally Killa. It dont matter what you shoot at him head eyes or naught. The dude always lands his killer move. "The Killa slide" which will always get me killed. Even if I land the first shot he will just tank, even good bullets.

Easiest to hardest: Reshala, Tagullia, Shturman, Sanitar, Killa, Glukhar. Plain and simple.

Sanitar, in my opinion. 

between his freakishly high HP, and his move where he slides into you around a corner and 2 taps you with SPP is never fun since its 100% unreactable. Only an issue in the resort though 

Everyone adding extra circumstances like PMCs etc doesnt count, imagine the boss knows where you are and it is 1v1...Killa is winning 9/10 times the way he pushes. Catching any boss not looking or from distance is easy especially the minions but with the boss actively shooting Killa is wrecking you

Edited by focusedsavage