Loot Event ... Cancel Loot Event ... Then Another Loot Event...? Why?

effektx932

You decided to have a loot event. This basically meant keep the loot the exact same except almost eliminate all high tier loot.

I think everyone proceeded to notice a DRASTIC reduction in player base to the point that maps have been pretty dead.

Then you revert it and increase loot by 20%.....loot goes back to normal. Then the next day you revert it back to no loot.

This game is literally BUILT on loot. You fight players for that loot. When you clear an entire map of 10-13 player and walk out with at max 200-500k every game is just stupid. It makes this game feel unnecessarily Grindy. Game is legit pointless in its current state to play. AGAIN...

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, effektx932 said:

You decided to have a loot event. This basically meant keep the loot the exact same except almost eliminate all high tier loot.

I think everyone proceeded to notice a DRASTIC reduction in player base to the point that maps have been pretty dead.

Then you revert it and increase loot by 20%.....loot goes back to normal. Then the next day you revert it back to no loot.

This game is literally BUILT on loot. You fight players for that loot. When you clear an entire map of 10-13 player and walk out with at max 200-500k every game is just stupid. It makes this game feel unnecessarily Grindy. Game is legit pointless in its current state to play. AGAIN...

did they revert it back to no loot again?

4 hours ago, Mattd316 said:

did they revert it back to no loot again?

They did....last night was a whole lot of no loot again. I ended up just playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint I was so bored....which I found out is also pretty terrible since it crashed 4 times last night.

Might end up with some Assassins Creed Vahalla. Anything until they stop this stupid loot event. I completely understand if you reposition loot....but completely removing all high tier loot is ridiculous.

Dynamic loot brings freshness to Tarkov gameplay. Everybody has been doing the same thing: spawn, go to the same place and loot the same items. Flexible loot points encourage player to change its typical route through map - it's not static. People constantly talking how EFT is boring game and there's nothing to do, so the events are good way to change gameplay, even for a while. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Biala_Mewa said:

Dynamic loot brings freshness to Tarkov gameplay. Everybody has been doing the same thing: spawn, go to the same place and loot the same items. Flexible loot points encourage player to change its typical route through map - it's not static. People constantly talking how EFT is boring game and there's nothing to do, so the events are good way to change gameplay, even for a while. 

100% I completely understand that viewpoint

Here is the problem.

From what I have gathered dynamic loot is meant to redistribute loot from hot spots to all over the map.

That is not what has happened however. All that has happened is the high tier loot has been removed from those "hot spots" and the loot around the map is relatively the same.

As an example I am not finding a graphics card on Goshin Shelves now.

As a result the loot potential for the map has been drastically reduced to the point that you are barely covering the ammo you are using in firefights. Keep in mind that just 3 mags of BP is 90k. 3 mags of M855A1 is 180k. That is generally on the low end of what you use if you are running into multiple players or teams.

Lets just look at a low end kit.

TV-110 - 120k

Basic M4 - 100-180k depending on your traders

Ammo - 240k

Ulak - 70k

Headcover, Condor Glasses, Ears - 30k

Meds - 80k

2 Grenades - 20k

All that totals out to 660k on the low end. Now sure you could probably drop that to 500k if you do not wear a helmet or run worse ammo. That all increases your risk of death.

Point is if I have a 50% survival rate that means I have to make 300k per raid just to break even.

Simple psychology that makes games addicting is giving players progress they can chase. Take away that progress and you make the game seem stale to them.

• Sad 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, effektx932 said:

100% I completely understand that viewpoint

Here is the problem.

From what I have gathered dynamic loot is meant to redistribute loot from hot spots to all over the map.

That is not what has happened however. All that has happened is the high tier loot has been removed from those "hot spots" and the loot around the map is relatively the same.

As a result the loot potential for the map has been drastically reduced to the point that you are barely covering the ammo you are using in firefights. Keep in mind that just 3 mags of BP is 90k. 3 mags of M855A1 is 180k. That is generally on the low end of what you use if you are running into multiple players or teams.

TV-110 - 120k

Ammo - 240k

Ulak - 70k

Meds - 80k

2 Grenades - 20k

All that totals out to 660k on the low end. Now sure you could probably drop that to 500k if you do not wear a helmet or run worse ammo. That all increases your risk of death.

Point is if I have a 50% survival rate that means I have to make 300k per raid just to break even.

Simple psychology that makes games addicting is giving players progress they can chase. Take away that progress and you make the game seem stale to them.

Last I checked Tarkov is a survival fps game with alot of features that other games do not have . Tarkov is not a solely loot based game to where you can be filthy rich to afford the easy ammo all the time nonstop while running high end gear non stop . It sounds to me and i am sure others that your every bit butt hurt that the changes keeps you from making bundles of rubles so that you can have it easier in a firefight well Tarkov aint meant to be easy . 

I mean what are you an the thousands of players like you going to do in the end when the game is finished (big if there) and you have to literally scavange every round you can get cause there wont be a flea market for you to inflate an make money from traders will be more limited an hard to get to (if they place them in maps like they talked about ) there wont be no more easy mode for everyone it will be straight up pure survival and will be a kill or be killed world . 

As for your loadout lol I run half of what you do (cost wise) have a higher survival rate an still manage to roughly make 250k and up per raid sometimes having 5 kills sometimes 10+ just depends on how many players are in that raid how many AI spawns an whether or not I dont get screwed over by desync . Normally you can tell if desync is going on at the moment or raid when you kill a scav with say BP or sp6 armored or not it shouldnt take more than 2-3 shots but if that scav tanks more than that then well lag an desync is going on right then . And in those times which arent many I will avoid a pmc fight unless I have him dead to rights an I will just mag dump them sometimes it dont work but most of the time it does . 

My point is you dont have to run the best gun ammo gear to kill others with so that way you dont break even or go in the hole if you dont find enough high end loot . But again the game is about exploring gun battles completing objectives an looting as you go plain an simple it is not the other way around which is clearly your mentality on it . 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Kremson said:

Last I checked Tarkov is a survival fps game with alot of features that other games do not have . Tarkov is not a solely loot based game to where you can be filthy rich to afford the easy ammo all the time nonstop while running high end gear non stop . It sounds to me and i am sure others that your every bit butt hurt that the changes keeps you from making bundles of rubles so that you can have it easier in a firefight well Tarkov aint meant to be easy . 

I mean what are you an the thousands of players like you going to do in the end when the game is finished (big if there) and you have to literally scavange every round you can get cause there wont be a flea market for you to inflate an make money from traders will be more limited an hard to get to (if they place them in maps like they talked about ) there wont be no more easy mode for everyone it will be straight up pure survival and will be a kill or be killed world . 

As for your loadout lol I run half of what you do (cost wise) have a higher survival rate an still manage to roughly make 250k and up per raid sometimes having 5 kills sometimes 10+ just depends on how many players are in that raid how many AI spawns an whether or not I dont get screwed over by desync . Normally you can tell if desync is going on at the moment or raid when you kill a scav with say BP or sp6 armored or not it shouldnt take more than 2-3 shots but if that scav tanks more than that then well lag an desync is going on right then . And in those times which arent many I will avoid a pmc fight unless I have him dead to rights an I will just mag dump them sometimes it dont work but most of the time it does . 

My point is you dont have to run the best gun ammo gear to kill others with so that way you dont break even or go in the hole if you dont find enough high end loot . But again the game is about exploring gun battles completing objectives an looting as you go plain an simple it is not the other way around which is clearly your mentality on it . 

Who would say, buy a game for fun.
Instead all they are doing is making the game tedious, not difficult.

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, XERP said:

Who would say, buy a game for fun.
Instead all they are doing is making the game tedious, not difficult.

Its been tedious for years and it will continue to do so until they ever get the main story line going then all the tedious quests will be come optional . Which is what side quests are to a storyline is optional in every video game made . 

8 minutes ago, Kremson said:

Its been tedious for years and it will continue to do so until they ever get the main story line going then all the tedious quests will be come optional . Which is what side quests are to a storyline is optional in every video game made . 

kind of feels like the tedious has been doubled down on...

scaving is bland now

loot gets hit halfway through a wipe cycle which really only hurts the new players and people who didn't have hundreds of millions of rubles just like the mid-wipe bitcoin nerf last time

significant hideout upgrades were buried behind pre-nerf bitcoin pricing but now with loot and bitcoin nerfs, they are like great walls of china now

People ITT forgetting that they are testing things in order to develop proper mechanics. They are collecting data based on these events and changes so that they can better construct the core loot systems that will underpin the economy of the game.

Loot states will be in flux right up until we eventually have a true dynamic loot system that works. Hell, the same can be said for every system and mechanic in the game. 

Anybody that plays a game in development and expects things not to change and for experimental things to be added from time-to-time are being incredibly naive.

Edited by DeadmodeUK

2 hours ago, effektx932 said:

I also understand, but look in different way: people are pushing the same spots in every raid to find specific item, isn't it better if you can find good loot somewhere else? It's also fit Tarkov world better; it's abandoned city, so finding GPUs etc should not be THAT easy. 

Players have too much money. BP or M855A1, M995 etc should not be typical standard ammunition. Running with good ammo = more money you should have spend. There's of course nothing wrong when player wants to play with the best ammo, but what is the point of having 140 types of rounds, if people only use 4 of them?

TV-110 - 120k

Ammo - 240k

Ulak - 70k

Meds - 80k

2 Grenades - 20k

I need to disagree here - not everyone wears the same outfit you describe. There's plenty of good gear, for lower prices. For example, you can easily barter some of the meds, or craft to reduce prices. 80k for meds? It's pointless in my opinion. M4 is not the only one weapon in this game. Look at TV-110: Ragman lvl 3 has good barter. 4xOx Bleach + 2xSchaman gives us ~65000 roubles. Almost 2 times cheaper than Flea price. Salewa - barter for 1xPaid. Helmet for 70k? There's plenty of cheaper ones. Also, level 3 helmet should be enough. BP etc are penetrating Ulach. Ricochet change is also high in other helmets. 

It's not increasing my risk of death (well, technically it's harder to kill someone with worse ammo)- Tarkov is not only pvp shooter game.

People have no respect for items - they just spend a big amount of money to buy only high tier items, to min/max their weapons, just to die to constant pvp while pushing the same areas. Or they spray Scavs with M955 drummags... 

In my opinion, it's not proper assumption. You can still progress in Tarkov when loot is dynamic or different every raid... It does not take away your XP, Quests etc. Just make the game more interesting, more unpredictable and less static. 

Tarkov was also never designed as "money-making" simulator. Living in Tarkov is hard and punishing. Let's be honest,  having 200mln roubles in abandoned city filled with war is not very immersive? 

• Thanks 2

Yeah man is so much fun riding low gear to find low value items when you had the exact opposite for years. 

People are complaining about nothing. Everyone's a shroud that haves 100 mi roubles or an Hyperrat who plays 8+ hours a day to get 600+mi roubles. 

Or... People are trying to make a rouble to sometimes, ride a full gear like those guys do all the time. 

And how immersive it is to have NO valuable tech gear in tech stores BUT might have it in a cabinet. Loot should be BUFFED in other places and not NERFED where people fight for it. 

You wanna rat, avoid every fight and raid for 35 minutes? Ok, you can find loot. But there are people who enjoy having a better look for where they are going to fight. having strategical decisions based on your respawn, the number of players you are playing with and against. 

But hey, some people are hatchet running, why dont we make riskXreward so high that it becomes EVEN MORE attractive? Dont know about your games, but mine are just filled with people using very low or no gear and running to grab some garbage. You go with less gear, risking less, to fight less for less possible gains. Sounds simply less fun to me.

Loot is a big deal in this game, DRASTICALLY messing it up is doing the same with lobbys. But hey, pew-pew, much fun! 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Biala_Mewa said:

Can you tell me what dynamic loot means? So far I haven´t noticed anything different. I still go to the same places for motors and water filters for example and rarely get disappointed. Are there new loot spawns. I would encourage the devs to do so. I want to search all shelves not always the same ones. I love loose loot more than crates, it´s like searching easter eggs.

6 minutes ago, Kremson said:

So for me personally I do not like grindy games. Games have this tendency lately to make games unnecessarily grindy and as a result actually slowly kill their player base. I like being able to go into a map for PvP and looting along the way. This is how this game should play out and I will tell you why.

1. Grindy games slowly kill its player base. World of Warcraft one of the most successful games every produced is a perfect example of this.

2. Nobody wants to watch a player run around looting. Can you imagine pulling up Lvndmarks stream and all he was doing was running around looting. The more fun the game is to watch the more it attracts streamers and viewers to the game. For gaming streaming is by far the single best marketing for your game. The more entertaining it is to watch, the more players it attracts to your game.

3. The most difficult and hardcore part of this game is the PvP. It is what makes this game punishing. If you disagree simply go play the game on single player mode and see how challenging it is with no players.

As for your assumptions. I find it funny that players quote their survival rate. Only players that are noobs at this game actually think that statistic says anything. It is simply to vague.

As an example I could go extract camp every single game and I would have 100% survival rate. I do not do that. I go into every map and if I have 3 graphics cards, 2 Ledx I am still running around trying to find players to kill. I either kill every single player on the map or I die. Even playing like that my survival rate is still high. Almost every single game I walk with 3-7 players killed depending on how busy the server was.

I think it is a pretty silly point to try to say "I am better than you I know better" when you have never seen that person play. Lets just stay away from the dick measuring statements and focus on the point of the discussion.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Biala_Mewa said:

I also understand, but look in different way: people are pushing the same spots in every raid to find specific item, isn't it better if you can find good loot somewhere else? It's also fit Tarkov world better; it's abandoned city, so finding GPUs etc should not be THAT easy. 

Players have too much money. BP or M855A1, M995 etc should not be typical standard ammunition. Running with good ammo = more money you should have spend. There's of course nothing wrong when player wants to play with the best ammo, but what is the point of having 140 types of rounds, if people only use 4 of them?

I need to disagree here - not everyone wears the same outfit you describe. There's plenty of good gear, for lower prices. For example, you can easily barter some of the meds, or craft to reduce prices. 80k for meds? It's pointless in my opinion. M4 is not the only one weapon in this game. Look at TV-110: Ragman lvl 3 has good barter. 4xOx Bleach + 2xSchaman gives us ~65000 roubles. Almost 2 times cheaper than Flea price. Salewa - barter for 1xPaid. Helmet for 70k? There's plenty of cheaper ones. Also, level 3 helmet should be enough. BP etc are penetrating Ulach. Ricochet change is also high in other helmets. 

It's not increasing my risk of death (well, technically it's harder to kill someone with worse ammo)- Tarkov is not only pvp shooter game.

People have no respect for items - they just spend a big amount of money to buy only high tier items, to min/max their weapons, just to die to constant pvp while pushing the same areas. Or they spray Scavs with M955 drummags... 

In my opinion, it's not proper assumption. You can still progress in Tarkov when loot is dynamic or different every raid... It does not take away your XP, Quests etc. Just make the game more interesting, more unpredictable and less static. 

Tarkov was also never designed as "money-making" simulator. Living in Tarkov is hard and punishing. Let's be honest,  having 200mln roubles in abandoned city filled with war is not very immersive? 

So quickly the kit was just a simple example. Of course there are plenty of other kits and guns, but I was just listing a very basic kit.

As for your comments.

So here is the problem here. There should be two focuses.

1. Living in Tarkov and how immersive you can make that

2. Balancing that you with the knowledge that you have real people playing that game.

Lets be honest here. We are not all living in Tarkov. We have real lives and real responsibilities outside of this game. The more grindy and punishing you make the game the less fun you make it for players that do not play this game for 8 hours a day.

You inevitably hurt the player base that has less time to play the game. This should be constantly in mind or you will eventually find yourself having 20 minute que times to get into a raid or having to integrate fake AI players into the game like PUBG did.

I am very cognizant that your vision has to fit into a model that is fun for a majority of players to play. If you make this game into too much of a struggle players will stop playing it. I have had this happen to so many games I have played. Gaming companies do this and you slowly watch all your friends start finding other games. Eventually with no other friends playing you get bored running solo. 

So yes you can keep explaining what Tarkov's vision is and what the game should be, but without calculating for what is fun you lose vision of your player base that plays the game.

There are players that play this game once a week...to players that play 8 hours a day. Skill level plays into it as well. The more difficult you make it for a skillful player to build up millions of rubles the more impossible you make it for the less skilled player with less time to get anything done at all.

I hate to say it, but you do have to cater a bit to unskilled players, because everyone that starts this game is unskilled. Make it punishing and difficult 100%....but you want those players to want to keep playing and they eventually replace your skilled player base that gets bored and moves on. You make it grindy and impossible for unskilled players and you hurt that replacement of the player base.

Anyways just an opinion.

51 minutes ago, peashrek said:

Yeah man is so much fun riding low gear to find low value items when you had the exact opposite for years. 

People are complaining about nothing. Everyone's a shroud that haves 100 mi roubles or an Hyperrat who plays 8+ hours a day to get 600+mi roubles. 

Or... People are trying to make a rouble to sometimes, ride a full gear like those guys do all the time. 

And how immersive it is to have NO valuable tech gear in tech stores BUT might have it in a cabinet. Loot should be BUFFED in other places and not NERFED where people fight for it. 

You wanna rat, avoid every fight and raid for 35 minutes? Ok, you can find loot. But there are people who enjoy having a better look for where they are going to fight. having strategical decisions based on your respawn, the number of players you are playing with and against. 

But hey, some people are hatchet running, why dont we make riskXreward so high that it becomes EVEN MORE attractive? Dont know about your games, but mine are just filled with people using very low or no gear and running to grab some garbage. You go with less gear, risking less, to fight less for less possible gains. Sounds simply less fun to me.

Loot is a big deal in this game, DRASTICALLY messing it up is doing the same with lobbys. But hey, pew-pew, much fun! 

Having the exact same experience here. Less geared players and less PvP.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I like being able to go into a map for PvP and looting along the way. This is how this game should play out and I will tell you why

No. that`s not how it is supposed to be played. And not everyone plays only for pvp dude, just get over this. 

Nobody wants to watch a player run around looting. Can you imagine pulling up Lvndmarks stream and all he was doing was running around looting

Bruh... you and other cod boys really don`t understand that this is not how everyone sees it? It`s only your preference, thats all. How many are there streamers that just sit and run around a map and only shoot to people, where is it unique? That`s just boring (for me as you can see). 

58 minutes ago, effektx932 said:

The more grindy and punishing you make the game the less fun you make it for players that do not play this game for 8 hours a day.

Not true, I don`t have 8 hours to play it everyday and I`m enjoying it. And I want it to be even more punishing

59 minutes ago, effektx932 said:

but without calculating for what is fun you lose vision of your player base that plays the game.

You need to understand that you are selfish right now, you assume that things/ game mechanics that give YOU fun means that they are cool for everyone, Maybe some day you will understand this.

1 hour ago, coredumped7893 said:

No. that`s not how it is supposed to be played. And not everyone plays only for pvp dude, just get over this. 

Bruh... you and other cod boys really don`t understand that this is not how everyone sees it? It`s only your preference, thats all. How many are there streamers that just sit and run around a map and only shoot to people, where is it unique? That`s just boring (for me as you can see). 

Not true, I don`t have 8 hours to play it everyday and I`m enjoying it. And I want it to be even more punishing

You need to understand that you are selfish right now, you assume that things/ game mechanics that give YOU fun means that they are cool for everyone, Maybe some day you will understand this.

It is not just me. I think that is very evident considering 1/3rd to 1/2 of ALL people watching someone streaming Tarkov are watching Lvndmark. All of the top Tarkov streamers are PvP players. I think the only player that can even remotely be considered a looter is HyperRat and even he pushes a LOT of PvP during his streams.

You need to realize that PvP makes this game fun to watch. PvP is what makes this game hardcore. Take out the PvP aspect and you are just running around without worry, without surprise killing AI Scavs. Without PvP this game becomes easy and boring.

You cannot label me a COD player because I enjoy PvP. COD is a completely different game. It is frankly a stupid label to call players that enjoy PvP COD players. That literally makes zero sense.

PvP is what makes this game difficult and hardcore. It is what makes it punishing. In a split second someone can end 30 minutes of time you spent looting and steal every piece of gear you brought in. One bad decision. One misstep and everything is gone. That is not the case in COD. Die...respawn again with everything on the SAME GAME. COD is not remotely like Tarkov and literally NOBODY wants it to be.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, effektx932 said:

So for me personally I do not like grindy games. Games have this tendency lately to make games unnecessarily grindy and as a result actually slowly kill their player base. I like being able to go into a map for PvP and looting along the way. This is how this game should play out and I will tell you why.

1. Grindy games slowly kill its player base. World of Warcraft one of the most successful games every produced is a perfect example of this.

2. Nobody wants to watch a player run around looting. Can you imagine pulling up Lvndmarks stream and all he was doing was running around looting. The more fun the game is to watch the more it attracts streamers and viewers to the game. For gaming streaming is by far the single best marketing for your game. The more entertaining it is to watch, the more players it attracts to your game.

3. The most difficult and hardcore part of this game is the PvP. It is what makes this game punishing. If you disagree simply go play the game on single player mode and see how challenging it is with no players.

As for your assumptions. I find it funny that players quote their survival rate. Only players that are noobs at this game actually think that statistic says anything. It is simply to vague.

As an example I could go extract camp every single game and I would have 100% survival rate. I do not do that. I go into every map and if I have 3 graphics cards, 2 Ledx I am still running around trying to find players to kill. I either kill every single player on the map or I die. Even playing like that my survival rate is still high. Almost every single game I walk with 3-7 players killed depending on how busy the server was.

I think it is a pretty silly point to try to say "I am better than you I know better" when you have never seen that person play. Lets just stay away from the dick measuring statements and focus on the point of the discussion.

Where in the hell did I ever say anything that I was better than anyone else in my post ? Exactly I never did just like I was never trying to do a (dick measuring statement) as you put it but seems that is all you done an more in this quoted comment . Also where did I quote my survival rate ? Its like you seem to envision things that simply arent there nor said . Furthermore why are you even here why did you even buy into the game join the development when literally every post and every comment you have made since making your forum account has been you bitchen an complaining about everything in the game an how ''YOU'' think the game should be made an done . Well guess what kiddo it aint gonna be made or done how you want it to be done ever at all cause straight up none of us here have a say so in anything development wise . We are all here to test report any bugs etc found an enjoy the game waiting effortlessly for it to be finished thats our job not to complain an complain every single day about every single thing done in the development here . 

As for your COD remarks u made to someone else yes you straight up are a COD player you think this game is all about the PVP which is the mentality of someone who came over from playing COD for who knows how long well again KIDDO your wrong because EFT is about so much more than PVP an more punishing than just being killed an losing a bag of loot. 

So heres an idea either be helpful an contribute like the rest of us and enjoy what we have an will have the closer the game is to being finished or go on an keep making dumb non constructive posts that does nothing but show how much you whine an complain because a video game or update or fix isnt to your likings . Which your not the only one that does that its just sad an disappointing how many of you keep popping up lately its almost like as if none of you done a single ounce of research into EFT before buying it . 

You sir are basically just as bad as those players who keep whining wanting a skill based match maker because they keep getting owned by experienced Tarkovians . And no I am not saying youre one of them that are bad at the game just your non stop ranting for the past 2 weeks . 

• Like 1

Loot is basically gone... Played shoreline alot yesterday and today 20+ raids... not a single ledx found...not 1 goldenstar found. This is not gucci bro. LVL 42/48% survival rate/3.0 KD/28 mil roubles.. idk what dynamic loot is, dont really care imo ez fix would be to just add more loot, more valuable loot spawns, add more maps imo.... not change where the loot actually spawns

7 hours ago, Kremson said:

As for your loadout lol I run half of what you do (cost wise) have a higher survival rate an still manage to roughly make 250k and up per raid sometimes having 5 kills sometimes 10+ just depends on how many players are in that raid.

1. Laughs at loadout

2. I run half of your loadout

3. HAVE A HIGHER SURVIVAL RATE (aka better than you)

4. and still manage to make money

5. With lots of kills

aka I am better than you with a higher survival rate and kill lots of players while making money. Does not get much more dick measuring than that.

36 minutes ago, Kremson said:

Where in the hell did I ever say anything that I was better than anyone else in my post ? Exactly I never did just like I was never trying to do a (dick measuring statement) as you put it but seems that is all you done an more in this quoted comment . Also where did I quote my survival rate ? Its like you seem to envision things that simply arent there nor said . Furthermore why are you even here why did you even buy into the game join the development when literally every post and every comment you have made since making your forum account has been you bitchen an complaining about everything in the game an how ''YOU'' think the game should be made an done . Well guess what kiddo it aint gonna be made or done how you want it to be done ever at all cause straight up none of us here have a say so in anything development wise . We are all here to test report any bugs etc found an enjoy the game waiting effortlessly for it to be finished thats our job not to complain an complain every single day about every single thing done in the development here . 

As for your COD remarks u made to someone else yes you straight up are a COD player you think this game is all about the PVP which is the mentality of someone who came over from playing COD for who knows how long well again KIDDO your wrong because EFT is about so much more than PVP an more punishing than just being killed an losing a bag of loot.

So lets start by reading your own quote above where you talk about your survival rate. Then maybe consider that myself like everyone else on this forum are offering feedback to the developers on our opinions. Trying to tell people to not express their opinion during a game under development seems quite counterproductive.

So how about we grow up and stop calling other people KIDDO while talking down to them. Maybe you need some time to calm down and not read these forums for a bit because frankly other people opinions seem to get you quite heated for some reason.

Read through the posts. A majority of the people in this post agree with what I was saying. If you disagree. Say why you disagree. Offer up different suggestions. Insulting other players posting their opinion is just juvenile and pathetic.

1. Laughs at loadout

2. I run half of your loadout

3. HAVE A HIGHER SURVIVAL RATE (aka better than you)

4. and still manage to make money

5. With lots of kills

aka I am better than you with a higher survival rate and kill lots of players while making money. Does not get much more dick measuring than that.

So lets start by reading your own quote above where you talk about your survival rate. Then maybe consider that myself like everyone else on this forum are offering feedback to the developers on our opinions. Trying to tell people to not express their opinion during a game under development seems quite counterproductive.

So how about we grow up and stop calling other people KIDDO while talking down to them. Maybe you need some time to calm down and not read these forums for a bit because frankly other people opinions seem to get you quite heated for some reason.

Read through the posts. A majority of the people in this post agree with what I was saying. If you disagree. Say why you disagree. Offer up different suggestions. Insulting other players posting their opinion is just juvenile and pathetic.

I am starting to wonder if your former name is Starouski cause you literally talk an act just like him . Anyways onto what you said and after this I will be done with your whiney self . 

You mentioned so many posts back about that loadout in which you gave a survival rate of 50% which I like alot will have a higher survival rate than 50. Now if you was speaking in theoritical terms then you should state as such which you did several posts later after my comment to it . Idk maybe construct your arguments better that way they arent misread which will generally happen with missing info . 

Also I didnt know that calling you out on your whining/cpmplaining was talking down to you I guess you just must be that sensitive of a person in general to think that . Considering nothing you said was in anyway constructive just rants about the dynamic loot change affecting your income in the game . 

Me calling you kiddo isnt a put down infact if I was putting you down trust me you would know it as I am a very blunt person an I dont hold back or worry about someones feelings if I am trying to talk down to them . 

And only 2 people on here agree with you thats hardly even close to being a majority . 

For the record I dont much care for the loot changes as it basically makes keys about useless now other than for quest related . But again being the first interation of dynamic loot I am sure it will change several times between now an the end of the year . So have fun with your rants cause I am going to ignore every post I see you make like I am sure the ''majority '' already have been doing . 

28 minutes ago, Kremson said:

I am starting to wonder if your former name is Starouski cause you literally talk an act just like him . Anyways onto what you said and after this I will be done with your whiney self . 

You mentioned so many posts back about that loadout in which you gave a survival rate of 50% which I like alot will have a higher survival rate than 50. Now if you was speaking in theoritical terms then you should state as such which you did several posts later after my comment to it . Idk maybe construct your arguments better that way they arent misread which will generally happen with missing info . 

Also I didnt know that calling you out on your whining/cpmplaining was talking down to you I guess you just must be that sensitive of a person in general to think that . Considering nothing you said was in anyway constructive just rants about the dynamic loot change affecting your income in the game . 

Me calling you kiddo isnt a put down infact if I was putting you down trust me you would know it as I am a very blunt person an I dont hold back or worry about someones feelings if I am trying to talk down to them . 

And only 2 people on here agree with you thats hardly even close to being a majority . 

For the record I dont much care for the loot changes as it basically makes keys about useless now other than for quest related . But again being the first interation of dynamic loot I am sure it will change several times between now an the end of the year . So have fun with your rants cause I am going to ignore every post I see you make like I am sure the ''majority '' already have been doing . 

I literally said as an example. I literally made an entire post about a hypothetical. Not sure how you took that as me talking about my own stats.

Literally spouting off your stats or mine is completely pointless. Nobody has access to anything so we can all say we are better than Lvndmark with 100% survival ratio and nobody could prove otherwise.

Calling someone KIDDO is talking down to them. If you do not realize that then I do not think you have a grasp on the english language. Lets just take a moment to look at the definition of the word since I know you will argue otherwise.

"used as a friendly or slightly condescending form of address."

A CONDESCENDING form of address. I mean lol come on already.

You are doing things and then somehow trying to say you are not doing them.

You said you didn't say you were better....except you said you had a better survival rate.

You say you were not talking down to me while using the word KIDDO. We covered the definition.

I would also suggest maybe using spell check since you have spelled about 6 very simple words incorrectly.

Hopefully we can just move on from this and get back on topic. I would suggest if you have suggestions about the loot changes to stick to that. If you disagree with what I was saying on the LOOT CHANGES. Speak to that. Otherwise start your own thread to argue with people.

Moving back on topic.

Tonight was pretty frustrating. Tried playing Interchange and literally the place was dead. Nobody is even running the map.

The developers keep calling this dynamic loot, but that isn't really true. You are not reshuffling the loot like dynamic loot would imply. This is simply a loot nerf disguised as dynamic loot. I feel like either this is a bug, or you wanted to nerf loot without the community losing their minds.

Either way I still think the game is completely boring in its current state.

13 hours ago, effektx932 said:

They did....last night was a whole lot of no loot again. I ended up just playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint I was so bored....which I found out is also pretty terrible since it crashed 4 times last night.

Might end up with some Assassins Creed Vahalla. Anything until they stop this stupid loot event. I completely understand if you reposition loot....but completely removing all high tier loot is ridiculous.

I think its sorted now as i found a gpu in the tech store across from oli last night actually found a lot of loot so it's looking good i would say jump on tonight when you get a chance and check it out.

14 minutes ago, Mattd316 said:

I think its sorted now as i found a gpu in the tech store across from oli last night actually found a lot of loot so it's looking good i would say jump on tonight when you get a chance and check it out.

Played 4 games....and cleared the entire map. To be fair I died once to a hacker. So 3 map clears. I think in total I made 200-300k per raid.

37 minutes ago, effektx932 said:

Played 4 games....and cleared the entire map. To be fair I died once to a hacker. So 3 map clears. I think in total I made 200-300k per raid.

That,s very strange the only issue i had yesterday was i had not got a back big enough to carry everything,first run i got 1 tetris 2 power supplies 1 blue fuel container 2 motors and a propane tank found a gold chain but it was bugged and could not pick it up got killed just as i was close to emercom extract,Next run i got 2 tetris 1 gpu and 3 fuel gauge a blue fuel tank and a propane tank.What server where you playing on?